It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 1 killed (the bomber), 12 injured (3 of them seriously) in restaurant explosion in Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Actually I do blame all of them where are the moderates protesting these obscenities?

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Don't forget the riots that broke out in a muslim neighborhood when cops went to arrest one of their terrorists they had been harboring for weeks.

A very disturbing number of muslims in the West ADMIT to condoning attacks in the name of their religion. That's the ones who ADMIT it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Actually I do blame all of them where are the moderates protesting these obscenities?

Not being covered by the Media because it doesn't bring in ratings.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Are you joking? I'm in the UK we have plenty of moderates speaking out, even have some very underpublicised marches. Doesn't fit the mainstream media story, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Unfortunately our Prime Minister Malcolm 'Mohammed' Turnbull or Obama lite regularly has dinners with figures like the Grand Mufti and others that have called for homosexuals to be killed,scantily clad women to be raped,are in favour of sharia law etc as soon as you point this out your a racist,the west is doomed

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well Im not in the UK and in my country they dont

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
0000 days Since a terrorist attack in some city.

Gin

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Police say up to 11 other people were injured in the blast in Ansbach, near Nuremberg, while the city's mayor Carda Seidel said the inferno was caused by an explosive device. The horrifying incident occurred at 10.30pm local time at Eugen's Weinstube in the city’s old town. It is believed the person killed is the suicide bomber, according to police.

Source

So one of the dead is the bomber.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm not going to blame all Muslims, because I don't accept any blame for Blair taking us to war and kicking of the spread of terrorism. If I wont accept the blame for my own countries leaders action, I can hardly expect others to take the blame for actions committed by people who just happen to have the same religion. I mean people are aware that far more Muslims are killed by Islamic state terrorists than Europeans and Americans right?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Are you sure your media isn't biased like ours?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
We need to establish a world peace day.

One day of the year, where nobody is allowed to kill anybody else.

All soldiers stop firing, all police suspend the use of their firearms, all terrorists postpone their attacks, everybody without exception adhere to the peace day.

We have a day of the year when people suspend the use of electricity, and turn off the lights, etc..to save the planet.

Now, lets have a day allocated to save the people.

To pick the appropriate day of the year for the new celebration, we need the historic data on the number of people killed on each day of the year, going back centuries, or as far back as there are records. Then, pick that day on which most people died. We declare that day to be the world peace day.

In this way, we make a conscious effort to "reverse" the trend.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I think it's time to stop the cultural enrichment.

that time passed a long time ago.... now we need to weed out the cancer that came with the cultural enrichment....

people will not like it, hands are going to get dirty

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Doesn't that show us, that it's in their blood to kill? I do not see anyone else but a Muslim doing suicide attacks.

It's just a conclusion that I got, from your post.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't even know what to say anymore. I hate to make this all about MEMEME, but I feel like I read about people getting killed everytime I go online. Just...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Also as I'm from the UK it would be like hating all Americans because some chose to fund the IRA to murder British people.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Well,msm agenda is to cover crimes commited by "asylum seekers". If you didn't notice.

Gin

link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

As nice as it sounds sadly it won't ever happen like you'd wish. For example during Ramadan there was no peace, a lot of terror happened around the world.

link   

Australian media caters for an average mental age of 10 its too stupid to be biased- bar our national broadcaster ABC which is far left wing and well and truly in the Islamic camp- objective reporting is only available on cable television.After every one of these atrocities in Australia all you hear with a few rare exceptions such as one gay muslim cleric, whom the traditionalists hate, is the sound of crickets

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014
Islamic state don't just hate the west, they hate anybody who disagrees with their ideology, which is why they are slaughtering other Muslims every day. The bombings in middle eastern countries might not make the western news so much, but we are nowhere facing the brunt of this death cults actions.Its the muslims fighting them that do.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Remember guys and gals Hillary wants to import a million Muslims at least. Don't let her.

Barack has said 10,000, while I believe Hillary has said 65,000.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join