It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 1 killed (the bomber), 12 injured (3 of them seriously) in restaurant explosion in Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Obama changed that to 100,000. Hillary wants 180,000 a year, in ADDITION to the unacceptable rates we're already letting in from the middle east.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is the end-result of Multiculturalism. It does not work. Look at what happened to Yugoslavia after Tito was gone, other examples would be the Ottoman Empire and Austria-Hungary

The result is always violence. Let it fester for too long and you end up with civil war and genocide.

These destructive policies need to end. They have failed. They will always fail.
edit on -050007pm7kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't understand why terrorism is the result of multiculturalism? Its the shananigans of different countries meddling in the middle east that have allowed this sect to flourish.
In the UK we'd have to get rid of Catholics and Muslims.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: Nikola014

The question is, for how much longer will being called a racist actually mean anything?

Hell, most of the UK is racist according to those who voted for the EU.

I have to say, I can see ordinary folks turning a blind eye to actual nazis if this stuff keeps going on while the governments do nothing.

You mean like this which happened on Friday in Bavaria?? How about the government, using 1st name (probably westernized anyway -they now remove any muslim referrence) and last name letter, then downplaying the deathsand outright minimizing the severity to be "simply a shooting spree", and he lived in Ansbach??

Authorities captured the man, identified as 47-year-old Bernd G., after a manhunt on Friday.
He is believed to have shot dead an 82-year-old woman in the small Bavarian town of Leutershausen, and a 72-year-old male cyclist in Rammersdorf, in the same area. At least two more people reported that a man in a Mercedes convertible shot at or threatened with a gun.
Although the suspect, who had no previous criminal record, lived in nearby town of Ansbach, there is currently no indication that he knew his victims, authorities said.
"We can only assume this was simply a shooting spree," Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said.

Gin

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

German media is mostly state owned or quasi-state owned. So everything has to be filtered through the censor channels beforehand. They dress it up as being "responsible" so they downplay stuff in order not to "confuse people and give them the wrong ideas".

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

You should be ashamed of yourself. Muslims are rampaging through Europe murdering and raping everything in sight and you still cling to the not all muslims nonsense. No it's not all muslims, it's just a terrifying number of them.

Case in point:

Police in Munich say they have arrested a 16-year-old Afghan friend of David Ali Sonboly, who killed nine people at a Munich shopping centre on Friday.
They say the teenager is under investigation for failing to report the attacker's plans, and that he could have been an accomplice.

edit on 2420160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Didn't hear about the explosion.

What I did hear about was a knife attack by a refugee, teenager too.

Germany had better do something and quick.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: WilsonWilson

You should be ashamed of yourself. Muslims are rampaging through Europe murdering and raping everything in sight and you still cling to the not all muslims nonsense. No it's not all muslims, it's just a terrifying number of them.

Case in point:

Police in Munich say they have arrested a 16-year-old Afghan friend of David Ali Sonboly, who killed nine people at a Munich shopping centre on Friday.
They say the teenager is under investigation for failing to report the attacker's plans, and that he could have been an accomplice.

You mean like this guy David who ON VIDEO directly and proudly stated that HE IS GERMAN and not a foreigner?

And out of 9 people killed, at least 6 were muslim teenagers?

You have no shame.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

Syrian kid, kills woman and wounds 2 others.

Ok, he was 21.

edit on 7 24 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Virtually no US coverage of this. Just hit all the cable news channels, crickets. There are bre if blurbs online but been watching CNN bout 20 minutes, no mention.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Didn't hear about the explosion.

What I did hear about was a knife attack by a refugee, teenager too.

Germany had better do something and quick.

Same here, this explosion is news to me.

The new machete attack killing one and injuring two by a Syrian refugee in Germany, which is also downplayed as not a terror attack I saw online news.

Syrian refugee arrested after killing woman with machete in Germany -police

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Virtually no US coverage of this. Just hit all the cable news channels, crickets. There are bre if blurbs online but been watching CNN bout 20 minutes, no mention.

Then try CNN.com, it's right there.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I think it's time to stop the cultural enrichment.

Ya think !
/s

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I can only conclude all these events are being triggered by some central authority. But who? And why?

My best guess is that it is a group of highly placed military/intell people who are disgusted with the multi/kulti agenda, and are hoping to turn German public opinion. Kind of like those generals who tried to bomb Hitler back in '44.
edit on 24-7-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
Why should I be ashamed of myself? Because I don't hate Muslims? Is this a joke questions?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

That's the brief blurb online I was talking about. 30 minutes in on CNN still nothing., and they appear to be live.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The shootings at the shopping centre were carried out by a man suffering from mental health issues. He had a history of problems for which he had sought help.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I think it's time to stop the cultural enrichment.

Nonsense.

You can't have full empathy for victims of war zones until you live in a war zone yourself.

So, war zones for everyone!
edit on 24-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Current up-to-date reports saying 12 injured, 3 of them seriously, suspected bomber dead. No other casualties mentioned as of now, so, only life lost was the bombers it seems.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Seems like they are all crawling out of the woodwork lately...
So far I can only find rereports of one casualty (the suspect) and ten injured, none of which are in critical condition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join