It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim yelling Allahu Akbar at Munich memorial

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

There's about 200,000 million of these pieces of S*** scattered all over the world just waiting to do the next great thing for Islam. All the police in the world wouldn't have prevented me from doing some old fashioned street justice right there on the spot.

You mean kill him? Like isn't that your complaint about "Islam"? How does that make you any friggin different?

You even have the right to stay the same crap he does... tsk tsk.

Argh. How do I respond to crap? Seriously? I have no right to run my mouth at a memorial. I guess you might based on your comment

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Thanks. I was actually speechless.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

ALL would be revealed with DENTAL TOOLS to find out what they want...
What we are saying is, yelling that is NO LONGER an intelligent choice ( we will not give a DAMN ,about laws or cops,no time for it),we WILL harm you if you APPEAR to look dangerous.
Too many people have failed to react properly and ARE in fact DEAD.
BLAME militant ISLAM,not my sorry ass.
edit on 26-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
This ideology must be stamped out and crushed like the cockroach it is. Every day now there's attacks in Europe. Just who the F does this? Muslims, that's who.

The only answer is total recolisation of the Middle East and North Africa. Let India deal with Pakistan. There is no other way to stop what in the long term will be dozens of attacks all over Europe. You have to take it to the source and deal with the educattion system and the mad madrassas plus the amzingly anti Christian and anti Jewish media sources in those regions. No other way than total suppression through destruction then re education of the people starting from their youth just like we did with the Germans and Japanese, plus the will to sit it out and stay for seventy years until the previous generations die out. The Islamic world has proved itself not ready for independence of thought and action, there is no other way to stop this from getting out of control on our continent. In addition any dodgy buggers like Abu Hamza types deport them to a special zone somewhere like Zanzibar and let them play their games over there.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Europe is just loving all this "cultural enrichment".

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

this "Allan's Snackbar" place is really popular these days..

Oh thank you. A joke, I really needed that. Can't give you more than one star, but here:

link   
Do we even know exactly what he said yet?

Has a translation been provided?

link   
Why did that one white guy give a high five, hand shake and ear whisper at the beginning?
My computer keeps freezing up as I try to watch the video. But the opening with that handshake struck me as odd.

Is this actually what is being said? Or is something being lost in translation?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Something else I just realized. He's by himself! The Balls! He's got no one to back him and he's running his mouth. Man o man, this is a massive indicator of things.

Don't Westboro church do similar all the time? Aren't we equal opportunities on people behaving shamefully?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The beginning he says something like "open your eyes the whole world is a mess." Then there are others complaining he can't say that at a mourning like this, the little fella complains when they start to ask for the cops...
He surely would have gotten his ass handed to him, if they wouldn't have cut him off.
From what I understand he's grieving too, just not with much tact.

He also says they killed my countrymen, which is kind of understandable 3 where from Kosovo, one or two turks...

edit on 26-7-2016 by Peeple because: Add

link   
Regardless of what's being said, it was completely disrespectful to come in yelling like that. Especially considering the circumstances. I'm unsure if its common to know their language in Munich, but I'll tell you they sure did have some patience with that guy. Don't know if I would've been able to do the same.

link   
Is it me or has mad merkal vannished?

Like letting one rip in a elevator then walking off.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

We call that Crop Dusting here in the States.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

As bad as Obama is, least you can consol yourselfs your not lead by mad Merkal

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Well, let me know if Zee Germans decide to come here.

(post by Peeple removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Are you seriously defending this piece of sh**"'s "right" to stand there and say these things about those who were killed?

Are you seriously defending the wests actions destroying these peoples homelands?

Tell me again how your anger towards Islam is so righteously justified. Hold those bloody hands behind your back where I can't see them, first.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

As bad as Obama is, least you can consol yourselfs your not lead by mad Merkal

SNIP

Wait there a minute. The Yanks dragged us into the ME crap, the big stuff here is the Yanks lack of will to stay in the ME for seventy years and de radicalise it like they did with the Germans. Fact the Yanks pulled out to soon left a vac and this civil war led to mass emigration with all the terrorists going with them. It was a Yank plan, the Brits were dragged into it!
edit on 26/7/16 by masqua because: Removed uncivil comment

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Islam truly is the religion of peace...

Stay classy muhammadism!!!

-Christosterome

Yes...lol

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't think such personal insults are necessary (nor allowed) !!
As for blame, remember that the ME has NEVER been stable. This has been going on for hundreds of years...it ebbs and flows like the tides

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join