It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Sold Me His Soul! Now What?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
oops i fcked quoting, is there any proof that Crowley repented on deathbed?

Is there any proof to this? I'm eager to see it

Ontopic: stfu
D
edit on 27-7-2016 by UnHealtyArrogance because: edit

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

My Friend Sold Me His Soul! Now What?

give it too Augustus ? he could sure use one

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Be glad that God is God, and that you cannot sell the Soul.
The Soul, beeing Perfect, as God created it, cannot be convinced that Time does exist.
It does not know of anything that is alien to God.

You cant sell the Soul. Selling the Soul would be like, as if you would try to sell Everything (and i mean the everything in the Whole universe,) for nothing.

And "Selling" the Soul does NOT understand. For the Soul, as for God, there is a basic rule, which is: "To give is to Have".
God, beeing giver of live, has Created his Son, by giving him Everything.And the Son is Thanking his Father for his Holines, eternaly.

The Second important rule, which you should know, from the realm of God is : "To have is to Be". So for The soul, to have something, it only needs to be it. And so it can only laugh at the attempt to exchange everything for nothing.

Maybe you (OP) havent Recognized, that the Soul, which your Friend 'sold' to you, is yours.

Not as the part of the 'Sale contract', but as the eternal onenes of everything that God created. I would advise to you to return, or better to 'give' him the soul back, because, by doing that, you (or your self, which is not in this world) will learn that he has a soul.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I am surprised so many are taking this so lightly, but then it most likely is nothing, but what if?
I bet many here would be very wary of using a ouija board for fear of what comes through. Well if demons, entities, astral lowlife - whatever you choose to call them do exist and are waiting for any sort of invite, then perhaps one of them jumped at your 'bargain', maybe you do not have the power to sell souls, but they do, and they,were a sort of demonic broker. Perhaps they have the power to grant your friend's wish and did so, but at what price? Do they get the,soul- do they get YOURS?
I hope not and it is likely nothing, but you never know.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

As no-one is 100% sure if the soul exists I would strongly recommend that you give his soul back. You could be harming yourself and your friend. I understand that there is no proof of this either way but it's better to be safe than sorry. I urge you to speak with a religious leader of whatever church you attend and discuss this with him/her.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It was his soul and he willingly parted with it. If it was a legal contract he would be screwed. I would say try it again and see what happens. be sure to test it multiple times and record your observations, that's what any self-respecting scientist would do. If it works, start giving souls to cancer research and starving communities in Africa. then write a book and charge customers one soul per copy. im sure google is full of suggestions on how to invest souls.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
~20 years ago I played poker with two friends. For fun,heh. At first we played for money (not much) then internal organs were at stake and they lost. Then we played all or nothing - I put all my winnings,they put their souls. I won. Since then I consider myself as rightful owner of their souls. One day this may come handy,who knows...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsealad

As no-one is 100% sure if the soul exists I would strongly recommend that you give his soul back. You could be harming yourself and your friend. I understand that there is no proof of this either way but it's better to be safe than sorry. I urge you to speak with a religious leader of whatever church you attend and discuss this with him/her.

Church? Are you talking about that organization that scams people for trillions of $'s yearly and still has not managed to resolve famine, homelessness, poverty?

Or, Are you talking about that organization that scams people for trillions of $'s yearly and never pays taxes?

Or, Are you speaking of the group of individuals that scams people for trillions of $'s yearly and for some reason thinks they can dictate media, social and scientific sectors when it comes to developing cures?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Ignorance is bliss.. It truly is.. Maybe one day I'll be ignorant and happy, but for now, I remain curious, doubtful and untrusting.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Wait are you buying? what can you offer?.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: StuKE

A member on this site once told me a Demon would visit me with a specified time. I promptly replied with 'come at me demon bro'

This Demon is very late for his appointment.. Perhaps I should give your ouija board a try?
If you know the spirit-world is bull, it won't affect you.
If you know the spirit-world to be real, you get to see all the nasties.

Point being this: You choose what you believe, and I'd rather have my believes dictated by cold-hard scientific evidence that holds up to scrutiny and peer review.

Why people willingly choose ignorance and a more difficult world I do not know... Well maybe I do.. they are stupid.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What does a procurer of others' souls use them for? Slave labor in the afterlife?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

It can be used as a cheap source of electricity to power house-hold appliances (no kettles though).
Alternatively you can drop one of those bad-boys in your pool. It will keep the PH balanced and your water will be sparkleingly clear for years to come.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
a reply to: Greggers

It can be used as a cheap source of electricity to power house-hold appliances (no kettles though).
Alternatively you can drop one of those bad-boys in your pool. It will keep the PH balanced and your water will be sparkleingly clear for years to come.

Sweet. We should stock up in case of black out.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Wait are you buying? what can you offer?.

Tell me then, what is your deepest darkest desire.

Is it family related? Who knows it could be anything right?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I bet the raven was a sign that your friends soul was his "nevermore."

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster
So, a week later believe it or not my friend began to date at a Clooney like pace and as the childish youth these days say "Score" multiple times at parties. It seems that I am now the proud owner of one soul, that is if theoretically souls actually exist.

The question is, is it because of something you did? If you enter a contract with you to, say, buy a car. A third party provides the car, did you actually deliver the services or did the third party deliver the services and therefore has claim to the payment? Unless you had a prior contract with the third party that they would provide the car and you would be getting the payment. But I can't imagine any third party just agreeing to that without expecting something in return...

And "date at a Clooney like pace" is a bit ambiguous. What exactly is the number of that pace? A quick count and I tally about 8 on/off relationships in about 25 years. That's not a particularly good deal if you ask me.

So, what exactly did you do from your side to ensure payment as agreed upon?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

originally posted by: TheChuckster
So, a week later believe it or not my friend began to date at a Clooney like pace and as the childish youth these days say "Score" multiple times at parties. It seems that I am now the proud owner of one soul, that is if theoretically souls actually exist.

The question is, is it because of something you did? If you enter a contract with you to, say, buy a car. A third party provides the car, did you actually deliver the services or did the third party deliver the services and therefore has claim to the payment? Unless you had a prior contract with the third party that they would provide the car and you would be getting the payment. But I can't imagine any third party just agreeing to that without expecting something in return...

And "date at a Clooney like pace" is a bit ambiguous. What exactly is the number of that pace? A quick count and I tally about 8 on/off relationships in about 25 years. That's not a particularly good deal if you ask me.

So, what exactly did you do from your side to ensure payment as agreed upon?

Well the whole "date at a Clooney like pace" is an expression really. Hahaha, I see how it could be confusing, trust me even some of the youth my age confuses me. I'm more old fashioned instead of silly parties and distractions.

The way I saw it is I saw a crystal like teardrop/seed shape, which was in his hand and I took it into my hand as we exited the handshake. I guess you may see it as the divine spark, the mustard seed etc. In exchange I just saw him surrounded by a harem of women almost like a hex of sort, with a 30 year timer before going off. Silly and weird I know but that's about all I saw and did

Who knows maybe this was all part of a silly act that allowed me to put him into a hypnotic trance and implement a thought to boost his confidence etc.

That is if he doesn't die in 30 years randomly

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I think you are suited to play the Mephistopheles role . I detect a lot of cynism and distrust of the human race and ,by the way, Trump is not that bad; he just speaks his mind too much. Once elected, he will temper down and become more tolerant /moderate as he is surrounded by advisers. Rather him ; the lesser of the two evils.

One of my weird collections are songs that have the Faust / Mephisto theme (eg Devil came to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band); Amanda Lear - Follow me; etc).It reminds me how people can easily be easily groomed. I will often joke with people about signing a pact with me to get what they want. I guess it is a celebration of having outgrown those old superstitions and yet seeing the unease in people when the topic is mentioned; especially when their lives improves after the talk.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

If I remember correctly someone once tried to sell their soul on ebay.

A young man's soul brought $400 on the Internet auction site eBay.

The bidding began at 5 cents Feb. 1 and concluded at 4:36 p.m. Thursday on the listing "20 yr-old Seattle boy's SOUL, hardly used," offered by Adam Burtle, a University of Washington student and part-time automotive technician from Woodinville, a tony suburb northeast of the city. For the auction listing, he displayed a picture of himself wearing an "I'm with stupid" T-shirt. "Please realize, I make no warranties as to the condition of the soul. As of now, it is near mint condition, with only minor scratches," he wrote. "Due to difficulties involved with removing my soul, the winning bidder will either have to settle for a night of yummy Thai food and cool indie flicks, or wait until my natural death." The bidding only took off in the last hour, when the price shot from $56 to $400. Burtle, an atheist, said a former girlfriend bid $6.66. "I was happy to be past $7.50," he said. Don't look for a similar offer anytime soon — at least on eBay, which has 22 million users and 6 million items up for bid at any given time. The listing was removed and Burtle has been suspended from the site.

abcnews.go.com...
Sadly you cannot do it anymore, but hey, maybe there are other selling sites....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join