It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim yelling Allahu Akbar at Munich memorial

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Lets have a little bit of clarity here, I think I'd be fairly right that MOST people from any of the countries that entered in to this war on terror (country wise) actually don't support or ever supported it, the people who did instigate this and should be the target of any aggression are the governments and their politicians. This is why people get so damn annoyed when you see a man like that attacking the mourning families of people who are DEAD because they were nothing more than innocent EASY targets.

And yes I'm aware of the dead that did not deserve it in these places but the ideology behind all this ALSO demands that Radical Islam is spread worldwide so these people were coming here anyway, wars or no wars..Speeded up, yes but always was going to happen. Just incase, people might say this is not mentioned in the Quran which is pretty much true BUT it is part of the Wahhabi-ist alterations to the scripture that demand a worldwide religious caliphate and as we can see, they have a hell of a lot of Radical Islamist across the globe because if you support Shariah, you support the caliphate ideal no matter if you fight or not.

What these people are doing is beyond Islamic practice regardless of if already dislike Islam but its courted by many ordinary Muslims simply so they are not hauled in to it because they fear these people as much as we do...Trust me, they do..

All this said there no way for me to support what this person did in the video, it was designed to provoke and for me is classed as hate speech because of the intention and not the words which mean god is great. This was further proof of the freedom these people now feel to spread hatred regardless of what you may feel...

Not looking for an argument, just stating the truth...

edit on 26-7-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

We can take Iraq for starters. The United Kingdom overthrew a coup against the Empire there in 1941 and you did not clear out completely until 1954 which is almost 10 YEARS after World War II ended. I do not think anyone forced you out 'right away'.

edit on 26-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker
a reply to: intrptr

I would have shot Hitler in the head and slept well. Would that make me like him?

Apples and oranges comparison. The real injustice is the wars of aggression waged on hapless middle east countries.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

AFTER what you savage monsters did to the WESTERN ROMAN CIVILIZATION, plunging us into the dark ages ....IT SERVES you well!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: atrollstalker
a reply to: intrptr

I would have shot Hitler in the head and slept well. Would that make me like him?

Apples and oranges comparison. The real injustice is the wars of aggression waged on hapless middle east countries.

The bankers and corporations are ultimately behind that. What you're doing is justifying attacks on innocent people who took them in as blow back. Are you really that blind to what you're saying? They're driving trucks through crowds of people, luring kids to Mcdonalds and raping the women. And you call it blow back. It's war and you don't even realize it. You have affiliated yourself with the enemy while the enemy kills you off systematically one by one. While on one hand you condemn the bombings of civilians (rightfully so) but on the other hand you say meh. Why don't you equally condemn the violence on Europeans?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

The bankers and corporations are ultimately behind that. What you're doing is justifying attacks on innocent people who took them in as blow back.

I'm not justifying that either. Two wrongs don't make a right. But yah, should consider how smart it was to take in all those dispossessed countries refugees when you know they are seething about whats been done to them, first.

Like derp, what did they expect? or maybe thats what they expected...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The Britain and America blaming aside...

It is common for Muslims who have lost loved ones to cry Allahu Akbar...

It is a sign of respect.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but someone did mention earlier in the thread that the person was also mourning.

It's a regular Muslim thing to do.

If it was justification for the attack then I'm disgusted.

If it was not, I am not surprised.

My 2 pennies.

edit on 26-7-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Mistake.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Except that it isn't a war. It's more like a mafia vendetta thing, gang crime, daesh isn't a souvereign country it's a loose band of thugs.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The bankers and corporations are ultimately behind that. What you're doing is justifying attacks on innocent people who took them in as blow back.

I'm not justifying that either. Two wrongs don't make a right. But yah, should consider how smart it was to take in all those dispossessed countries refugees when you know they are seething about whats been done to them, first.

Like derp, what did they expect? or maybe thats what they expected...

That's why they need to be pushed back out. The people who opened the flood gates knew exactly what they were doing. And the people that have the power to push back have been indoctrinated into believing they want this. No more Islamic apologies. This is Nazism under a different name with their leg in Europe's door.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Except that it isn't a war. It's more like a mafia vendetta thing, gang crime, daesh isn't a souvereign country it's a loose band of thugs.

You're sadly misinformed.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

You won't get an argument from me.

Even as a Muslim we understand the ramifications of radicalism.
Probably more so than anyone else.

Your post deserves an applause.
Sadly I can't, but if a Mod reads this, please do me that courtesy.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Explain, please?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And how do you defend torture, abductions, bombing hospitals, imprisoning people without a trial, drone terror...?
HOW?

Oh this is easy but not for liberals who have been through the pussification of America programming.

Let's get started,

Terrorists use human shields and hide in hospitals that one was a no brainer. Cutting off genitals and stuffing them in mouths is torture which the islamists do regularly so is burning infidels in cages or burying them alive chopping off heads stabbing females in the groin repeatedly etc. Capturing enemies is not abduction it is part of war then the captured enemy combatants go to detention camps they don't get lawyers and a liberal judge. Drones kill terrorists the more drones the better, and bombs lots and lots of bombs and depleted uranium spewing from the nose of A10's that one gets their turbans ruffled good. Oh and great big bunker busters along with fuel air burst bombs toss in some cluster munitions maybe even some low yield tactical nukes for good measure, haven't seen them yet but they will be used as soon as the terrorists blow off a dirty weapon of mass destruction in a EU or US city. The war is ongoing, stop living in denial.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Then you have to promise to suspend all bias. But I doubt you would be willing to do that.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: James1982
So which of you belong to the halls of power that launched any of these wars or decided any of these borders?

None of you?

Then stop acting like it.

What the....................... Why don't you add something of substance James1982 to an excellent debate instead of acting like some self centred judge mental son of the god head?

Excellent debate? My question was serious, even though I already knew the answer. Which one of you here were involved in any of these events being discussed? Why are the terms "you" and "we" being used when the actions being described are actions taken by governments?

There was no excellent debate taking place here. There is just people beating the drums of nationalism trying to show how the other side is bad, to blame, or deserving of what they get/didn't get.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The people who opened the flood gates knew exactly what they were doing.

I agree. What better way to ramp up hatred to a wider conflict than mix people's from warring countries?

So then everyones responsibility on personal level becomes trying to diffuse the hatred and revenge, not promote it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It is a sign of respect.

I'm not saying that's what happened, but someone did mention earlier in the thread that the person was also mourning.

My 2 pennies.

I was wondering that, and maybe the non-muslims mistook it as something else, which is fair given that the shooter was yelling "Allahu Akbar" while shooting children in a McDonalds. It's a damn shame that the good Muslims have to atone for the bad ones, whom are destroying whatever good standing Islam may have had.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious

Good evening.

This is filmed in front of the OEZ (the mall) not at a funeral.

Guy at the beginning states that we're not living in a world where everything becomes good in the end. He says the world is going to # and the people should open their eyes.

Then in the next scene someone else says "Allahu Akbar" in the background and gets greeted with:
"Geh weg du Arschloch. Sei ruhig. Son scheiß hier. Fick dich!"
(Get lost, asshole. Shut up. You're full of #. # you!)

- Next person:
"Die solln mal Respekt haben mit ihrem scheiß Allahu Akbar. Hey das ist hier ne Gedenkstätte, hier wurden unsre Landsleute getötet!"
(They should show some respect with their Allahu Akbar-#. This is a memorial place where our compatriots were killed!)

- Some more Allahu Akbar in the background, then some guy loses his # and says:
"Die Polizei die steht da, was macht die Polizei verdammte Scheiße? Die solln die Schnauze halten!"
(Police is just standing there, what is the police doing, damn #? They should shut up!)

- Someone screams at the Muslims: "Halt dein Maul" (harsh form of shut up) "Hau ab" (get lost) - people clapping.

Next person screams, again at the police:
"Wollt ihr mich verarschen, der macht das "IS-Zeichen" die Schweine. Verdammte Kacke. Ihr Schweine. Verfluchte Wichser!"
(Are you kidding me, they're making IS-signs, those pigs, holy #. You pigs. Damned wankers! Do something!)

Then the police get to him. Something not understandable. He says the police should do something.

Again someone saying Allahu Akbar. Person from before goes on: "Geh in dein Heimat du verfluchter Schwuchtel, du!"
(Go to your homeland, you damn faggit)
- This is in German language, but wrong. With middle-eastern accent IMO. Again people clapping.

He then says to the police: "Ich bin auch Muslime, aber das ist meine Sache. Ich muß nicht auf die Straße sagen. Ich muß nicht das machen."
(I'm Muslim myself, but that is my private matter. I don't have to say it here on the street.)
- This is again in pretty bad German.

He goes on: "Geh in deine Zuhause und mach was du willst, aber nicht hier!"
(Go home, where you can do whatever you want, but not here!) - again people clapping.

The last short scene is barely understandable.

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to translate this. Your post seems to have got lost in the finger wagging so I am repeating it here.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It is a sign of respect.

My 2 pennies.

I was wondering that, and maybe the non-muslims mistook it as something else, which is fair given that the shooter was yelling "Allahu Akbar" while shooting children in a McDonalds. It's a damn shame that the good Muslims have to atone for the bad ones, whom are destroying whatever good standing Islam may have had.

It's gonna be a long uphill battle mate.

I understand the sentiment people have.

I feel the same pain they do when these attacks occur.
I cry at these barbaric acts.

I'd like to see my Ummah do more of possible.
They do a lot, but they need to be louder like BLM to get through the media silence.

Not riots or the like, but plenty of civil disobedience in regards to terror.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There were innocent people in Abu ghraib. None of this happened before bush started his war on terror. It's not a justification.

Got no answer huh? Yeah blame it on my bias. If it helps you sleep at night.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join