It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

On July 11th a lawsuit was filed against Edison Media Research Inc., a company that provides exit polling data, alleging that the company adjusted their reported data in order to assist in voter fraud. How does one go about rigging an election and hiding that fact?

In order to engage in voter suppression, it is important to be very accurate in knowing which voters to suppress. The best possible way to compile such a list is to vet two or more separate databases against each other. Sanders had one, Clinton had two and the DNC had a third. We may never know the truth about the third because of a recent removal of a key potential witness from this mortal coil.

Guess who was in charge of the DNC voter database?

Sunday Morning July 10 at 4:19, Seth Rich, a key DNC staffer in charge of voter databases was murdered right outside his home in Washington DC. As Fitrakis, Johnson, other election integrity activists and their paralegals were exchanging final emails prior to filing Seth Rich was murdered. There are no witnesses, no suspects, his wallet and cellphone were recovered at the scene and the DC Metro police are “pursuing all possible motives.”

Things that make you go, hmmm.

When the reporter who filed this article reached out to the lawyer who filed the suit to ask about Set Rich's death, this was his rsponse:

Fitrakis was not aware of Rich's death until after the filing, as this reporter discovered the suit had been filed while calling him for comment on Rich's murder. Fitrakis responded with “Wait what? Who? When?”

source

What says ATS?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Exit polling used to be illegal. Any pre election results obviously affect the outcome. But the manipulators never relented, today its standard practice. The electorate prior to the 60s would tar and feather the exit pollers of today.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here's some interesting information of which I was unaware:

Rich was appointed by DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz in 2014 as Data Director of the DNC's Voter Expansion Project. He would have had intimate knowledge of the NGP VAN, and its capabilities.

He seemed like a very good guy and like the kind of person who would not have been able to tolerate watching a corrupt process at work:

Rich was widely mourned in Washington and Democratic circles as a "progressive" who brought his ideals to work. Jane Kleeb, chairwoman-elect of the Nebraska Democratic Party, said in a statement that:

“Our Democratic family grieves the loss of a young Nebraskan who worked on campaigns and stood up on progressive issues,”

Rich's brother told an Omaha newspaper:

“He was truly out, I think, to try to save the world..He was committed to whatever cause he thought was right.”

Rich was especially committed to voting rights issues. A fellow Nebraskan and coworker told the Omaha newspaper:

“He was very committed to making sure that everyone had the opportunity to vote and protecting people’s right to vote...That was what he believed in and what he kept fighting for.”

Election Integrity Activists Disturbed by Execution-Style Murder of DNC Data Guru Seth Rich

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think this whole election is a shame, Have so since the begining. With the DNC Leaks scandal it gives even more support to suspicious incidents like this. If hilary wins that if all the proof I need to consider it all a 100% farce. If trump wins and follows in the steps of obama and bush, then I will also consider that side of the election a 100% farce.

Great find OP.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am waiting for a specific individual to swoop in and let us know that this is a coincidence and that there is nothing to see here, move along.

Democrats sure do love to kill people, especially what with Obama setting the precedent of government sanctioned assassination of American Citizens without due process. Anyone ever think that maybe that piece of legislation is what lead to a surge in Police killing citizens as well?? Must be something worded a certain way. Now they are taking each other out.

Who was that man that died the day before he was to testify in court about some Clinton misdeeds? It was like just last month.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Exit polling used to be illegal. Any pre election results obviously affect the outcome. But the manipulators never relented, today its standard practice. The electorate prior to the 60s would tar and feather the exit pollers of today.

Stock market speculation used to be illegal as well, punishable by life sentences or death. now look at the mess we're in. Sounds to me like maybe this guy was off'd to protect some very interesting info. Probably the info relates to how few people would actually vote for Hillary. Can't have that kind of info spoiling the MSM mantra ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I think that question is answered.

Rich was shot multiple times in the back in a puzzling random murder in an affluent area of Washington DC. Nothing was taken from him, and robbery was ruled out as the motive. Rich was from Nebraska.

When hundreds of thousands of voters were dropped from the rolls, or found their party registrations changed without their permission, in the Democratic primaries in New York, Arizona, and California, one question lingered: How did the fiascos come to affect almost exclusively Bernie Sanders supporters?

he would have been in a position to know anything untoward about that data. And the mob said, he's a good kid, but why take a chance?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Maybe we'll get some answers when more of those emails are released.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The thot plickens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard

I think this whole election is a shame, Have so since the begining. With the DNC Leaks scandal it gives even more support to suspicious incidents like this. If hilary wins that if all the proof I need to consider it all a 100% farce. If trump wins and follows in the steps of obama and bush, then I will also consider that side of the election a 100% farce.

Great find OP.

Just a reminder: bush v. Gore, when gore wanted a recount the supreme court---in an unprecedented and illegal move--- ruled not to count the votes. There was the "hanging chad" fiasco in Florida. The next presidential election, the exact same thing happened in Ohio but with less media coverage. People have been reporting their votes changed before there eyes on those Diebold electronic voting machines that are apparently way too easy to hack. The system has been rigged for a very long time.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Exit polling -- reviled as it seems to be -- is the very best method we have for ensuring the official tally is remotely correct.

The two-parties colluded to rid us of this very minimal safeguard, during the 2000 election. Believe it. The election debacle of 2000 was entirely orchestrated and carried out with the willing participation of the DNC and GOP party leadership. Part of the goal was discrediting the value of exit polls. Another goal was enacting reforms that actually make our elections less-secure.

But. Exit. Polls. Have. Value.

What the U.S. needs is a nonpartisan, citizen-staffed, private exit-polling system where respondents can privately submit answers about their cast votes. They don't need to be released until after the polls have closed but we do need reliable exit polling.

I am not surprised to see a connection between this DNC staffer's murder and exit polling.

S&Fs for bringing the story to ATS, Jaded!

edit on 26-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

There's no need to release exit polling data before the polls close.

But that does not mean exit polling is a bad thing. It's practically the only protection the electorate has against cheating politicians.

Don't let 'them' convince you that exit polling is bad.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is a different lawsuit in which Edison Media Research Inc. referenced:

Corte Madera, CA – A major lawsuit is on the precipice of being filed by the Institute for American Democracy and Election Integrity, the implications of which could dramatically alter the landscape of the 2016 U.S. presidential race.

The group claims that in about eleven states, there has been noted a significant difference between the exit polls and the electronic vote totals presented on the morning after the primaries. These differences show votes appear to be shifted from Bernie Sanders to Hillary Clinton. The chances of this kind of shift happening are considered to be statistically impossible between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning in these eleven states. See the chart below.

Racketeering Lawsuit Exposing Nationwide Vote Rigging in DNC Primaries Could Derail Clinton

Where does EMR fit in?

In 2004, when Edison Research initially got exit poll data that said that Kerry was winning and Bush was losing at 9pm on election night and that the reverse was true shortly after midnight, Edison Research made a choice to “adjust” the raw data after that time so that it would match the electronic voting machine totals. Edison Research definitely wanted to keep being hired by the Media Consortium which proposes to tell viewers the true election results but which also chooses to trust electronic voting machine data. That was the last time that the American public has been able to see raw exit poll data.

Unfortunately this year, substantial exit poll differences have been noted in the US primary. In this year’s primary, the Red Shift appears to have become the “Clinton Shift”.

And there was a suspicious death of an IT person in a prior election cycle, and a connection to the lawsuit referenced in the OP:

Arnebeck was the lead attorney, with Fitrakis as his co-counsel in the King Lincoln Bronzeville v. Blackwell case, which exposed electronic vote rigging in Ohio’s 2004 presidential race. During the lawsuit, a very revealing deposition of Michael Connell, head IT guru for the Bush family and Karl Rove, provided insight into how the election fraud conspiracy operated.

Connell served as the IT guru for the Bush family and Karl Rove. Connell ran the private IT firm GovTech that created the controversial system that transferred Ohio’s vote count late on election night 2004 to a partisan Republican server site in Chattanooga, Tennessee owned by SmarTech. That is when the vote shift happened, not predicted by the exit polls, that led to Bush’s unexpected victory. Connell died a month and a half after giving this deposition in a suspicious small plane crash.

And what do you know, all of a sudden Edison Research is clamming up:

Suspiciously, the Media Consortium and Edison Research, which control election polling, has now decided to cancel the remaining exit polls for the 2016 primaries. Many suspect these exit polls have been canceled because these exit poll differences could be used as an indicator of election fraud when contrasted with electronic voting totals.

“There is no way the Democratic Convention is going to nominate somebody on the basis of obviously stolen votes…the facts are coming out and that’s a fact…We are suing the media as being complicit in the crime. They are acting as accessories after the fact. They are covering up evidence of criminal activity, it’s a crime,” said Arnebeck.

In my opinion Hillary Clinton has been used for the purpose of scuttling Bernie Sanders campaign for president, she is being used…but they’ve been caught, it’s obvious, it’s just like Bernie Sanders when he talks about the system is rigged, ah the elections are rigged, the evidence is clear, everybody’s gonna see it and the game is over…Bernie has won in fact…”

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
There's been an interesting rumor going around that the leaker who gave the info to Wikileaks is the 27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich. I'm sure you guys remember that recently maybe a month ago or less he was killed walking back home. Shot twice in the back, bruised up and when they found him he was not robbed never taking anything. Apparently he was on the phone with his girlfriend at the time and she heard some noise and he said it's no big deal let me give you a call back like nothing was wrong and then he ended up dead.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

The timing is strange, and it seems he was a computer programmer working on a program for the DNC, so he may have had the access needed to get to the email server.

Suspicious? DNC Staffer in Charge of ‘Voter Expansion Data’ Murdered in D.C.

Two years later, he went to the Democratic National Committee, where he worked on the development of a computer program that allows people to enter their names and have maps drawn to their polling places. It required data culled from every voter precinct in the country.

It calls to mind the tragic death a top Republican IT “guru” who died in a suspicious plane crash back in 2008… all because he seemed to know quite a bit about how electronic voting machines worked.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with the final blow promised by Assange?

What if Seth Rich took the emails to blow the whistle on the DNC for rigging the primary election?
Maybe at the time he was killed, they suspected he was going to blow the whistle, but they did not know that he had already sent the evidence - in emails - to WikiLeaks?

Or maybe Seth had given the emails to his girlfriend or someone else, because he feared for his life. And after he died, they sent the info to WikiLeaks?

edit on 7/27/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Seth Rich was beat up, yet not robbed. Then he was shot twice in the back.
There were no witnesses. Not even cameras in the area.
I wonder if he was beat up someplace else while being interrogated.
Then he was killed and dumped in an area where there had been other assaults to cover it up.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I wonder if this has anything to do with the final blow promised by Assange?

You know, I hadn't considered this angle but it would make sense.

I doubt there would be too direct of a connection between Hillary and Seth's death, you know she's gotten quite good at making her will known without ever leaving evidentiary material behind; but you never know.

She's got to slip up eventually, doesn't she?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I wonder, if this is possibly what triggered Wikileaks to
actually release the emails from the DNC?

Because, this is not just an coincidence, imo.

I hope there is more to come that gives insight
into this.
Thanks for the great research J&C.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Hmmm....

Maybe!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join