It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 1 killed (the bomber), 12 injured (3 of them seriously) in restaurant explosion in Germany

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Because they lack 'leadership', they are inept, and are too afraid to be considered "ists" and "phobes"!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
An overview:

- May: 27 yo German psychiatric patient becomes inspired by islamic radicalist videos and kills one with knife, injures 3 at Grafing trainstation (near Munchen), gets admitted to psychiatric hospital
- July: 17 yo Afghan refugee injures 4 on train with axe, gets killed, islam motivated at Wurzburg
- July: 17 yo Irian descent kills 9 in Munich with gun, gets killed, rightwing motives
- July: 21 yo Syrian refugee kills 1 with machete, injures 5 at Reutlingen, gets killed, probably psychiatric problems
- July: 27 yo Syrian refugee (denied) kills himself with an explosive, injures 12 at Ansbach

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

The pattern has been well established, the question still remains....by design or default ?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: Gin
Racism is for thick people, you have to be pretty stupid to blame all Muslims for the actions of a few.

WOW - I'm seriously impressed with your words man, you're like so enlightened and cool and right on man.

I guess what we should do then is not blame all muslims but just round up the bad ones and deport them.

How do you propose to do that when you don't know which is which?

Speaking purely logically without any faux outrage what do you say to this purely logical argument- What we do know is that all of the terrorists and people doing this really bad stuff are all muslims, so if we get rid of all of the muslims we get rid of all of the bad ones.

Can you disagree with that?

All you will do I suspect is complain that would be infringing on the rights of the "good muslims", but following the same logical argument, protecting the rights of the "good ones" would necessarily involve protecting the rights of ALL muslims, since you don't know who is who, which by default means protecting the rights of the bad ones.

This means that you are then putting the rights of the victims - the recipients of this hostility - behind the rights of the aggressors.

And that is what it boils down to - whose rights do you want to protect?

The victims or the aggressors?

Since the only way to identify the aggressors is by their belonging to a larger group of which they are a sub set, the only way to protect the rights of the victims and remove the aggressors is to remove the entire group.

I expect you to disagree, but hey, come back when someone you know and care about has been shot or beheaded or blown up or raped or assaulted etc by one of this lot of barbarians and tell us all then about how great the majority of them are and how we should bend over just a little bit more so as not to "offend" or "infringe their rights".

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Design, but probably not in the way you're thinking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25/7/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Destruction by design, crazy people with no care other than hell....sounds about right...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

"We do not know at the moment whether the offender has acted purely in this suicidal intent or whether his intention was to take other people to death."

Um...what? Surely if you just want to commit suicide you cut your wrists alone at home, or take tablets, or jump off a bridge or even shoot yourself. Strapping a bomb to your back...

Jeez the idiocy.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
And again Bavaria, the most Law and Order state in Germany.
It´s like with France, the most 1984ish european state gets hit most with terror/rampage/whatever attacks.
Shouldn´t that be something to think about?

And that almost all of the attackers in germany were mental ill and in psychiatic treatment before their attacks, that should be food for thought too!

And how the first official statemts from the police said first:
It was a "restaurants explosion"... At the entrance of a festival?

Was the police the only one again that was not told what really happened?
Did the 110 callers not say that someone blew himself up at the entrance of the festival and reported the injured victims there, but lied and told them that a restaurant exploded?

"Funny" thing is, exactly the moment when it happened yesterday, i went to bed and saw the newsticker of a german news agency on TV. For up to two hours it was a "restaurants explosion".
While the newsticker said that hundreds of police forces are in Ansbach, one dead and several injured, that panic is in the city, people can´t reach their homes anymore and that the whole situation is confusing, they kept on reporting that it was just a "restaurants explosion"...
Everbody that saw that newsticker knew that this is not a "restaurants explosion", there are not hundreds of police forces ordered for an exploding pizza oven...

I mean, how should people believe anything that is reported in the news? Or even the reports by "security" officials themselves?

That confuses the people, that creates fear and panic, if in such situations nobody is left anymore that you could believe to!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

"We do not know at the moment whether the offender has acted purely in this suicidal intent or whether his intention was to take other people to death."

Um...what? Surely if you just want to commit suicide you cut your wrists alone at home, or take tablets, or jump off a bridge or even shoot yourself. Strapping a bomb to your back...

Jeez the idiocy.

That´s it.
"Average" suiciders do it hidden, alone, don´t want to be disturbed while they do it.
If someone decides to kill other with his suicide, it is clearly a hate motive, for whatever reason.
Maybe even if it was a malfunction, and he didn´t want to kill himself, but only others?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Europe let the Enemy in, they didn't even need to fight to get in. Now we have this problem on our doorstep.

This seems to have happened every day for the last week at least where someone somewhere is commiting some terrorist act!

Where are all those 'Lefties' and PC do-gooders now? It seems they have all gone into hiding. Even in the Mainstream Media, there's been no more 'Lefties' or PC do gooders in sight!
edit on CDTMon, 25 Jul 2016 06:53:06 -05000000003106x106x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: correcting spelling mistake.

Gin

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

There is virtually no deportation taking place in Germany. Think in 2015 there was 22,000 deportations planned and only 220 were carried out, while a million "refugees" come into their country, deportation doesn't exist there.

I've heard it's enough not to be at home when they want to deport a person and then they get this new status called "gedulded" aka "tolerated", and oh of course you will still receive welfare after.

This should be changed. Deport the person instantly without any buts and loopholes. Germany needs to get rid of Merkel too.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
How ungrateful you have to be to attack the very country that opened the doors to you and all those refugees and treated them with kindness and care? What kind of human being does that? Germany needs another short mustache guy. Enough is enough...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

There is virtually no deportation taking place in Germany. Think in 2015 there was 22,000 deportations planned and only 220 were carried out, while a million "refugees" come into their country, deportation doesn't exist there.

I've heard it's enough not to be at home when they want to deport a person and then they get this new status called "gedulded" aka "tolerated", and oh of course you will still receive welfare after.

This should be changed. Deport the person instantly without any buts and loopholes. Germany needs to get rid of Merkel too.

Deportations get delayed for the following reasons:

-The asylum seeker doesn't have a passport, so the authorities don't know where to deport them right away and need to find out first. Guess why so many of the migrants 'lost' their passports...

-The asylum seeker is not fit to travel due to health problems. That's rather easy to accomplish as well, but should be as easy to check on by another physician.

-The situation in the homecountry doesn't allow a deportation. This is the case if the imigrant may/will get tortured or mistreated otherwise in his home country.

Also, some countries simply refuse to take back any migrants.

In these cases they get the 'tolerated' status, which just means that they aren't illegaly in Germany.

Still, there are lots and lots of people that could have been deported, but aren't, mostly because it is considered oh so inhumane by the authorities.

Add to that the sheer stupidity in some cases: A while ago a couple of imigrants were scheduled to be deported, but to the great surprise of the authorities and the minister simply didn't show up at the airport...
This idiocy makes you want to bash your head against a wall sometimes.

But oh joy, the adminsitration has set out to change some of that: If the imigrants have lived in Germany for a long time and can earn their own keep, they get to stay in Germany legally.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I feel like I keep saying enough is enough after every incident, but this just keeps going on. Why aren't the European retards of leaders DOING SOMETHING?

After the Nice attack, a French PM made the statement that "The times have changed, and France is going to have to live with terrorism."
The top news stories I kept seeing that same day that weren't informative, but just opinion pieces on how we shouldn't be angry.
I guess the plan is to make us willing, desensitized victims.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreInterior

originally posted by: Nikola014
I feel like I keep saying enough is enough after every incident, but this just keeps going on. Why aren't the European retards of leaders DOING SOMETHING?

After the Nice attack, a French PM made the statement that "The times have changed, and France is going to have to live with terrorism."
The top news stories I kept seeing that same day that weren't informative, but just opinion pieces on how we shouldn't be angry.
I guess the plan is to make us willing, desensitized victims.

Indeed, just like they told us that we will simply have to live with more rapes of women and children, more sexual molestations of the same and more crimes in general, due to the changed times...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There we have it...p-ledging alegiance to ISIS:

A failed asylum seeker who blew himself up outside a bar in Germany had pledged allegiance to the leader of Islamic State in a video found on his mobile phone, officials say. The 27-year-old Syrian man was killed in the attack in Ansbach and 15 people were injured, including four seriously. In the video, he talked of "revenge" and German police found chemicals, gasoline and other materials at his home that could be used to build another bomb. IS said he carried out the attack in response to calls to target coalition countries fighting the militant group.

news.sky.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Revenge for what dumb jihadi joe? Sick a$$hole! Germany is not bombing those dumb #s.

Sorry, I just noticed that could come across wrong. Not you, of course.

edit on 25-7-2016 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Its only just started, this will continue as long as Salafi Islam is not banned from Europe and all migrants supporting such an ideology is not removed.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

So last summer..... When a bunch of people on here(myself included) were very vocal about how bad of an idea this mass immigration was, and how there was sure to be lots of terrorists in amongst the 'regugees'.

All you folks who called us racists and xenophobes and islamophobes..... Please just raise your hands

K thanx.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

So last summer..... When a bunch of people on here(myself included) were very vocal about how bad of an idea this mass immigration was, and how there was sure to be lots of terrorists in amongst the 'regugees'.

All you folks who called us racists and xenophobes and islamophobes..... Please just raise your hands

K thanx.

Exactly. Those same people have been very quiet the last few Months. Even on mainstream Media, they seem to have shut up.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join