It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim yelling Allahu Akbar at Munich memorial

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
The Yanks dragged us into the ME crap...

Just curious, who were the ones that laid down some lines in the desert that had nothing to do with tribal or ethnic occupation?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

DEFENDING nothing. WE HAVE done wrong there yes and all over the world as well.
JUST NOT taking the RAP for it either.
They push revenge, we off them ,it's as simple as that.
UNFAIR?
So's life, get over it.
INSHALLAH ,he made US the superpower NOT ISLAM nor any other nation at this time.
edit on 26-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

BLAME militant ISLAM,not my sorry ass.

I'm sorry could you speak up? The sound of US bombs thudding in the background has made me a little deaf...

link   
a reply to: intrptr

See above^^^^

link   
Again, do we have a translation of what was said?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Argh. How do I respond to crap? Seriously? I have no right to run my mouth at a memorial.

Diarrhea of the mouth isn't exclusive to Islam, like i pointed out.

link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I love the UK I just can't get over the fact how it's apparently en vogue to blame Merkel for wanting to help to save lifes. Refugees from a war Germany & France didn't want in the first place.

We told you the proof for invading Iraq and overthrowing Saddam were forged, yet we are dying for it...
It's been a rough week, sorry.

link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: DAVID64

Are you seriously defending this piece of sh**"'s "right" to stand there and say these things about those who were killed?

Are you seriously defending the wests actions destroying these peoples homelands?

Tell me again how your anger towards Islam is so righteously justified. Hold those bloody hands behind your back where I can't see them, first.

There you go again, justifying terror on a daily basis.
edit on 26-7-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The Yanks dragged us into the ME crap...

Just curious, who were the ones that laid down some lines in the desert that had nothing to do with tribal or ethnic occupation?

The French

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

And whose fault is that? Who made tribes into states which had nothing in common? Think about that, get a lolly if you can figure that out.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

originally posted by: Peeple

The beginning he says something like "open your eyes the whole world is a mess." Then there are others complaining he can't say that at a mourning like this, the little fella complains when they start to ask for the cops...
He surely would have gotten his ass handed to him, if they wouldn't have cut him off.
From what I understand he's grieving too, just not with much tact.

He also says they killed my countrymen, which is kind of understandable 3 where from Kosovo, one or two turks...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The French

Those poor bastards, blamed for everything even when they had help.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Are you seriously defending this piece of sh**"'s "right" to stand there and say these things about those who were killed?

Are you seriously defending the wests actions destroying these peoples homelands?

Tell me again how your anger towards Islam is so righteously justified. Hold those bloody hands behind your back where I can't see them, first.

There you go again, justifying the war on terror on a daily basis.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And how do you defend torture, abductions, bombing hospitals, imprisoning people without a trial, drone terror...?
HOW?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

You are so correct. The war was wrong, Saddam should have been left but contained. But once the Yanks got stuck into the ME they had to stick it out like they did with the Germans and re educate the people through a seventy year occupation, by not doing this and pulling out they have left the region to the wolves. Fine for the Yankees, they can go retreat to their island fortress just as the Brits can to a degree, while the poor French and Germans are going to go through an absolute certain reincarnation of the the disintegration of Yugoslavia as their muslim populations get armed and added to in murderous intention by a million new arrivals of whom a percentage of will undoubtedly have a score to settle with the crusader west. Harsh but true. Britain will be dragged into it soon too but they can't get the weapns over here like they can with you lot living on the weapons transit routes of the Balkans and eastern europe.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And how do you defend torture, abductions, bombing hospitals, imprisoning people without a trial, drone terror...?
HOW?

Thats easy, they just ignore it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Take to put that glass down sonny

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The French

Those poor bastards, blamed for everything even when they had help.

Too true, the Brits wanted their cut too. But they drew it up because that made sense to them with boots on the ground. The Brits and French were coaxed by USA and Soviet backing of terrorism and commie propaganda into giving up their hold of the ME and North Africa. Now we see how the Islamics were never ready for independence and the results we see today are evidence for this.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why has the OP been allowed to stand, I understand this forum is not heavily moderated. But the opening post and the poster who made it is foul.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Good evening.

This is filmed in front of the OEZ (the mall) not at a funeral.

Guy at the beginning states that we're not living in a world where everything becomes good in the end. He says the world is going to # and the people should open their eyes.

Then in the next scene someone else says "Allahu Akbar" in the background and gets greeted with:
"Geh weg du Arschloch. Sei ruhig. Son scheiß hier. Fick dich!"
(Get lost, asshole. Shut up. You're full of #. # you!)

- Next person:
"Die solln mal Respekt haben mit ihrem scheiß Allahu Akbar. Hey das ist hier ne Gedenkstätte, hier wurden unsre Landsleute getötet!"
(They should show some respect with their Allahu Akbar-#. This is a memorial place where our compatriots were killed!)

- Some more Allahu Akbar in the background, then some guy loses his # and says:
"Die Polizei die steht da, was macht die Polizei verdammte Scheiße? Die solln die Schnauze halten!"
(Police is just standing there, what is the police doing, damn #? They should shut up!)

- Someone screams at the Muslims: "Halt dein Maul" (harsh form of shut up) "Hau ab" (get lost) - people clapping.

Next person screams, again at the police:
"Wollt ihr mich verarschen, der macht das "IS-Zeichen" die Schweine. Verdammte Kacke. Ihr Schweine. Verfluchte Wichser!"
(Are you kidding me, they're making IS-signs, those pigs, holy #. You pigs. Damned wankers! Do something!)

Then the police get to him. Something not understandable. He says the police should do something.

Again someone saying Allahu Akbar. Person from before goes on: "Geh in dein Heimat du verfluchter Schwuchtel, du!"
(Go to your homeland, you damn faggit)
- This is in German language, but wrong. With middle-eastern accent IMO. Again people clapping.

He then says to the police: "Ich bin auch Muslime, aber das ist meine Sache. Ich muß nicht auf die Straße sagen. Ich muß nicht das machen."
(I'm Muslim myself, but that is my private matter. I don't have to say it here on the street.)
- This is again in pretty bad German.

He goes on: "Geh in deine Zuhause und mach was du willst, aber nicht hier!"
(Go home, where you can do whatever you want, but not here!) - again people clapping.

The last short scene is barely understandable.
edit on 26-7-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join