It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Annee

The only one representing equal rights is Trump.

He talks about protecting Americans as a whole and making America great again for all Americans.

Meanwhile, the Dems are intent on division, race baiting, pitting groups against one another.

That's exactly right. Looking at the speakers and what they said during both conventions it is clear that only the Republicans were representing all Americans.

I am not Left. I am not and never will be a Democrat. I am a former 40 year Republican.

Not sure what you supporters of Trump's Equality are looking at.

Illusions in your own mind.

Not a Trump supporter but when I see Hillary, I see a liar who has skated on crimes we all have seen. Perjury and Collusion.

Yep, she got the Swift Boat treatment from the Republicans.

Its their way.

Big difference. Hillary OR Comey lied under oath. One is true, pick your poison. DWS stepped down resulting from the wikileaks information describing in detail collusion to suppress information and provide their narrative through media outlets. These things happened and very recently.

It's just the very tip of the iceberg and the rabbit-hole goes much deeper. Those alone are more than enough for me not to trust anything from the democratic party. You can't rationalize away the truth of what happened. To do so is denial.

Apparently, if you show diversity - - you're divisive.

Hillary got the Swift Boat treatment - - - typical from the GOP.

None of us are privy to the inner-workings of high-level government. We haven't a clue.

Speculation from the "cheap seats".

So the televised Congressional hearings are speculation? Hillarys testimony as well as Comeys? Were well past speculation at this point. Denial would be the correct word.

Look, I get it. You are for the globalist agenda. Fine. It doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to stick up for a person who truly thinks they are above the law and the American people.

I look to a bigger picture - - - the job and responsibilities of that job.

And NOW - - - she's probably the most responsible person to be handling emails.

Investigations can reveal holes in a system. Hillary is not the only person in high level government who used a home computer. She's just the only one the GOP went after.

Now - - - preventive measures will be put in place for EVERYONE.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

He talks about protecting Americans as a whole and making America great again for all Americans.

Meanwhile, the Dems are intent on division, race baiting, pitting groups against one another.

That's exactly right. Looking at the speakers and what they said during both conventions it is clear that only the Republicans were representing all Americans.

I am not Left. I am not and never will be a Democrat. I am a former 40 year Republican.

Not a Trump supporter but when I see Hillary, I see a liar who has skated on crimes we all have seen. Perjury and Collusion.

Its their way.

Big difference. Hillary OR Comey lied under oath. One is true, pick your poison. DWS stepped down resulting from the wikileaks information describing in detail collusion to suppress information and provide their narrative through media outlets. These things happened and very recently.

It's just the very tip of the iceberg and the rabbit-hole goes much deeper. Those alone are more than enough for me not to trust anything from the democratic party. You can't rationalize away the truth of what happened. To do so is denial.

None of us are privy to the inner-workings of high-level government. We haven't a clue.

So the televised Congressional hearings are speculation? Hillarys testimony as well as Comeys? Were well past speculation at this point. Denial would be the correct word.

Look, I get it. You are for the globalist agenda. Fine. It doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to stick up for a person who truly thinks they are above the law and the American people.

Investigations can reveal holes in a system. Hillary is not the only person in high level government who used a home computer. She's just the only one the GOP went after.

Computer and server are two different systems. One is for access, the other for storage simply put. Deflecting to other people doesn't mean anything. If you get pulled over for speeding does it help your case to say, "but everyone else was going faster!"

Preventive measures were ALREADY in place! I'm glad you brought these two up individually, they highlight exactly why she is certainly NOT responsible enough.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

The American auto industry just had it's best year ever. Thanks Obama.

... how did Obama assist in any of that?

Millions now have health care who didn't before. Thanks Obama.

No, thanks American tax payers who are involuntarily subsidizing health insurance for others.

Theres a reason you don't hear much from al Qaida any more. Their leader is dead. Thanks Obama.

No, thanks Democrat-compliant media.

So while you criticise the president let's remember just how hard he had to work to pull us out of a ressession that started practically on his first day in office.

We're out of the recession? Tell that to the anemic economic and job participation reports.

Let's remember the work he did to save jobs and an industry.

You mean those shovel-ready jobs that we'ren't shovel ready?

You cannot tarnish this man.

Sure I can, but you have blinders on.

The real man has secured his place in history.

As one the worst president in modern history, yep.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sorry I didn't put myself in a race box for you. But it was the part that was for beating Trump and not taking away personal freedoms because of religion.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Obama pushed for and approved a loan to 2 of the major US auto-makers. Ford with major investment into international business didn't lose nearly as much as the other two do and didn't take the loans.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Its their way.

Preventive measures were ALREADY in place! I'm glad you brought these two up individually, they highlight exactly why she is certainly NOT responsible enough.

Feel free to continue with your point of interest.

I'll stay with the bigger picture.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Sorry I didn't put myself in a race box for you. But it was the part that was for beating Trump and not taking away personal freedoms because of religion.

I didn't put you anywhere but under the inclusiveness of American (if you are, idk). It's the DNC who is trying to place you in such. So your against Trump, fine I get that. Who is taking away your personal Religious freedom? Is there anywhere in America you are not able to practice your faith?

Point being, I would surmise your not in for Hillary as much as against Trump. Other options exist.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Its their way.

Feel free to continue with your point of interest.

I'll stay with the bigger picture.

I wish you the best of luck getting the entire world to get along under divisive politics.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I am from Indiana so I know first hand what Pence and the GOP are capable of when they are in power.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Being treated as a person - not a demographic matrix of melanin, gender, sexuality and grievance.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

So letting people from all walks of life talk on stage is not diversity at the DNC?

But not having much diversity at the RNC is diversity?

What?

Democrats - diversity comes from skin color.

Republicans - diversity comes from philosophical differences on freedom and liberty.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Being treated as a person - not a demographic matrix of melanin, gender, sexuality and grievance.

Amen to that.

You then have to ask the question... which party is really offering a platform that treats minorities like people and not a group... I'd suggest that taking care of the basics like tackling the inner city disgrace in America and providing education and jobs will do more for individual liberty. quality of life and happiness than any of the identity politics coming form the DNC.
edit on 29/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Obama pushed for and approved a loan to 2 of the major US auto-makers. Ford with major investment into international business didn't lose nearly as much as the other two do and didn't take the loans.

Are those the only auto producers in America?
edit on 29-7-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I am from Indiana so I know first hand what Pence and the GOP are capable of when they are in power.

STRANGE, JUST STRANGE, REALLY STRANGE

How the opposition twists the DNC diversity into being divided.

If you see people walking around with one "really long arm" - - you'll know they're Republican.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Regarding Trump's speech as "dark:"

1) Trump was describing the world we have now, thanks to Obama. If you have a problem with that description being 'dark and depressing', it's not Trump's fault that America is in a slump.
2) The entire theme of the RNC convention is to defeat the DNC in November. Part of that process is painting the impact of the Democrat agenda in a negative light.

When you already have a country in a slump, and you are pointing out all the worst parts of the DNC's agenda that have brought us to the slump, it's no surprise that the people who have ideological blinders on and think that DNC's agendas are the best plan will interpret the RNC message as 'dark.'

Meanwhile, the people who see the DNC plans as wrong/destructive are happy to hear someone on the public stage calling out all the things that are wrong and destructive, especially after dealing with a fawning main-stream media that paints everything the DNC does as 'the greater good' or 'brave' etc. To our ears, anyone who calls out these problems and says he or she will reverse them is a ray of sunlight in the dark. So of course those people are going to cite the speeches as positive.

It once again boils down to the polarized paradigms we have all built in our minds.

But my paradigm is the right one :p

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
William Barber on CNN now - he was my favorite speaker, by far.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I'll try to explain it to you:

For every so-called diversity group of hyphenated-Americans that DNC caters to, each has a special agenda and list of demands special for them. And in order to appease that particular group, very often it means enacting policies that lifts up that group and only that group to the detriment of some other group or groups.

For every group that you cater to in this way, you create an uneven landscape of laws that favor or punish based on superficial dividing characteristics like race, class, gender, orientation, religious affiliation and other such victim classifications.

When such a game begins, it compels groups to scramble to curry favor fighting each other to get policies enacted for themselves and screw everyone else. All that matters is that you get put on top.

This is a very close approximation of the games being played, and as you can see, the diversity certainly is not creating equality among the players nor is it bringing any of them together.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

1) Trump was describing the world we have now, thanks to Obama. If you have a problem with that description being 'dark and depressing', it's not Trump's fault that America is in a slump.

No.

Unequivacably NO. You are operating out of "fear" - not facts.

America is doing well.....
you have fallen for the sensationalism...the National Enquirer and Rush Limbaugh and Infowars propaganda.

You have no real idea about what is actually going on.
You know why??? Because you're scared.
I just want to say to you - it will be okay.....you don't have to be scared. You'll be all right - your family will be all right.....
so, stop freaking out. Really.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Oh, so you know the poster's personal life and situation better than they do?

Gosh, since when did you become psychic?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

STRANGE, JUST STRANGE, REALLY STRANGE

How the opposition twists the DNC diversity into being divided.

If you see people walking around with one "really long arm" - - you'll know they're Republican.

Apparently the right wingers seeing all those brown faces at the demb convention has got their knicker in a twist as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join