It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Sold Me His Soul! Now What?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I don't believe a person can sell his/her soul. A soul is a person's life-force...that spark of cosmic energy that is the entirety of his/her being. You can't sell nor buy that.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions
What do you mean by "A spark of cosmic energy?" Do you even know the physics definition of energy? What reason do you have for even implying that the soul is made of energy?

Do you even know where the "soul" might have come from? Or why? If not, your words are meaningless and irrelevant blather.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You have to sell it back to him. Ask him to buy you a beer, you will exchange the soul back to him at that point.
I own a few still. It was my way of debating with hardcore atheists back in college, in exchange for very small change or cigarettes.

As for the mystical Raven / Crow... I see them all the time behind my favorite coffee shop. Such a spiritual rush watching them pick open the garbage bags and emerge with a beautiful glazed halo. It always makes me wonder why someone can't accept a donut 30 minutes old! I've eaten them an hour or more old.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atlantican
You have to sell it back to him. Ask him to buy you a beer, you will exchange the soul back to him at that point.
I own a few still. It was my way of debating with hardcore atheists back in college, in exchange for very small change or cigarettes.

As for the mystical Raven / Crow... I see them all the time behind my favorite coffee shop. Such a spiritual rush watching them pick open the garbage bags and emerge with a beautiful glazed halo. It always makes me wonder why someone can't accept a donut 30 minutes old! I've eaten them an hour or more old.

I am now fusing them with my own at the moment to create a much bigger glowing radiating power source. Let's just say things have become rather interesting....

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster

I actually wonder what should I do now? Should I be buying more souls? If a Soul is real what does this mean for me since I now own another one?

Do as any red blooded demon would do and eat it...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I actually wonder what should I do now? Should I be buying more souls? If a Soul is real what does this mean for me since I now own another one?

Do as any red blooded demon would do and eat it...

Demons are not red, their skin is actually onyx black and very dark brown. Also most of them don't have faces or mouths, they operate on a frequency detection sensors to hunt etc.

Seriously humanity needs to get educated on a lot of subjects.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Demons are not red, their skin is actually onyx black and very dark brown. Also most of them don't have faces or mouths, they operate on a frequency detection sensors to hunt etc.

Obviously you missed the point of playing on the slang term " red blooded American" maybe you should get some humor, or just eat it and get over with it.

BTW I said red blooded, not red skin, have you made a demon bleed to say they do not have red blood?

edit on 10-8-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Obviously you missed the point of playing on the slang term " red blooded American" maybe you should get some humor, or just eat it and get over with it.

BTW I said red blooded, not red skin, have you made a demon bleed to say they do not have red blood?

They don't really bleed as much as leak out what almost seems like black smoke. Nasty stuff as specially if you get some in your mouth

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join