It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French journalist goes undercover with IS terror cell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Read this a couple of days ago, seems to be apt given the current ongoings...

With a tiny hidden camera, I am going to try to show what happens behind the scenes of this organisation that controls its image so strictly, to show what is really going on in their heads," he said.

Said, using a third party to communicate to protect his identity, told Four Corners he found an angry, menacing group of young men, with little understanding of Islam, using faith as a cover for their violent intentions.

"For me the principal lesson is, they have no fear," he said.

"They are some lost people without reasons to fight and without real ideology.

It shows what goes on in their heads.

Quite scary really, filled with anger and just needing the right (read: wrong) person to give them a push into doing what we saw in Nice.

abc.net.au...

edit on 15/7/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

frightening to say the least.. essentially Crusaders in the 21st century, waging war on all 'infidels'

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

is there a link, perhaps others would like to read it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Try as we may or want to understand it,it goes to a place of utter darkness that has no light .How did we create these beings ? .....From what well do they draw ,and what do they thirst ? ....so so sad :>(

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Sorry, forgot the link.

Edited the OP.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Read this a couple of days ago, seems to be apt given the current ongoings...

With a tiny hidden camera, I am going to try to show what happens behind the scenes of this organisation that controls its image so strictly, to show what is really going on in their heads," he said.

Said, using a third party to communicate to protect his identity, told Four Corners he found an angry, menacing group of young men, with little understanding of Islam, using faith as a cover for their violent intentions.

"For me the principal lesson is, they have no fear," he said.

"They are some lost people without reasons to fight and without real ideology.

It shows what goes on in their heads.

Quite scary really, filled with anger and just needing the right (read: wrong) person to give them a push into doing what we saw in Nice.

abc.net.au...

I guess the full documentary has been kept back, in some ways I can see why.

"Thousands and thousands must die" why? .....just so they get to ride a winged horse in the afterlife.

Just like all terrorists, they are selfish.
edit on 15-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I vote nuke all the Arab/Islam nations and lets pretend they never existed, because if we don't the results will be far worse...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I'll see if I can find a video of the show 4 corners that will play outside Australia when I get home.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

frightening to say the least.. essentially Crusaders in the 21st century, waging war on all 'infidels'

More like extremely troubled (psychotic?), mindless followers waging war on all humanity because they have no way of knowing if their intended targets (large crowds) are infidels or followers of Islam, not to mention innocent children who have yet to choose a path.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

That's a good point, but the reason they are carrying out attacks in the first place (from my understanding) is because the modern world and the West are in conflict with their beliefs. They're just going about it in a haphazardly way and don't realize how many casualties are actually of the Islamic faith. These extremists don't even seem to understand the religion they are following!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

What is scary is if you do this

he found an angry, menacing group of young men, with little understanding of _____, using _____ as a cover for their violent intentions.

This can describe a lot of the people that join western militaries.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I understand your point but last time I checked, western militaries don't condone driving a truck through a crowd of civilians.

In fact I don't think any military condones such a thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Well, some militaries consider civilian casualties simply as "collateral damage". Not sure how it is any different to be honest.

To "us" they are terrorists, to "them" we are terrorists.

It's all a matter of perspection.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: InTheLight

That's a good point, but the reason they are carrying out attacks in the first place (from my understanding) is because the modern world and the West are in conflict with their beliefs. They're just going about it in a haphazardly way and don't realize how many casualties are actually of the Islamic faith. These extremists don't even seem to understand the religion they are following!

Absolutely, Sharia Law is in conflict with many societies, not just Western.

The former Georgia congressman said on Fox News Channel's "Hannity" that the U.S. "should frankly test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Sharia, they should be deported. Sharia is incompatible with Western civilization." Gingrich is calling the attack in Nice, France, which killed at least 80 people, "the fault of Western elites who lack the guts to do what is right, to do what is necessary, and to tell us the truth, and that starts with Barack Obama." The Council on Islamic Relations condemned the attack in France, as well as Gingrich's suggestion that Muslims in the United States should be tested.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Sharia Law:

www.billionbibles.org...

The number of countries penetrated by Sharia law continues to grow, as does the depth of its penetration in the countries already affected. This penetration is not by happenstance; it is managed to occur in five phases: see Spread of Islam and how to Stop Islam.

Sharia Law is also open to interpretation, which can be progressive or regressive.

Like any legal system, Sharia is complex and its practice is entirely reliant on the quality and training of experts. Islamic jurists issue guidance and rulings. Guidance that is considered a formal legal ruling is called a fatwa. There are five different schools of Sharia law. There are four Sunni doctrines: Hanbali, Maliki, Shafi'i and Hanafi, and one Shia doctrine, Shia Jaafari. The five doctrines differ in how literally they interpret the texts from which Sharia law is derived.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 15-7-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Here's the page to the video, but like I said, it will probably work for Australian IP's only.

It's not on YouTube yet.

iview.abc.net.au...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Civilians aren't collateral damage when they're the intended target.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

People who just want the world to burn.......they are sick alright......must be same mindset set that allows a priest to rape a child and one can receive riches for killing an infidel....twisted f...ed up people

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

People who just want the world to burn.......they are sick alright......must be same mindset set that allows a priest to rape a child and one can receive riches for killing an infidel....twisted f...ed up people

I don't know, but molesting children is actually a very serious crime here in the UK. Priests that are found out are shamed in big news articles, the Vatican meets and they try to put measures into place and the perpetrator goes to jail for a long time.
Plus people are aware of the problem and last time I have seen a paedo priest go on a killing spree was....eer never.

Nice try but no bananas.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't know, but molesting children is actually a very serious crime here in the UK. Priests that are found out are shamed in big news articles, the Vatican meets and they try to put measures into place and the perpetrator goes to jail for a long time.
Plus people are aware of the problem and last time I have seen a paedo priest go on a killing spree was....eer never.

Nice try but no bananas.

What ? You can't be serious the Vatican meets and try to put measures into place....
....these measures yopu speak of would not happen to be the relocation program would it ?

For example, John Geoghan was shifted from one parish to another although Cardinal Bernard Law had been informed of his sexual misconduct on a number of occasions such as in December 1984 when auxiliary Bishop John M. D’Arcy wrote to Cardinal Law complaining about Geoghan's reassignment to another Boston-area parish because of his “history of homosexual involvement with young boys."[3]

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I didn't say that what they are doing is working but at least they are acting on it. I actually don't understand how you could compare islamic terrorists with catholic paedos, that was my main point.

You probably wanted to say that we also have naughty people amongst our religion. Well yeah, duh!

That is one other reason I am an Atheist, because the religious types can't be trusted.

But man, all those priests caught are in jail now.
None of them killed anyone.
'Attacks' were predictably towards children in their care [meaning they weren't random attacks on anyone, anywhere]
By admitting that it is a problem, we are all far more alert.

We have:

A known problem, addressed by news and police and Vatican, without implications towards the greater population.

>>>>>>>>compared to>>>>>>>>>

A known problem, nobody wants to admit to, nothing of use done by their religious leaders [a fatwa on terrorists who are the biggest enemy to islam ever, would be a start. Instead in Saudi Arabia, they issue fatwas on Pokemon...] and it's as deadly as it gets for anyone in the world, plus they have an ulterior motive that would change our lives completely if we ignored them.

How on earth can you compare the two?

There is no comparison, you just want to find something to throw back and make excuses with but it's not really working.

new topics

top topics

join