It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim yelling Allahu Akbar at Munich memorial

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: I just can't get over the fact how it's apparently en vogue to blame Merkel for wanting to help to save lifes. Refugees from a war Germany & France didn't want in the first place.

And it aint working out to well is it?

PS most of us brits never wanted the war either. In fact most the public were against it. So blame the smilely faced bastard blair not the british public.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
There's about 200,000 million of these pieces of S*** scattered all over the world

Two hundred thousand million Muslims?!

Are you also angry at real numbers?

link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
The Brits and French were coaxed by USA and Soviet backing of terrorism and commie propaganda into giving up their hold of the ME and North Africa.

Why is it always someone else's fault if you act like a panty waist?

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Sorry, like I said before I got a bit carried away.

My point still stands, the average refugee is not the problem. They are just the public suffering under their leaders bad decissions.
I would at this point go even so far and say get out who is innocent and nuke the rest into oblivion.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The Brits and French were coaxed by USA and Soviet backing of terrorism and commie propaganda into giving up their hold of the ME and North Africa.

Why is it always someone else's fault if you act like a panty waist?

Just telling you the truth. It all comes back to the Yanks and Soviets forcing us to give up the ME just so YOU LOT could jump into bed with the arabs and persians and steal their wealth. Left to the Europeans we'd have made a good job of civilising the locals by now if you lot hadn't forced us out of our empires too soon

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

...if you lot hadn't forced us out of our empires too soon

'Your empires'?

Translation: If you would have just let us continue the subjugation we had started we may have been able to get these people to just chill the hell out even though the countries we created had nothing to do with their historical occupations of those lands.

You are funny. I mean like really, really funny.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Come on....................... You know how under hand the Yanks and Russians were at forcing us out of the ME and Africa. We moved out you lot moved in. Yes............... YOU LOT

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Sorry, like I said before I got a bit carried away.

My point still stands, the average refugee is not the problem. They are just the public suffering under their leaders bad decissions.
I would at this point go even so far and say get out who is innocent and nuke the rest into oblivion.

Here is the thing im all for helping the refugees.

Its the way the EU and merkal have gone about thats ridiculous.

Just letting a couple of million in, without vetting, support or any method of monitoring or even checking there welfare was reckless.

Ideally the EU should of set up refugee camps were they could be vetting, educated in a EU language and culture and if deemed willing to assimilate asigned in a controlled manner in a EU country.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

In addition to whic I've seen your map close up. I've seen what the original 13 states did to their ever expanding wetward empire. Lots of straight lines ignoring the natives in your zones too. Difference is we pulled out and handed ours back to the natives. You kept yours and the killed off the natives

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yes, well

A bit late for that now. Can't say I disagree

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...if you lot hadn't forced us out of our empires too soon

'Your empires'?

Translation: If you would have just let us continue the subjugation we had started we may have been able to get these people to just chill the hell out even though the countries we created had nothing to do with their historical occupations of those lands.

You are funny. I mean like really, really funny.

No he is right.

After WW2 the UK empire was over. It was a matter of when.

The UK wanted a more gradual process were indepence was phased over decades were and the USA and soviets wanted Independence ASAP.

And you can see the results.

The colonys granted independence the quickest turned into tyrannys and/or 3rd world # holes.

The colonys we did retain and gave independence later in the 70's 80's and 90's are now doing really well and successful.

No ones saying Britain should not have granted independence, its the speed in which it was done that caused the problems.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So which of you belong to the halls of power that launched any of these wars or decided any of these borders?

None of you?

Then stop acting like it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I would have shot Hitler in the head and slept well. Would that make me like him?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1982
So which of you belong to the halls of power that launched any of these wars or decided any of these borders?

None of you?

Then stop acting like it.

What the....................... Why don't you add something of substance James1982 to an excellent debate instead of acting like some self centred judge mental son of the god head?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Come on! What good would it do if some europeans talked about the history of the # that eventually lead to our current problems? Nothing good could ever come from this. Nothing to learn here. Move along.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What you are debating about is off topic to the OP's post ... you are derailing the thread. Make your own thread and discuss it there. Mods?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

oops my bad. That was the conservative in me whilst missing three more zeros. 200,000,000. Thanks for correcting me.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Come on....................... You know how under hand the Yanks and Russians were at forcing us out of the ME and Africa. We moved out you lot moved in. Yes............... YOU LOT

Maybe if you drew the lines nicer it would be less of the s-hole that it is now. Place the blame on Russia and the United States for what someone else created is kind of lame. Take responsibility for your poor policies.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

In addition to whic I've seen your map close up. I've seen what the original 13 states did to their ever expanding wetward empire. Lots of straight lines ignoring the natives in your zones too. Difference is we pulled out and handed ours back to the natives. You kept yours and the killed off the natives

Two things. First, this is about the Middle East. Second, you just said you handed it back to the natives be earlier you were whining that Russia and the United States took your 'empire' away. Which is it?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eeyipes
Yes wouldn't want to go off topic from a disgusting xenophobic piece of crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join