It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
One thing seems quite clear...all roads of DNC voter fraud, DNC 'green technology' platform revision, Bernie Sanders primary sabotage and Clinton Foundation payola corruption...
ALL intersect through one strategically-placed individual---Seth Rich (RIP).
He knew WAY too much...and wasn't very happy about what he knew.

Yes, the facts are clear.

What also is clear is that.... the odds of this PARTICULAR guy becoming the victim of a FATAL robbery, at this PARTICULAR juncture is beyond calculation.

There is a Latin phrase that says, "the thing, it explains itself", Res ipsa loquitur.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Res_ipsa_loquitur

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
From a recently posted story:

Just before taking the stage Monday at Omaha North High School, Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton spoke privately for five minutes with the parents of the slain Seth Rich.

“I figured it would be just a staged greeting,” said his father, Joel Rich. “But my wife and I were both really caught off guard. Secretary Clinton had talked with people who knew Seth — and it wasn’t just that he had worked at the DNC and was a nice guy.”

Seth, 27, had worked as voter expansion data director for the Democratic National Committee, and his father said he had learned three days before his July 10 death that he would switch jobs from the party to the Clinton campaign. He was to work in Brooklyn, N.Y.

Seth Rich was going to leave the DNC and join the Clinton campaign. They were told last Friday that Hillary wanted to meet with them.

Seth's father further added:

Joel said he “absolutely” believes that it was a random crime.

Random crime...

Three and a half weeks ago, Seth Rich was fatally shot after 4 a.m. while walking home in his northwest Washington neighborhood. His father said Seth had been on the phone with his girlfriend just before he was attacked.

Walking home from where I wonder at that hour?

Kelly: Before speech, Hillary Clinton meets with parents of slain Democratic staffer Seth Rich

Seth Rich notified his father that he would be working directly for the Hillary campaign 3 days prior to his death. I wonder in what capacity he was to have been employed?

But I'm sure this is just coincidental, right?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Here is an interesting infographic I ran across:

It shows several connections between the Clinton machine and NGP VAN, throws in DWS and her family too.

If Seth Rich was aware of NGP VAN and how it may have been manipulated along with polling results, he would have had access to very important pieces of the overall puzzle.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

ANNOUNCE: WikiLeaks has decided to issue a US$20k reward for information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.

tweet

Nice!!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

New thread here:

Does this give legs to the idea?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Adding a graphic for this:

Look at who's friends with Stanley Greenberg.

GQR is where Seth Rich worked prior to the DNC.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
How does Clock Boy fit into this scheme???

edit on 10-8-2016 by FlyingFox because: I say that only half-jokingly

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Not seeing where he is mentioned?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Adding a graphic for this:

Look at who's friends with Stanley Greenberg.

GQR is where Seth Rich worked prior to the DNC.

Great find.
Amazingly...another Connection leading directly to Seth Rich.
Scott Kleeb, Andrew Tobias and GQR...ALL employers of Seth R. and ALL connected to Clinton and the DNC.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It looks like Fox News is picking this up...

www.foxnews.com...

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/assange-implies-murdered-dnc-staffer-was-wikileaks-source.html

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Tonight Fox hit on almost every one of the top topics on ATS today!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There are so many connections between all of these players that it is looking more and more like a mafia family.
A mafia family on steroids - with a worldwide cartel.
A very dangerous mafia family.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Theorizing here...

Based on Rich's background and his reported offer to join the Clinton campaign, and based on that they probably thought he was trustworthy due to his past relationships ...

What if he had already been filled in regarding what his duties would be in his pending job? And what if it involved rigging the election?

What if during negotiations, as he started to realize what was going on as he was being brought into the higher level position, he decided to get the proof he needed to stop them?

What if he spoke out in protest directly to them, or even directly to Hillary? Or they otherwise started to get the vibes that he was not down with this new position and was going to be a problem? Or he let his feelings slip to someone he thought he could trust?

A lot of what if's... but, I think its possible.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I keep thinking about the time frame in which the leaks took place. The emails cover a time period of January 2015 to May 2016. He was brought on the the DNC in June 2014; this is about 6 months before the leaks began.

Taking this in to account, I also thought a bit about what he said he did at GQR:

Processed and delivered data results and products to analytical teams, non profit organizations, political leaders, corporate executives, and other clients on national and international research projects. Also, assisted in data interpretation and quantitative/statistical understanding to better shape analytic understanding.

I'm imaging this idealistic person getting a job at the DNC. How stoked would he have been to be working within the machinery of the organization which is responsible for one of the major political parties in the country? It would have been a dream job...until reality set in.

How long does the "new job" varnish last? At what point would Seth have realized that something was probably rotten in Denmark? What would a person with high ideals about how government works for the common people deal with finding out that what he thought was going on was not really what was actually going on do?

I'm thinking 6 months is right in that window of "golly gee whiz," and "crap, what have I gotten myself in to?"

We know now that the DNC has always been in the tank for Hillary and no matter what any other candidate managed, she was always going to be the nominee.

At this point, I am thinking he would have felt it his patriotic duty to do something about the obvious corruption he would have been exposed to in his day to day job.

I am thinking that maybe the job offer from the Clinton campaign might have been a ruse to flush out the leaker; make them nervous in the hopes they'd slip up. I wonder if any other people from the DNC were offered jobs in the Clinton campaign at the same time in a similar attempt.

As you say, a lot of what if's, and agreed, there are a lot of plausible possibilities.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Good points.

One thing to keep in mind:

Just because the emails were from January 2015 to May 2016 does not necessarily mean that they were collected over time.
If the server is storing archives, it is possible to copy emails from a wide time frame in one swoop.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

True, I am wondering how the leaker got what they did. copying .pst files or actual emails? Eitherr way, they would have had to have administrator access for accounts other than their own, unless they socially engineered the passwords out of the leakees; which is of course possible.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I'm imaging this idealistic person getting a job at the DNC. How stoked would he have been to be working within the machinery of the organization which is responsible for one of the major political parties in the country? It would have been a dream job...until reality set in.

How long does the "new job" varnish last? At what point would Seth have realized that something was probably rotten in Denmark? What would a person with high ideals about how government works for the common people deal with finding out that what he thought was going on was not really what was actually going on do?

Yes, all that as well as the gleam these days that is ascribed to "leakers", virtual hero status.

What makes this all gell in my mind is the possibility Seth was simply a Bernie fan, and saw the rigged election results. They are certainly a devout bunch, it makes sense. What we have in front of us is Hillarygate LITE....stay tuned.

hey, did i just coin a term?! Hillarygate. Bring Bernie Back!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

True, I am wondering how the leaker got what they did. copying .pst files or actual emails? Eitherr way, they would have had to have administrator access for accounts other than their own, unless they socially engineered the passwords out of the leakees; which is of course possible.

Simple way to hack passwords from people around you is simply to video them entering into the PC, then play it back in slow motion.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

There are so many connections between all of these players that it is looking more and more like a mafia family.
A mafia family on steroids - with a worldwide cartel.
A very dangerous mafia family.

I find it an interesting part of US history, the activities of the Robber Barons. That period explains to me the foundation that modern big business is built upon. The mafia is a different entity, and comparison of the two could fill a thesis paper, but indeed understanding both of these monsters and applying it to the present situation brings it all into light.

en.wikipedia.org...(industrialist)

wikipedia.org/wiki/Robber_baron_(industrialist)

List of businessmen who were labeled as robber barons[edit]
The people here are listed in Josephson, Robber Barons or in the cited source,
John Jacob Astor (real estate, fur) – New York
Andrew Carnegie (steel) – Pittsburgh and New York
William A. Clark (copper) – Butte, Montana[17]
Jay Cooke (finance) – Philadelphia
Charles Crocker (railroads) – California
Daniel Drew (finance) – New York
James Buchanan Duke (tobacco) – Durham, North Carolina
Marshall Field (retail) – Chicago[18]
James Fisk (finance) – New York
Henry Morrison Flagler (Standard Oil, railroads) – New York and Florida[19]
Henry Clay Frick (steel) – Pittsburgh and New York
John Warne Gates (barbed wire, oil) – Texas[20]
Jay Gould (railroads) – New York[21]
Edward Henry Harriman (railroads) – New York[22]
Charles T. Hinde (railroads, water transport, shipping, hotels) – Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, California
Mark Hopkins (railroads) – California
Collis Potter Huntington (railroads) – California
Andrew W. Mellon (finance, oil) – Pittsburgh
J. P. Morgan (finance, industrial consolidation) – New York
John Cleveland Osgood (coal mining, iron) – Colorado[23]
Henry B. Plant (railroads) – Florida[24]
John D. Rockefeller (Standard Oil) – Cleveland, New York
Henry Huttleston Rogers (Standard Oil; copper), New York.[25]
Charles M. Schwab (steel) – Pittsburgh and New York
Joseph Seligman (banking) – New York
John D. Spreckels (water transport, railroads, sugar) – California
Leland Stanford (railroads) – California