It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim yelling Allahu Akbar at Munich memorial

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There were innocent people in Abu ghraib. None of this happened before bush started his war on terror. It's not a justification.

a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Got no answer huh? Yeah blame it on my bias. If it helps you sleep at night.

None of Bush wars happened until terrorists started it on 9/11, which they declared war on the US back when Clinton was in office but it was ignored and the people never even told, remember the Cole? How about embassy bombings? Beirut back when Reagan was in office? How about those fun loving Iranians back when Carter was in office?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What the hell where you doing in the ME? that's the question. Greedy oil suckers!

Besides what happened at 9/11 the Bushs and BinLaden were friends and partners in crime. Your beloved leaders got no moral at all but are trying to play world police. With. What. Justification?

edit on 26-7-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

What the hell where you doing in the ME? that's the question. Greedy oil suckers!

No, the greedy ones were the ME leaders who kept all the oil wealth for themselves and never shared it with their people.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: crazyewok

We can take Iraq for starters. The United Kingdom overthrew a coup against the Empire there in 1941 and you did not clear out completely until 1954 which is almost 10 YEARS after World War II ended. I do not think anyone forced you out 'right away'.

1941 was a pretty bad time to give independence to a major oil production country seeing as we were fighting for our survival.

1954? Thats still pretty quick. Especially since 1941-1945 we were no in a position to prepare anyone for independence. Even after our resources were stretched! I mean god man we just won a world war!

1970-1980's would of been a far better time frame with slow and gradual phasing over of power,

Most the countrys granted independence from the 1950's-1960's we simply not ready!
You can see cleary from the state they are in compared to countrys with slow gradual independence !

edit on 26-7-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Again how on earth is that the problem of the US? Go and demand bill Gates money, if you think that's how it's supposed to work.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You can't tell me when somebody yells "Praise JESUS" in any public venue besides Church or home,most Americans don't look at them sideways,including Christians.
Moderates who have lived here before the 70s are are aware of it as well.

edit on 26-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Except that it isn't a war. It's more like a mafia vendetta thing, gang crime, daesh isn't a souvereign country it's a loose band of thugs.

Ok, expand on this. My answer is going to be purely Islamic doctrine. When I read your above post it just reeks of a disconnected thought. Yes, ISIS doesn't have a caliphate yet. No, they're aren't just thugs.Yes there is a war going on. Where do I begin? But first I need to know where you're coming from. A mafia vendetta thing? Just where are you getting your information from? I suppose if you want to refer to Islam as the mafia, then ok you have a point.

Here, watch this. I'm going for some pizza.

edit on 26-7-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Islam is a religion. Not the religion of peace, as it was born in war. I am a huge fan of secularisation religion and politics do not mix, if you do it's a recipe for disaster.
Still if we give our western public the freedom to not set them equal with our leaders, we should do the same for the rest of the world, don't you agree?
Many fighting for daesh do so out of revenge, out of fear, or are prostitutes trying to keep their families alive. Those on the top are power hungry #s, but everywhere!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The tide is turning.

I'll tell you something about that video: The silence is deafening. Normal average Germans have been beaten into lefty multicultural submission for so long that they normally would be intervening between the two men. But now they are paralyzed between their social programming and that their heart feels.

Their hearts want the immigrants gone already. I have family in Germany. Normal people are fed up. They want them gone already.

If it pushes on for another year or two, instead of wanting them GONE, they will start wanting them DEAD.

This is how it happens folks. This is how it happens.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Besides what happened at 9/11 the Bushs and BinLaden were friends and partners in crime. Your beloved leaders got no moral at all but are trying to play world police. With. What. Justification?

You are absolutely right about the West being greedy oil suckers. Here is a picture of a typical Middle Eastern Uber car used to pick of those lovely (?) veiled ladies who aren't allowed to drive. Need a lift, call 1-800-555-ISIS.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

I facepalmed myself so hard I think I broke my nose. You just can't get over the fact that mother earth is so unjust it gave them all the oil? It's okay for western civilisations to exploit resources but not for others?
If it helps you getting over your jealousy we already passed the peak. Oil will in a few years not be available anymore anyways.
Jennifer Lopez baby had a diamond engraved rattle, so what?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Again how on earth is that the problem of the US? Go and demand bill Gates money, if you think that's how it's supposed to work.

Poor uneducated populations taught to hate the Great Satan in madrasa's from childhood as the scapegoat, hmmmm not our problem hey? There's no way to clean that up nicely after they declared war on the West and have been waging it for many years since.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Islam is a religion. Not the religion of peace, as it was born in war. I am a huge fan of secularisation religion and politics do not mix, if you do it's a recipe for disaster.
Still if we give our western public the freedom to not set them equal with our leaders, we should do the same for the rest of the world, don't you agree?
Many fighting for daesh do so out of revenge, out of fear, or are prostitutes trying to keep their families alive. Those on the top are power hungry #s, but everywhere!

Everyone's right. I can't explain it enough but everyone is correct at some point. You're correct that most of these attacks are revenged based, you are correct that the US and allies have exacerbated and exploited oil and Arabs. But I implore you to acknowledge we are correct as well. Correct about Islam's intent to dominate the world, Islam's disdain for infidels and that Islam is not compatible with Western civilization. I'll be clear, Muslims are people and Islam is an ideology. There is far far more to this than just bombing. Case in point. Germany is not responsible for what's happening in Syria. Trying to tie killings in Germany to be revenge for US' involvement is a non-sequitur. Islam is the only common denominator in this argument. The revenge is merely aggression towards those whom have not submitted to Allah.

Here's a Clinton Email which isn't about the oil but about the Iran nuclear program. It's only an article but it was sent to Hilary and it sheds another light on the Syrian conflict. The main culprit might actually be Israel.
edit on 26-7-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

&

Well it's too late now anyways. Unless one of you has a pocket time travelling machine? No?
At least we can rely on our big heads to make things far worse before they get better.
Maybe in a year from now I'll be hiding Muslims in my cellar, with a green half-moon stitched to their collars?

edit on 26-7-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

&

Well it's too late now anyways. Unless one of you has a pocket time travelling machine? No?
At least we can rely on our big heads to make things far worse before they get better.
Maybe in a year from now I'll be hiding Muslims in my cellar, with a green half-moon stitched to their collars?

No, you'll be hiding Germans.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You don't know many Germans, do you?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You don't know many Germans, do you?

What's happening to Germany is what happened to the Jews. History is repeating itself but in reverse. 2050 is going to be a helluva year

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1982

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: James1982
So which of you belong to the halls of power that launched any of these wars or decided any of these borders?

None of you?

Then stop acting like it.

What the....................... Why don't you add something of substance James1982 to an excellent debate instead of acting like some self centred judge mental son of the god head?

Excellent debate? My question was serious, even though I already knew the answer. Which one of you here were involved in any of these events being discussed?

:

Phew........................ Calm down son you are gonna have a coronary. It was light hearted banterabout a stereotypical issue that some of us enjoy on here, please leave the "serious" side at the door. Nothing on these forums has any relevance to anything, it's supposed to be a fun experience

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

a reply to: atrollstalker

I facepalmed myself so hard I think I broke my nose. You just can't get over the fact that mother earth is so unjust it gave them all the oil? It's okay for western civilisations to exploit resources but not for others?
If it helps you getting over your jealousy we already passed the peak. Oil will in a few years not be available anymore anyways.
Jennifer Lopez baby had a diamond engraved rattle, so what?

Sorry about your nose. If I had an extra one, I would give it to you freely. Actually, mine is probably big enough we could both use it.

Actually, a certain agenda will not let us drill our own oil. We have found greater reserves here than the Middle East combined now. We can't drill through because we need to protect the Snail Darter. I guess they already killed all theirs off in the Middle East. What cads!
edit on 26-7-2016 by atrollstalker because: Why do you care why?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You know your language has made it to the top when everyone in the world uses your cuss words!

I hate violence, but as every school yard and prison system in the world has taught us all; Bullies will keep bullying you until you stand up and fight back.

I dont want anyone fighting one on one or Napoleonic Wars style, but it seems like it is one language that everyone understands.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join