It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems fear secret white guy Trump vote

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Looks like some people are worried about Democrat White Men voting for Trump.

This according to a Democrat pollster.

They think many people are fudging the poll answers.

Can't imagine why they are so paranoid?

Sounds more like a standard campaign trick.

Dems fear secret white guy Trump vote

Advisers to Hillary Clinton are worried that Democratic white men are lying to pollsters and secretly plan to vote for Republican Donald Trump.

"I worry that there is a bit of a secret Trump vote," said influential pollster Celinda Lake.

She has proof revealed in polls that find more white male support when live people are doing the interviewing and less support for Clinton in anonymous online surveys.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Okay.

They should be more afraid of not gaining any Independents and swing voters than white males. Besides, Trump has the white male vote on lock down so I guess the Dem's should try and count on anyone who isn't a white male to vote for them?
edit on 26-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
secret? not sure, but if Dems court BLM over sanity, I imagine plenty of white, asian, and hispanic people will feel perhaps the dems need to be benched for a session to re-evaluate it.

I dont think thats a racial thing. too many politicians are thinking blm = black people, and therefore are afraid to suggest blm is not a helpful movement to associate with. So, in kowtowing to them, they are tossing under the bus whoever the targets for blm is, which is police in general and anyone not white (at least this is the perception by the average joe on the street at this point).

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Trump has the white male vote on lock down

Do you think Obama lost all the white male votes? Rmoney got the white males?

I have been a Obama supporter for 2 sessions and not worried about admitting it..compared to who he was up against, it was a easy choice (although I did like McCain, but Obama 2008 was on fire).

The white male vote is not just a single sided thing..but if you rally against the "cis white males", yeah..you can lose a ton of em by painting them the enemy.

and if you paint them the enemy in the west, you lose office.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Advisers to Hillary Clinton are worried that Democratic white men are lying to pollsters and secretly plan to vote for Republican Donald Trump. "I worry that there is a bit of a secret Trump vote," said influential pollster Celinda Lake. She has proof revealed in polls that find more white male support when live people are doing the interviewing and less support for Clinton in anonymous online surveys.

They would be right to fear that, think.

Here in Denmark we have a right wing political party Dansk Folkeparti (DF), that gets these "secret white votes".

It always overperforms compared to the polls, and the believe is that people do not want to admit that they are voting for DF, because of the constant shaming of their voters in both the social and the mainstream media.

I really can see how that could apply to would-be Trump voters too.
Did he not also over perform in many of the primaries?

edit on 26-7-2016 by DupontDeux because: cleaning up the text

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Advisers to Hillary Clinton are worried that Democratic white men are lying to pollsters and secretly plan to vote for Republican Donald Trump.

yes, but they don't factor in that Republican white women are lying to pollsters and secretly planning to vote for Hillary....

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I mean.. Im a 27 year old white male Hillary voter. I know of at least 5 or 10 other white males my age supporting Hillary.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Had I been a US citizen I might be one of the secret white guy votes.

I do not really like Trump, and I do not really identify with republican policies (Sanders' my man), but the liberal American media and pretty much the entire European media's portrayal of Trump and of Trump voters annoys me to an extend where I would consider voting Trump out of sheer spite.

But I would likely not tell anyone in real life. I would pretend that I'mwithher to avoid the shaming and to avoid quite possibly risk losing my job/hamper my career - the anti-trump crowd seems to be deaf and blind to rational arguments for voting Trump and to act both disrespectfully and aggressively towards those who openly admit to consider voting for him. It is sort of scary.

I suppose that makes me a coward, but if one has a family to think of, one sometimes has to take cowardly choices. Anyway, my point is, that I can totally see how I could be one of those guy the pollster talks about.

And I can totally see how there could be many others.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tellurian

yes, but they don't factor in that Republican white women are lying to pollsters and secretly planning to vote for Hillary....

Correct me if I am wrong (I live outside the U.S. after all), but there does not seem to be the same stigma associated with voting Hillary. This means that there would be less incentive to lie to the pollsters which again means that there are likely to be less 'secret republican hillary-votes'.

Also, I think that they DO factor that in.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The democrat party has nothing to offer white males so yeah they should be worried.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
As an independent who has voted Democrat in the past, I will NOT be voting Democrat in this election cycle.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
The democrat party has nothing to offer white males so yeah they should be worried.

What do we need to be offered? We already have more privilege than anyone else.

Also.. Im pretty sure free tuition, healthcare, and social services helps anyone who needs it regardless of color and gender.

Im pretty sure environmental regulations and a move towards clean energy helps everyone regardless of color and gender as well.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Gee, maybe it has something to do with open support for at least two openly racist, anti-white man organizations, BLM and La Raza?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Well, I'm not talking about Obama or anyone else besides Trump and Clinton because they are the only one's relevant to this conversation. Roping in past elections and their candidates doesn't distort the fact Trump definitely has won the white male vote. Even the MSM talks about it. Why so defensive?
edit on 26-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I mean.. Im a 27 year old white male Hillary voter. I know of at least 5 or 10 other white males my age supporting Hillary.

What do you like best about her? The blatant lies? The clear corruption? The way she smeared and attacked women who accused her husband of rape and harassment? Her blatantly racist statements?

What do we need to be offered? We already have more privilege than anyone else.

No, that's a racial stereotype based on prejudice and broad generalizations. Think about that. They've brainwashed you in to believing racist generalizations about yourself. How pathetic is that?

Whites are people just like any other people and are subject to discrimination like anyone else. Your post is proof of it.

edit on 26-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Curious, only a couple of years ago, Ms Lake was talking about the 'secret' Republican voter who would go for 'progressive style' job creation methods that neither party are up for particularly, since that would cost mucho shinola. I think she was speaking at the New Populism Conference at the time. So there you go, both parties are out of touch of the grassroots.

Hold on, maybe Donald caught a wiff of that when he said he would put America back to work....that's it, he gonna build a huuuge wall that will cost X-$billions...maybe he might even allow a few Mexicans, and, and, a few Poles or so to help out. That'll please everybody, won't it?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You confuse me.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I know of about 1000 white men and women who are voting for Trump including my bad ass wife. What is your point.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Brexit proves it's likely to happen, never mind Bernie selling out his supporters and a chunk of them likely voting for Trump or just staying home.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The Dems created this racist problem-reaction-solution atmosphere and are simply seeing it out to it's natural conclusion.

Right now, they are in the reaction stage, being confused as to why their 'problem' strategy has bitten them in the ass.

They have chosen Hills for their 'solution' stage, good luck with that, Hills will need all the whitey votes she can muster so for the party establishment to being dissin Dem whiteys through fear they won't actually vote for her won't do her vote count any justice come November.

She does not have the whitey Trump or whitey Bernie vote so she only has the whitey Dem voters not Bernie aligned.

The whiteys are coming, the whiteys are coming, God help us all, the whiteys are coming.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join