It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems fear secret white guy Trump vote

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

They need to really go for the Taco Bowl Engagement vote and the Super Predator vote. I also hear that Haitian immigrants are an open demographic.

BAM! I am on tonight.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

YES but you are young, life hasn't slapped you around yet.
YOU don't know who you are.
35 is the age when indians become men,I understand why.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
*** DELETED BY AUTHOR ***
edit on 16201614amk2016 by yosako because: Meh

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
How anyone buys into this election crap is beyond me...Is each vote counted? Any transparency? We vote for an "electoral college" that votes for the candidate we voted for?

Why is Hillary the media darling of every major newspaper/website? And yet they could spin it the same way for Trump if he was part of the criminal enterprise...but they don't...doesn't that say anything to you?? No?

Not trying to go off topic, I would make a thread for this, but how can it not be obvious it is all a charade. I seriously think you could have video of Hillary decapitating someone and she would still be the president at this point. Yahoos front article right now is how "Old Hillary Rivals Now Rally in Support" and how Obama says "I know Hillary" Well that settles it then...glowing f'ing endorsement.

Even if NO ONE votes for Hillary what's to stop Fox news from telling us all she won? How would anyone know?

Rant over...just sad watching this play out...and amazing to see how it's being orchestrated.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Why is Hillary the media darling of every major newspaper/website?

Because the establishment owns her and the media...
Of course.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Watching the Dem convention yesterday, you'd think that straight white men do not exist in America. They will be scratching their heads thinking... is this party for me?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hillary win would be....not a step backwards, but MANY steps backwards.

In May, I discovered a bunch of people I knew were also at the Trump rally...all the local white guys. One person's dad was in the SS, go figure.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join