It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local activist files suit for access to exit polling data, Dead witness blocks path to truth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Think ATS stars or reddit upvotes.

They now have over 10021 green arrow votes now.

With only 14 comments in the last 24 hours.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Those arrows jumped to 1180 instantaneously, eight minutes after the comment was posted. In the last 50 minutes (or so) it's gone up by 16.

Just. Wow.

Can you explain what is meant by this? Sorry...I don't understand the 'arrow' concept.

The green arrows are like stars here at ATS. This person posted this comment:

There is no proof whatsoever he leaked a damn thing!! As a matter of fact all signs point to him not having a thing to do with it. This is irresponsible to say the least to push this conspiracy theory crap as an actual story. You're def uniquely turning into a total rag. You're about on par with the. Most hated one National Enquirer.

And I actually responded to them. They had TWO green arrows at the time. After I commented, I refreshed to show my comment...and suddenly they had 1180 green arrows.

The person clearly has some means to inflate the popularity and agreement to her comments. As someone suggested, maybe she has a 'voting script.'

So, when I clicked on the person's profile, I saw that they had 9200+ green arrows to comments within the last 24 hours. It's just wildly improbable and I have been doin' the Daily Mail for years. It's my guilty pleasure.

And the person's comments are by far anti-Trump, pro-Hillary type comments.

IOW, someone who is posting anti-Trump, pro-Hillary comments is inflating the agreement and support for their comments, somehow.

I wonder if they get paid to do that.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Got it.
The Clinton campaign must actually be very concerned about the Seth Rich/DNC leak & murder theory to call out the trolls.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

And now they've jumped another 500+ votes since my last post.

Something very obviously happening for certain.

Excellent commentary by MME too, especially about the tone of their posts.

This has the smell of a coordinated action.
edit on 17-8-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: MotherMayEye

My guess is this all came out after Bauman interviewed the Seth's family and friends so he would have information to begin his campaign with. Someone like Bauman would be interviewing his family and friends to put together a cohesive story suitable for public consumption.

And here is an interesting excerpt from that article you linked:

By closing time, around 1:45 a.m., Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

'It was rare for him to really show that he had been drinking,' said Warren. 'That was unusual for him. That was very, very unusual for him to do that.'

What would drive him to drink more than he usually does or to let it affect his demeanor?

And then it leads in to:

When Warren saw Rich standing outside on the patio with some of the bar staff as he was locking up, he felt a protective instinct kick in and asked if he needed a ride home. Rich said no – he was planning to walk over to Wonderland Ballroom, a popular late-night bar, a few blocks away.

'I'll always wonder if maybe if I had been more convincing with him…,' said Warren, trailing off. 'But he wanted to go someplace else and drink. That was for certain. And I wasn't going to hang out. I had to get up the next morning for basketball.'

This plants the idea that his friend 'knew something was going to happen' that night. And if that doesn't just add fuel to the fire that something hinky happened, I don't know what does.

Regards Wonderland Ballroom:

Rich left on foot, but it is unclear if he ever ended up going to Wonderland, a crowded weekend bar known for its live music. He was not well-known to the employees there. Staffers who worked that night told the Daily Mail that they did not recall whether they saw him based on his photo.

Wonderland closed at 2:30 a.m. that night, according to employees. Other bars and late-night food places on the block said they would have closed by the same time or earlier.

Sources close to Rich said he often walked home from the bars. If he did go to Wonderland, and left at 2:30 a.m., it would have taken him approximately 30 minutes to walk the mile-long trek home to his Bloomingdale row-house – possibly longer if he had been drinking heavily.

That leaves as much as an hour and a half between the bars and the shooting unaccounted for.

Rich's father told the Daily Mail Online that his son had poor cell phone reception at his house and would sometimes step outside to make calls. He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when he was accosted a block from his house around 4 a.m.

At 4:19 a.m., patrolling police reported hearing multiple gunshots near the intersection of Flagler Street Northwest and W Street Northwest. When they arrived, they found Rich suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.

Witnesses could not place him at the second bar, and it is again mentioned that he had been 'drinking heavily.' I wonder why that is emphasized?

The article ends describing the 'random crime' that had been on the increase in the area and strongly implies that was the actual cause rather than anything nefarious.

Maybe someone introduced himself at the bar and slipped him something in his drink while he wasn't looking. Would explain the "unusually drunk" behavior.

Dear God, what if it was one of his friends from DNC? Explains the comment on the phone he wasn't worried when his girlfriend asked what that noise was.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

And now they've jumped another 500+ votes since my last post.

Something very obviously happening for certain.

Excellent commentary by MME too, especially about the tone of their posts.

This has the smell of a coordinated action.

Yes, it is coordinated!

I found another one: Link to public profile 23,000 green arrows

AND another one: Link to public profile 19,000 green arrows

They are also both pro-Hillary/anti-Trump.

Click on their 'popular' comments and look at the other comments around them....their green arrows are hyper-inflated.

ETA: You have to click 'View All' at their profile pages to see the comments with inflated green arrows...

ETA2: Look at these comments from Beep-Boop-Beep & Rambolina and compare the number of their green arrows to the ones around theirs:

Link

ETA 3: This comment has more than 5000 green arrows in five minutes!

edit on 17-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Is there any way to expose them to the source?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

To the Daily Mail? I am sure I could contact them. But I almost want them to expose themselves.

My eyes are peeled now and I am calling them out on some articles so that other people can witness this.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Great work on this... it's good to grab clear evidence of rigging comments on news media sites...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Okay, I'm confused. Are you saying The Daily Mail is doing this? Or did some readers find a way to rig the comment arrows?

Does this show that all the polls we've been seeing are rigged, too?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I saw the comments.
There's one intrepid poster there calling them out. I gave 'em an up arrow.
Boop and Rambo got the opposite.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I have no idea how they're doing it.

Someone at the Daily Mail suggested it was a voting script. So maybe such a thing exists, which would mean the Daily Mail isn't in on it.

But who knows, maybe they are.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

That's probably me, so thanks.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nearly 13000 green votes now.

I personally wonder why they make it so obvious. I mean a more realistic approach would be to find the average number of votes per comment and aim for something a bit above that rather than the obviously artificial counts we are seeing on some of those comments.

It's almost as if they do it on purpose because they know no one will notice or if it is noticed, very few people will pay attention when it is remarked upon.

I have figured out who your DM name is, btw MME... lol

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Great. Now you can see I sometimes post bad mouthing comments about the Kardashians.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Nearly 13000 green votes now.

I personally wonder why they make it so obvious. I mean a more realistic approach would be to find the average number of votes per comment and aim for something a bit above that rather than the obviously artificial counts we are seeing on some of those comments.

It's almost as if they do it on purpose because they know no one will notice or if it is noticed, very few people will pay attention when it is remarked upon.

I have figured out who your DM name is, btw MME... lol

Assuming Correct the Record people are intelligent, LOL.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
They have top-rated commentators section. Boop is in it.

edit on 17-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

So is Ramoblina, and a few others.

Read this comment about 'arrow spammers:' Link

Other people also caught on.

I have never seen this in the many years I've been a closeted DM-frequenter.

ETA:

Here's a running list. Several of these people have been called out by other commenters:

Tonita
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Rambolina
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Beep-Boop-Beep 1000
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Brooklyn_Ky
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Karen Bishop
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now THIS says there is a sophisticated coordinated effort that is anti-Trump/pro-Hillary.

It is very obvious though..and that leaves me scratching my head.
edit on 17-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Looks like Correct duh Record has been exposed again !!

good work guys.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It's very weird but what purpose does it serve? Unless it contributes to national polling?. I mean, they're just voting on comments. Wouldn't Correct the Record spend more time on something more substantial?

Or is this just a form of bullying to keep pro-Trump people away?

Also, I can't see how this is making them look better. It'll only make the Trump people dig their heels in more and independent voters more suspicious of their intentions.

It only serves to confirm that Hillary and her people's supporters are corrupt, shameful idiots.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join