It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 1 killed (the bomber), 12 injured (3 of them seriously) in restaurant explosion in Germany

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
The shootings at the shopping centre were carried out by a man suffering from mental health issues. He had a history of problems for which he had sought help.

And what does that prove?

You can't have mental problems and be an isis terrorist?

Lol, "sorry kid, ya didn't pass the mental exam"

Gin

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

Yeah saw it too. First they were saying 2 dead and few injured but you know how things change when it's freshly breaking out, early reports conflicting with each other.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
.. and another attack.. one dead .. bomb explosion at a music festival in germany.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: angeldoll

Obama changed that to 100,000. Hillary wants 180,000 a year, in ADDITION to the unacceptable rates we're already letting in from the middle east.

Really? Canadian here. Our 25,000 turned to 50,000 and then some. Hillary wants 180,000 a year? I sure hope people are understanding what's going on. You need to put the brakes on all of it pronto.

Gin

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
From the press conference.

Joachim Herrmann: "At the end of a more than difficult week I'm greatly saddened that in Ansbach where it happened in the evenings an explosion with which we must consider as deliberately caused, a man who intended to visit the Verstaltung but didn't get in."

"According to the current state of the investigation, the culprit was a 27-year-old Syrian with multiple felons who came two years ago in Germany and had asked for asylum. The asylum application was rejected a year ago. He was since a long time been living in Ansbach and housed in an accommodation."

"We do not know at the moment whether the offender has acted purely in this suicidal intent or whether his intention was to take other people to death."

edit on 24-7-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: Sirrurg

Yeah saw it too. First they were saying 2 dead and few injured but you know how things change when it's freshly breaking out, early reports conflicting with each other.

Indeed, now it says up to 14 injured. According to Focus online (German source) the suspect is a 27 year old Syrian asylum seeker whos request has been denied a year ago.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I don't know what the f politicians are thinking. muslims are not compatible with the West. I think this is similar but far more dangerous than the open borders folks who just want to milk the Hispanic vote (the DNC leaks PROVED this).

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I don't know what the f politicians are thinking. muslims are not compatible with the West. I think this is similar but far more dangerous than the open borders folks who just want to milk the Hispanic vote (the DNC leaks PROVED this).

I guess if you are driven or flown around to any appointment you might have and are protected by police and bodyguards 24/7, i.e. never get in touch with actual reality, you can get lots of funny ideas about what is going on in your country, whichever that may be.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

They're trying to create the rise of Nazism but in reverse. Islam is Nazism. The two are almost indistinguishable. Except Islam is worse because of the religious fervor.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

You mean like this guy David who ON VIDEO directly and proudly stated that HE IS GERMAN and not a foreigner?

And out of 9 people killed, at least 6 were muslim teenagers?

You have no shame.

Why call him David when that is his middle name or Ali *Daud* Sonboly and so what that he was a citizen. He also didn`t target Muslim teenagers he shot indiscriminately, its not like Muslims don`t kill Muslims, 9/11 for instance.

There is a lot of downplaying and conflicting claims, why would eye witnesses say he was screaming Ali Snackbar etc

Same here..

They initially introduced his name as a western name “David S”. Then his name changed to Ali David Sonboly (which sounds western) when his real name is Ali Daud Sonboly/Sunbuli which is an Arabic name (better pronounced Sunbuli) and has an exclusively Arabic meaning: ‘from the wheat kernel’.

Sonboly is no Iranian. He is Syrian. His Facebook page showed that he is pro Turkey’s Islamists. That, plus he had a record with the Interpol and was being watched. He is also not a teenager as they show us, but an adult as videos showed. What the reader should conclude after reading is this: why is the eye witnesses account (which is substantiated by material evidence) contradicts media reports (which provide zero evidence that we can verify, just government claim). Let me shred the media’s narrative piece by piece.

shoebat.com... ranian-but-a-syrian-islamist-pro-turkey/

Breivik targeted elite youth directly linked to politicians that were planning to Islamize their country and Europe, seems Breivik knew quite a bit way beforehand with his horrific attempt of stopping it.

Terror groups regardless would be appreciative of dead westerners done by Breivik, so it doesn`t rule out his final motive that this Ali guy didn`t commit an Islamic terror attack, the media are known to attempt to quell anything relating to one.
edit on 24-7-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Another great success story for mental health 'treatment'!

www.focus.de...
Due to two previous suicide attempts, the perpetrator was admitted to a psychiatric clinic.

Manifesto/suicide note that explains everything will be found shortly.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

But his first name was Ali, born in Germany but from Iranian descent.
He planned it and a 16 year old Afghan friend of him knew about his murder plans, that boy has been arrested now.
Apparently he helped to lure youngsters to the MC with online messages.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Apparently the suspect has been arrested in the past already, but was not sent back home due to that or his denied asylum request, because that is only justifiable after commiting a serious crime.

I wonder if it was justifiable now, if he was still alive? Probably not.
edit on 24 7 2016 by Sirrurg because: reasons

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

One of the many groups that muslims hate are other muslims.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Are you aware that there is a WAR going on ? That the ME is being REDESIGNED for a long time now ? That all the big countries are responsible for that mess ?...

Is ATS still ATS ?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

Are you aware that there is a WAR going on ? That the ME is being REDESIGNED for a long time now ? That all the big countries are responsible for that mess ?...

Is ATS still ATS ?

C'mon now that would require rational and logical thought.... it makes no difference to some the "why" of how we got to this point ......

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Proudly?

Who do you think you are fooling with that propaganda?

The Iranian muslim terrorist had to reaffirm his Iranian citizenship when he turned 18.

That does not sound like a "proud German" to me.

Iran does not recognize dual citizenship as such. For the Iranian government, in practice, dual citizens are Iranian citizens only.[5] However, article 977 of the Civil Code of Iran deals with multiple citizenship. As a consequence of Paragraphs 4 or 5 of Article 976, some Iranian minors may have multiple citizenship. If they wish to retain the non-Iranian nationality after age 18, they have to inform Iran's Ministry of Foreign Affairs.[6]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Australian media caters for an average mental age of 10 its too stupid to be biased- bar our national broadcaster ABC which is far left wing and well and truly in the Islamic camp- objective reporting is only available on cable television.After every one of these atrocities in Australia all you hear with a few rare exceptions such as one gay muslim cleric, whom the traditionalists hate, is the sound of crickets

Not long to go now...........howisheeeeeeee???????????????? Yes.....got 'im....he's played 1 on......take a walk ...ooohhh great captaining Steve smith....take a bow

Ohhhh !

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Thank God he didn't get in the festival! I don't even want to imagine how many he would have killed if he detonated among the crowd.
Crazy times. Yet everybody is talking about the Munich loon? To distract?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Thank God he didn't get in the festival! I don't even want to imagine how many he would have killed if he detonated among the crowd.
Crazy times. Yet everybody is talking about the Munich loon? To distract?

No I don`t think its to distract, I think it has to do with the only person to be killed in this explosion is the Islamist, in the other 9 people were killed and someone on the thread made direct reference to the shooting with a cheap shot biased insult attached.

But yes Thankfully he didn`t complete what he wanted to.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join