It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
More

Votebuilder.com is hosted on IP address 107.154.102.19 which is located in Dover, and it is owerned by Incapsula and its ISP: Incapsula

IPindetail

Ngpvan.com is hosted on IP address 192.230.81.132 which is located in Dover, and it is owerned by Incapsula and its ISP: Incapsula

IPindetail

Both of these severs are shown to be very close proximity to one another and to Dover AFB.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Co-Founders of Incapsula:
www.vbprofiles.com...
www.vbprofiles.com...

Both from Tel Aviv.

edit on 30-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Did you know Incapsula used to be Imperva Inc.?
Guess who originally owned a hunk of it.

George Soros Full Second Quater 13F Filing

IMPERVA INC COM 45321L100 3,731 142,500 SH SOLE 1

SOURCE:
www.gurufocus.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok, so we have the entity NGP VAN, which is a front end for votebuilder, hosted on two servers in close proximity to one another by the same ISP. That ISP was once owned, in part, by George Soros.

NGPVAN/votebuilder is a database of voters wherein users can target specific voters based on ideology.

Seth Rich, data director of Voter Expansion for the DNC, appointed by Debbie Wassermann Schultz, worked for two former Clinton associated entities. And at least one of those entities (Kleeb) has ties to the DNC, is that correct?

Seth Rich's boss, Pratt Wiley, was part of the DNC who approved messages going out through a group called Factivists. Wiley opposes any sort of voter ID legislation. Wiley also supports automatic voter registration; you're automatically registered when you renew or apply for a driver's license.

Connecticut will become the 5th state to implement automatic voter registration (joining Oregon, California, Vermont, and West Virginia). Unlike the other states, Connecticut is implementing the law administratively rather than administratively.

https://_________.___/dnc-emails/emailid/1

Isn't California one of the states where illegal immigrants can get a driver's license?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Is NGP-VAN part of NGP Capital Resources?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Ok, so we have the entity NGP VAN, which is a front end for votebuilder, hosted on two servers in close proximity to one another by the same ISP. That ISP was once owned, in part, by George Soros.

NGPVAN/votebuilder is a database of voters wherein users can target specific voters based on ideology.

Seth Rich, data director of Voter Expansion for the DNC, appointed by Debbie Wassermann Schultz, worked for two former Clinton associated entities. And at least one of those entities (Kleeb) has ties to the DNC, is that correct?

Seth Rich's boss, Pratt Wiley, was part of the DNC who approved messages going out through a group called Factivists. Wiley opposes any sort of voter ID legislation. Wiley also supports automatic voter registration; you're automatically registered when you renew or apply for a driver's license.

Connecticut will become the 5th state to implement automatic voter registration (joining Oregon, California, Vermont, and West Virginia). Unlike the other states, Connecticut is implementing the law administratively rather than administratively.

https://_________.___/dnc-emails/emailid/1

Isn't California one of the states where illegal immigrants can get a driver's license?

Remember Kleeb is also the major shareholder in Energy Pioneer Resources...along with Andrew Tobias (DNC Treasurer).

Seth Rich linkedin:

Field Organizer
Scott Kleeb for Senate Campaign May 2008 – November 2008 (7 months)
Organized volunteer efforts Completed daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to keep on target with goals Staffed office and events such as conventions, fundraisers, and field events

Assistant Field Coordinator
Ben Nelson for Senate September 2007 – December 2007 (4 months)
I worked under the regional field coordinators and carried out lots of tasks while learning an enormous amount. Tasks including: Brought in new volunteers and volunteer organizations, Developed new ways to coordinate volunteer efforts, Completed projects and finished tasks on a daily basis.

Research Intern
Senator Ben Nelson December 2010 – May 2011 (6 months)
Maintain office on daily basis Aid constituents on behalf of Senator Nelson Complete research in a range of areas

Tied to CF?

Research Data Associate
Greenberg Quinlan Rosner March 2012 – May 2014 (2 years 3 months)
Processed and delivered data results and products to analytical teams, non profit organizations, political leaders, corporate executives, and other clients on national and international research projects. Also, assisted in data interpretation and quantitative/statistical understanding to better shape analytic understanding.

www.linkedin.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Not that I can determine, still looking.

But I did find this though:

Founded: 1997
Employees: 101 - 250 | None found in CrunchBase

NGP VAN is the leading technology provider to Democratic and progressive campaigns and organizations, offering clients an integrated platform of the best fundraising, compliance, field, organizing, new media, and social networking products.

NGP VAN counts thousands of campaigns and organizations amongst their clients, including all the national Democratic committees, thousands of Democratic campaigns, and hundreds of labor unions, progressive and non-partisan PACs, and other organizations. They’re committed to crafting the next generation of integrated campaign technology, so their clients have the edge they need to win.

crunchbase

1997, that's back in the early adolescent days of the internet.

Acquisitions (3)

Date Acquired Amount
Nov 14, 2013 NationalField Unknown
Sep 10, 2009 Patton Technologies Unknown
Sep 1, 2009 New Union Work Systems Unknown

crunchbase

Greenberg Quinlan Rosner, one of the partners at this firm worked in Bill's administration. It's them a Kleeb who are the two ties to the Clinton machine and Seth Rich.

edit on 30-7-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Greenberg Quinlan Rosner...where Rich last worked...is employed by the DNC.
www.gqrr.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

They're also employed by the DCCC...another hacked Dem org.

Edt: I would assume they're also employed by the recently hacked Hillary Clinton Campaign

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

So, double ties both ways between Seth Rich, the Clinton machine and the DNC.

What about senator Ben Nelson?

Sen. Ben Nelson delivered a crucial vote to pass Obamacare into law in 2009, and now he is cashing out of the Senate to make money off the organizations that benefitted from the legislation.

Nelson's trip through the revolving door demonstrates an important truth about Washington's influence industry: The revolving door rewards lawmakers for further entangling business and government, whether through regulations, subsidies or mandates.

Nelson represented the conservative state of Nebraska for two terms in the U.S. Senate. Voting for Obamacare in 2009 and 2010 sealed Nelson's fate in the 2012 elections, and so he decided not to run again. Nelson's last day as a senator was Jan. 3, and on Jan. 22 he announced he had taken two jobs on K Street.

Washington Examiner

Ben Nelson

Ben Nelson is the founder, chairman, and CEO of Minerva Project. In 2012, Minerva Project received a $25 million seed investment from Benchmark Capital and has since launched the Minerva Institute for Research and Scholarship and the Minerva Schools, a reinvented university experience for the brightest and most motivated students that provides an interdisciplinary curriculum using an advanced interactive learning platform. Prior to Minerva, Ben spent more than 10 years at Snapfish, an online photo sharing and storage service, where he served as CEO from 2005 to June 2010. During his tenure as CEO, he lead Snapfish’s sale to Hewlett Packard for $300M. Previously, Ben was president and CEO of Community Ventures, a network of locally branded portals for America’s communities. Ben holds a B.S. in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, where he graduated with honors. It was at Penn that Ben first realized his passion for reforming undergraduate education.

Intelligence^2

The Minerva Project seems to be a Laureate Education analogue.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Wait, Greenberg Quinlan Rosner worked for both the DNC and the DCCC?

If they are shown to have worked for the Clinton Campaign directly...

And we know one of them was in the past:

Stanley B. Greenberg
CEO
Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research, Inc.
Washington, D.C.
Pollster and Senior Adviser to the President, 1991-1995

That's a lot of coincidences between Rich's death and the hacked emails.
edit on 30-7-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Another Nebraska connection;
Kleeb's wife...Jane Fleming Kleeb is a Sanders operative...influenced the Nebraska primary vote against HRC.

Need to check...but she has a very interesting place in all this.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Interesting quotes from Jane Fleming Kleeb:

Kleeb says the leaked emails give Sanders supporters leverage during the convention in Philadelphia. “Not only do the emails give us leverage, but still not the full unity of the party gives us leverage,” according to Kleeb. “So, I feel like both sides will come together eventually.”

Kleeb says Sanders should become the new chair of the party. “I honestly think that they should tap Sen. Sanders to be chair of the Democratic Party now that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has stepped down,” Kleeb says. “I think that would show real unity. It would show a tremendous amount of grass roots power to bring that style of organizing and small donors into the party.”

nebraskaradionetwork.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Kleeb says the leaked emails give Sanders supporters leverage during the convention in Philadelphia. “Not only do the emails give us leverage, but still not the full unity of the party gives us leverage,” according to Kleeb. “So, I feel like both sides will come together eventually.”

Kleeb says Sanders should become the new chair of the party. “I honestly think that they should tap Sen. Sanders to be chair of the Democratic Party now that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has stepped down,” Kleeb says. “I think that would show real unity. It would show a tremendous amount of grass roots power to bring that style of organizing and small donors into the party.”

Bernie left the party.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

From Today:

Anna Greenberg: Why Hillary Clinton is both widely disliked and widely admired

Anna Greenberg is senior vice president of Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research, a Democratic polling firm.

www.sltrib.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsAphrodite

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Bernie left the party.

Which means something behind the scenes didn't work out to Ms. Kleeb's or Bernie's liking.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I keep reading about how if Seth is connected(which I think he is) maybe he had proof / info on voter fraud that has occurred..

But what if he had info on FUTURE fraud...Possibly, something already in the works or even already in place for November.

Is it possible that wikileaks doesn't want to release it too early so that the DNC doesn't have time to put other schemes into action?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
I keep reading about how if Seth is connected(which I think he is) maybe he had proof / info on voter fraud that has occurred..

But what if he had info on FUTURE fraud...Possibly, something already in the works or even already in place for November.

Is it possible that wikileaks doesn't want to release it too early so that the DNC doesn't have time to put other schemes into action?

Very possible scenario.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Looking at wikileaks description:

The leaks come from the accounts of seven key figures in the DNC: Communications Director Luis Miranda (10770 emails), National Finance Director Jordon Kaplan (3797 emails), Finance Chief of Staff Scott Comer (3095 emails), Finanace Director of Data & Strategic Initiatives Daniel Parrish (1472 emails), Finance Director Allen Zachary (1611 emails), Senior Advisor Andrew Wright (938 emails) and Northern California Finance Director Robert (Erik) Stowe (751 emails).The emails cover the period from January last year until 25 May this year.

you know where .org

And for grins, I searched "password reset" to which I received the following:

4051 2016-05-12 16:02:23 +0000 ActionID password reset information [email protected] [email protected]
16273 2016-05-24 16:33:57 +0000 Password Reset Confirmation [email protected] [email protected]
16593 2016-05-12 21:07:19 +0000 Password Reset Confirmation [email protected] [email protected]
16777 2016-05-24 15:52:46 +0000 Password Reset Confirmation [email protected] [email protected]
17640 2016-04-26 15:01:58 +0000 UberConference password reset [email protected] [email protected]
21393 2016-05-19 13:59:00 +0000 Daniel, here's the link to reset your password [email protected] [email protected]
21407 2016-05-19 13:59:00 +0000 Daniel, here's the link to reset your password [email protected] [email protected]
21896 2016-05-19 13:59:25 +0000 Daniel, your password was successfully reset [email protected] [email protected]

Whoever got the info was in their system for nearly a year and a half.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312

It's possible Rich was having second thoughts about what was going on against Sanders/voter fraud, accumulated material...contacted Scott Kleeb (his old boss)...Kleeb told his wife Jane Fleming Kleeb...who later leaked the material in an effort towards seeking greater leverage for Sanders at the convention.
Also possible Scott Kleeb told his benefactor, Bill Clinton about Rich.
Clinton phoned his goons.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join