It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Did you know Incapsula used to be Imperva Inc.?
Guess who originally owned a hunk of it.

George Soros Full Second Quater 13F Filing

IMPERVA INC COM 45321L100 3,731 142,500 SH SOLE 1

SOURCE:
www.gurufocus.com...

All roads keep leading back to Soros.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It's not that exclusive a news piece.

I posted about it back on 08/03:

Seth, 27, had worked as voter expansion data director for the Democratic National Committee, and his father said he had learned three days before his July 10 death that he would switch jobs from the party to the Clinton campaign. He was to work in Brooklyn, N.Y.

That article is one of the first ones to come out after the family hired (or was assigned) Bauman as their spokesperson. Lots of touchy-feely in the article and it also paints anyone questioning whether or not it was simply a robbery as a loon.

I did find this of interest though:

Following his death, the Rich family found a draft of an email Seth had written but it was unclear who the recipient was.

Omaha.com reported that it read: 'All my life, I've only wanted to make a difference so that I might be able to one day tell people that I mattered.'

Joel Rich told Daily Mail Online that he wasn't sure who the email was for but said that it was 'definitely Seth' in terms of sentiment.

That bit of news is new to me.
edit on 17-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: removed faulty link

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And here's yet ANOTHER so-called 'exclusive' by the Daily Mail, published today:

Link

They're working overtime trying to convince their largely conservative readers that Seth was murdered in an attempted robbery.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

And here's yet ANOTHER so-called 'exclusive' by the Daily Mail, published today:

Link

They're working overtime trying to convince their largely conservative readers that Seth was murdered in an attempted robbery.

I see they're finally mentioning the girlfriend's last name.
We found that here FIRST...many days ago.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yes, I agree much of what the article had printed was out
there already, well I should say here on ATS thanks to you
and some others diligent sleuthing.

I did find the part about the email curious,
and the video of the Father speaking, he dropped
a few things too.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep, pretty sure you linked a story in which it was shown and then I went and found that she worked at GQR with Seth and postulated that was where they met and began their relationship. One of the recent stories mentions that very thing.

Hi Mr. Bauman (or his staff), do you like our threads?

We really would like for Seth's killer(s) to be brought to justice. You're doing a great job at showing us what kind of person Seth was. Do you think he would be happy with what has since been learned through the DNC leaks?

Let's say he was not involved in that, what would he have to say about how the DNC was operating?

Surely you can see our concerns when one looks at the timing of all the related events; take in the totality of the circumstances surrounding his death, where he worked, who he was connected to, what his job was, and what's been shown of his character in the media? Certainly you can understand how it might be thought he was involved in the chain from the DNC to WikiLeaks?

Or maybe I'm just talking to empty cyberspace and no one but us few denizens of this place are even aware of such conversations.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Why were they originally reporting that he was walking home from his girlfriend's place...if they are now reporting she was out of town at the time?
Kind of a big change/discrepancy...almost as if they're trying to convince someone that his gf couldn't have possibly been involved in anything he was involved with.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Why were they originally reporting that he was walking home from his girlfriend's place...if they are now reporting she was out of town at the time?
Kind of a big change/discrepancy...almost as if they're trying to convince someone that his gf couldn't have possibly been involved in anything he was involved with.

And how did the DailyMail learn that he wasn't walking home from his girlfriend's house? How did they know to speak with staff at the Lou's City bar because he had been there?

Has this info already been reported somewhere?

ETA: Looking back on yesterday's Exclusive from DM, I see there was a memorial for him at that bar. So I assume, that the DM wants its readers to assume, the dad gave them all the details.

edit on 17-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

My guess is this all came out after Bauman interviewed the Seth's family and friends so he would have information to begin his campaign with. Someone like Bauman would be interviewing his family and friends to put together a cohesive story suitable for public consumption.

And here is an interesting excerpt from that article you linked:

By closing time, around 1:45 a.m., Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

'It was rare for him to really show that he had been drinking,' said Warren. 'That was unusual for him. That was very, very unusual for him to do that.'

What would drive him to drink more than he usually does or to let it affect his demeanor?

And then it leads in to:

When Warren saw Rich standing outside on the patio with some of the bar staff as he was locking up, he felt a protective instinct kick in and asked if he needed a ride home. Rich said no – he was planning to walk over to Wonderland Ballroom, a popular late-night bar, a few blocks away.

'I'll always wonder if maybe if I had been more convincing with him…,' said Warren, trailing off. 'But he wanted to go someplace else and drink. That was for certain. And I wasn't going to hang out. I had to get up the next morning for basketball.'

This plants the idea that his friend 'knew something was going to happen' that night. And if that doesn't just add fuel to the fire that something hinky happened, I don't know what does.

Regards Wonderland Ballroom:

Rich left on foot, but it is unclear if he ever ended up going to Wonderland, a crowded weekend bar known for its live music. He was not well-known to the employees there. Staffers who worked that night told the Daily Mail that they did not recall whether they saw him based on his photo.

Wonderland closed at 2:30 a.m. that night, according to employees. Other bars and late-night food places on the block said they would have closed by the same time or earlier.

Sources close to Rich said he often walked home from the bars. If he did go to Wonderland, and left at 2:30 a.m., it would have taken him approximately 30 minutes to walk the mile-long trek home to his Bloomingdale row-house – possibly longer if he had been drinking heavily.

That leaves as much as an hour and a half between the bars and the shooting unaccounted for.

Rich's father told the Daily Mail Online that his son had poor cell phone reception at his house and would sometimes step outside to make calls. He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when he was accosted a block from his house around 4 a.m.

At 4:19 a.m., patrolling police reported hearing multiple gunshots near the intersection of Flagler Street Northwest and W Street Northwest. When they arrived, they found Rich suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.

Witnesses could not place him at the second bar, and it is again mentioned that he had been 'drinking heavily.' I wonder why that is emphasized?

The article ends describing the 'random crime' that had been on the increase in the area and strongly implies that was the actual cause rather than anything nefarious.
edit on 17-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: knew not new

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ok...this is strange...in the article from yesterday Seth's dad said he knew Seth was at a bar but didn't know if it was Lou's.

His father said: 'Someone has come forward to say that he was with some friends at a bar, I don't know if it was Lou's.

How could he not know? He was at Lou's earlier this month for a memorial for Seth:

Earlier this month Joel and his wife Mary Ann, 59, attended a tribute to their son in DC, where friends packed into his favorite spot, Lou's City Bar.

Joel said: 'It wasn't a memorial, it wasn't that we're sad that Seth's gone, it was really that we're glad Seth was here.'

Link

Surely, he would have known he was at Lou's before today when the DM interviewed staff at Lou's.

I think it would have come up at the memorial or the police would have told the family at some point.

ETA: And Seth's dad says a person came forward to say Seth was at a bar with friends. The staff at Lou's said he was there drinking alone.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ok, so holy crap.

I was reading the comments on the latest Daily Mail 'exclusive' and someone's comment went from TWO green arrows to 1180 green arrows in less than a minute. Another person caught it, too, and asked if they are using a voting script.

(You'll have to click the 'newest comments' tab to see their full green arrow count.)

Anyway, when I went to the person's profile page, they had accumulated more than 9000 green arrows in 24 hours.

And their comments are VERY interesting. So interesting...I have to wonder if this is how the CTR sHillbots work:

Link to public profile

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well...this all happens a day or two after Newt Gingrich publicly demanded an investigation into the DNC leak.
Clearly there is an accelerated and professionally orchestrated effort to suppress and deflect any additional interest or investigation.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well...this all happens a day or two after Newt Gingrich publicly demanded an investigation into the DNC leak.
Clearly there is an accelerated and professionally orchestrated effort to suppress and deflect any additional interest or investigation.

Hillary must be really limping along if they have to inflate her support this much.

I really cannot believe it, but I saw it with my own eyes.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Interesting that the narrative is now being directed towards 'Seth the depressed, alcoholic, loser'...from 'Seth the crusading computer geek against campaign corruption'.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Hillary must be really limping along if they have to inflate her support this much.

Yep, they have over 9200 green votes in the last 24 hour period. That's about 1 vote every 9.39 seconds.

Something very definitely going on there.

At least they didn't have a verification of death called in over the phone by a justice of the peace in conjunction with a sheriff both of whom were involved in shady autopsy shenanigans in the past.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

She's walking a tightrope...with severe balance issues.
Her campaign also knows something nasty is about to be released against her.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Those arrows jumped to 1180 instantaneously, eight minutes after the comment was posted. In the last 50 minutes (or so) it's gone up by 16.

Just. Wow.

ETA: Here is the comment for anyone reading but not interested in clicking:

There is no proof whatsoever he leaked a damn thing!! As a matter of fact all signs point to him not having a thing to do with it. This is irresponsible to say the least to push this conspiracy theory crap as an actual story. You're def uniquely turning into a total rag. You're about on par with the. Most hated one National Enquirer.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If he was as drunk as they say...and speaking on the phone to his GF, Kelsey Mulka, just before he was murdered...WHY didn't she report he was drunk at the time? Why is it a new discovery?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Those arrows jumped to 1180 instantaneously, eight minutes after the comment was posted. In the last 50 minutes (or so) it's gone up by 16.

Just. Wow.

Can you explain what is meant by this? Sorry...I don't understand the 'arrow' concept.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If he was as drunk as they say...and speaking on the phone to his GF, Kelsey Mulka, just before he was murdered...WHY didn't she report he was drunk at the time? Why is it a new discovery?

Here's something else kind of interesting...Kelsey reportedly said she had just asked him if he was home yet moments before he was killed.

If she was in on it, I find that question interesting. I'd love to know exactly how he answered her..."Almost?" "I'm a block away?"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join