It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems fear secret white guy Trump vote

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's a classic.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
tvp so i can find this thread back in my history

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Secret votes matter in one place only, SWING STATES.

This entire election is a sham. It all boils down to around a handful of states.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

What do we need to be offered? We already have more privilege than anyone else.

These are the kinds of self-loathing narratives that are going to cause people to abandon the Democrats. Keep it up and you will be sure to get Trump elected.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well, I'm not talking about Obama or anyone else besides Trump and Clinton because they are the only one's relevant to this conversation. Roping in past elections and their candidates doesn't distort the fact Trump definitely has won the white male vote. Even the MSM talks about it. Why so defensive?

Very racist viewpoint you got there.

I guess Bernie will be voting for Trump?

Trump has the conservatives, Clinton has the progressives. same as always. If you are saying white dudes = conservatives, you haven't checked out the demographics of all the hipsters and twitterheads.

But you carry on demanding skintone = alliance. All the women are hillary voters, all the white dudes are trump voters, I guess black people belong to a swing vote to demand Obama have a 3rd, who do the latinos vote for given they dont have a skintone to identify with? I guess they have to figure out if they are white or a woman

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am secretly a white guy.

I secretly plan to vote for Trump.

He sure as hell isn't perfect. And I think he will turn out to be a gun-grabber too, just like the rest of them. He will be irritating to listen to for 4 years. but not as irritating as Hillary. Her voice sounds like my mother-in-law being dragged across a chalkboard.

The women why I work are all liberals who cheer for Hillary. So I try to avoid talking about the news at work. I suddenly have some phone calls to make when it comes up.

So for me, it's not about answering "why Trump." It's Actually "why NOT Hillary."

I'm telling you why:

-She has committed treason with her emails.
-She is on the payroll for 3 different foreign governments.
-Her lesbian lover/protege, Huma Abedin, is a case officer for Sa'udi intelligence
-Hillary had Vince Foster murdered.
-Hillary advocates Australian-style gun confiscation. We aren't Aussies; it will cause a bloodbath here.
-The DNC platform has something for everyone from Native Americans to transexuals to muslims. But not a thing for white men. So voting for her goes directly against my interests.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen
Trump has the white male vote on lock down

I'm not voting for Trump, do I get to pick which minority I belong to now? Or will there be a draft?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
More attempts to destroy individuality and promote homogeneity based on skin color. This is not a new tactic for the Democrats, they did it with KKK and white supremacy and they'll continue to do it with whichever skin color they can use to gain power with.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Same thing happened here with Brexit/UKIP A lot of people won't tell pollsters they intend to vote a certain way because of the stigma provided by the current political narrative.

My wife wouldn't tell anyone at work which way she was voting because of the hate for Brexit in the teaching unions.
Only after did she find out that quite a few of her colleagues also voted the same way. They have a sort of secret cabal going on in the staff room now

I imagine it's the same with Trump over there and I wouldn't be surprised if he won, since the choices are 4 more years of the same stuff or the possibility of radical change.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Beginning to believe tht the people who fear deep within, who are almost obsessed by it, who can't get away from using it and manipulating with it, appear to be the ones projecting it on others now as well

Notice the white-guy vote?

Take action to court the white-guy vote?

Discuss the white-guy vote?

Analyze the white-guy vote?

Sure. Maybe.

Fear it? Naw. Don't think so.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

I mean.. Im a 27 year old white male Hillary voter. I know of at least 5 or 10 other white males my age supporting Hillary.

5 or 10? I've heard of 2 or 3. 7 or 8.

But 5 or... 10?

Because school girls with flowers are really snipers? What's in a few details, eh?

edit on 7/26/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Meh I would rather just not vote.

Honestly why would I when most of the left leaning outlets I traffic most have daily stories demonizing my race and gender?

Moreover they also have , for the last several years, actively campaigned to reduce my ability to get a job working in my field of study.

Boycotting the whole thing is my plan.

-FBB
edit on 26-7-2016 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

P.S.

My state is definitely a swing state this year based on the demographics so it should be interesting.
edit on 26-7-2016 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 202

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Sorry, there will be a new draft next year. Here are this years results.

vimeo.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Every vote is supposed to be secret, before, during and after all the voting is done. That is the purpose of having a ballot box and not a show of hands.

Dems fear the right of people to vote, plain and simple. They like their voters chained to ghettos, soaking up welfare, hiding out in sanctuary cities and when that is not enough they turn over the graveyards.

We can deduce from this self inflicted bout of fear that when they lose they will blame the white males in a pretext to starting race wars.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
You mean i'm worried about the regular white guys and now your telling me there's secret white guys?!
edit on 27-7-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I mean.. Im a 27 year old white male Hillary voter. I know of at least 5 or 10 other white males my age supporting Hillary.

...and you're admitting that in PUBLIC?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This article notes that pollster Celinda Lake noted a difference of 3-9 points in results between anonymous polls and polls conducted in person.

3-9% is not "all White males."

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

"I worry that there is a bit of a secret Trump vote," said influential pollster Celinda Lake.

Oh it's a very real thing...

People are polled in front of friends, family, etc., where they can't necessarily vote their conscience. Unlike the actual voting process. Many Trump supporters are made out to be monsters by libtards...even when our friends, family, etc., all because some folks just can't get past soundbites and campaign by Facebook....

Sure, but those of us who are over 35 are all voting for Trump, and the big difference is...WE actually go to the polls and vote...
Most white males in their 20's are still butthurt over losing Bernie, and will simply be staying home (or going, but voting for one of the 3rd party sacrificial lambs)....
edit on 27-7-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I've yet to meet a white male Hillary supporter where i'm from.
Hillary's agenda is pretty much aimed at pandering to minorities and installing guilt on the white narrative.
To put it mildly, that's counterproductive.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join