It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Friend Sold Me His Soul! Now What?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What are you going to do with another's soul, what does it profit you?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You need to give back his soul

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thank you for one of the funniest thread titles I have seen in a long time.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedCairo
Thank you for one of the funniest thread titles I have seen in a long time.

You're welcome

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
did u give it back

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well now that you have his soul and are a true friend of this friend, you can rebuild him. If not a friend he be your little puppet to do your bidding.

And crows can be viewed as demons because in a religious view they can be seen as to not have any respect of the dead due to being carrion. Same any other scavenger and supposedly they are pretty smart too, maybe their at war with the Dolphins.
edit on 30-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies
a reply to: TheChuckster

I think you are suited to play the Mephistopheles role . I detect a lot of cynism and distrust of the human race and ,by the way, Trump is not that bad; he just speaks his mind too much. Once elected, he will temper down and become more tolerant /moderate as he is surrounded by advisers. Rather him ; the lesser of the two evils.

One of my weird collections are songs that have the Faust / Mephisto theme (eg Devil came to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band); Amanda Lear - Follow me; etc).It reminds me how people can easily be easily groomed. I will often joke with people about signing a pact with me to get what they want. I guess it is a celebration of having outgrown those old superstitions and yet seeing the unease in people when the topic is mentioned; especially when their lives improves after the talk.

Your deduction is right, mostly because through my experience of 24 years on this Earth. I have only met 1 unselfish human out of who knows how many now.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
did u give it back

I asked him if he wants it back and he said "Are you kidding me? This is the best deal I've ever got! So, why not bang a few gongs before lights out, the world is burning and might as well enjoy the time".

So, I asked him "Why not do anything if you're saying the world is burning?" and he replied with the original answer most humans give "It's not my problem as long as it doesn't effect me directly".

Ah humanity still remains selfish even when their soul is gone, and yet many of you blame and say "The Devil did it!" what if the Devil or whatever people call him is just an observer in all of it?

Either way, I guess he doesn't want it back

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
On the alternative,
You may have discovered a very effective placebo effect.
I think souls would laugh at the inference that someone could take them so easily.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster

Your deduction is right, mostly because through my experience of 24 years on this Earth. I have only met 1 unselfish human out of who knows how many now.

Glad to agree with you on this. So few unselfish left (5% of the population)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The Crow and The Raven both are symbols of change. They are messengers of the cosmos and bearers of magic.

You were attempting to create a change for your friend via magic and bartering/trade of the soul, however I believe the crow or raven was there for you. Opening up and questioning your views in the philosophical/metaphysical and religion areas. The Crow/Raven could have represented a change on your part at that moment in time.

leolady

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Very interesting OP.

I don't think you in any way took his soul, but it's possible you made a verbal "contact" of sorts, anyway let's see how it goes.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

The Crow and The Raven both are symbols of change. They are messengers of the cosmos and bearers of magic.

You were attempting to create a change for your friend via magic and bartering/trade of the soul, however I believe the crow or raven was there for you. Opening up and questioning your views in the philosophical/metaphysical and religion areas. The Crow/Raven could have represented a change on your part at that moment in time.

leolady

Are crows/raven not Jinn/Shaman like beings embedded with this so called magic?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well I wouldn't want it, not with that attitude lol

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

edit on 31-7-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Well I wouldn't want it, not with that attitude lol

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Who knows, maybe when he dies and if there is a hell. I can use it to send him up stairs? That's funny become a soul banker, that holds onto souls for safe keeping.

Theoretically, all the bad stuff he does wouldn't count without his soul there, so then - Is it a loop hole?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
1. souls exist.
2. they are very powerful
3. souls cannot be sold
4. nobody can buy a soul, not even the Devil/Satan/or whatever other entity you want
5. words are powerful tools, as is the tone of the voice
6. OP merely 'triggered' their friend to start dating. [triggered is not the right word here, but i can't find a better one].

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: I3amI
[triggered is not the right word here, but i can't find a better one].

Best fitting word is, i believe, Encouraged.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Go to a secondhand store and find a little wooden box. Put his soul in it, along with a small gold coin, such as a U.S. Quarter Eagle, or even a 0.10 oz coin. Larger the better. Make a ceremony of it. Invite other friends and participants in the party to the ceremony. Your soulless friend can't come. Then seal the box. Squirrel it away and tell no one of its whereabouts.

After a while your friend will fall in love with the wrong woman and get his dating comeuppance. His life will go into the toilet. At some point he will want his soul back. I'd recommend a refund price of 10 times the value of the coin in the box, so that he values his soul more than before.

When that transaction is complete, both of you might want to study up on Beon Theory so as to learn what the soul actually is, and what you might do with yours.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Given the low percentage of genuinely altruistic individuals, each of whom has his own life, friends, and pets to care for, there's a lot to be said for looking after your own interests in a fair and responsible manner.

You might consider reading Ayn Rand's old book, The Virtue of Selfishness.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster
Who knows, maybe when he dies and if there is a hell. I can use it to send him up stairs? That's funny become a soul banker, that holds onto souls for safe keeping.

Theoretically, all the bad stuff he does wouldn't count without his soul there, so then - Is it a loop hole?

If a "soul banker" acted like your average banker, he'd recklessly gamble it on silly made-up derivatives while pretending to keep it "safe", charge interest to its owner, and cry for a govt. bailout if the bets missed. OUCH!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join