It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: UKTruth

So Trump and the republicans gave a message of ALL Americans, the DNC decided to divide the population up and speak for some but not others.

Simply do not agree.

Not even a little.

You don't have to agree - it's just the truth of what was presented.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Annee

The only one representing equal rights is Trump.

He talks about protecting Americans as a whole and making America great again for all Americans.

Meanwhile, the Dems are intent on division, race baiting, pitting groups against one another.

That's exactly right. Looking at the speakers and what they said during both conventions it is clear that only the Republicans were representing all Americans.

I am not Left. I am not and never will be a Democrat. I am a former 40 year Republican.

Not sure what you supporters of Trump's Equality are looking at.

Illusions in your own mind.

Not a Trump supporter but when I see Hillary, I see a liar who has skated on crimes we all have seen. Perjury and Collusion.

Yep, she got the Swift Boat treatment from the Republicans.

Its their way.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

So Trump and the republicans gave a message of ALL Americans, the DNC decided to divide the population up and speak for some but not others.

Simply do not agree.

Not even a little.

You don't have to agree - it's just the truth of what was presented.

NO.

It is your perception of what was presented.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So letting people from all walks of life talk on stage is not diversity at the DNC?

But not having much diversity at the RNC is diversity?

What?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

So letting people from all walks of life talk on stage is not diversity at the DNC?

What?

Exactly!

I'm not sure what kind of glasses they're wearing.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

He talks about protecting Americans as a whole and making America great again for all Americans.

Meanwhile, the Dems are intent on division, race baiting, pitting groups against one another.

That's exactly right. Looking at the speakers and what they said during both conventions it is clear that only the Republicans were representing all Americans.

I am not Left. I am not and never will be a Democrat. I am a former 40 year Republican.

Not a Trump supporter but when I see Hillary, I see a liar who has skated on crimes we all have seen. Perjury and Collusion.

Its their way.

Big difference. Hillary OR Comey lied under oath. One is true, pick your poison. DWS stepped down resulting from the wikileaks information describing in detail collusion to suppress information and provide their narrative through media outlets. These things happened and very recently.

It's just the very tip of the iceberg and the rabbit-hole goes much deeper. Those alone are more than enough for me not to trust anything from the democratic party. You can't rationalize away the truth of what happened. To do so is denial.
edit on 29-7-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

What?

There was loads of diversity on stage at the RNC, but they were presented as people, not groups.
Neither the RNC or the DNC covered them all, but the DNC grossly misrepresented the American electorate which I think was a mistake.
edit on 29/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What?

See that's the thing. It wasn't people from all walks of life. It was a select few that have been victimized and their stories pulled your emotions. Aside from that it was actors, politicians and musicians.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

What?

See that's the thing. It wasn't people from all walks of life. It was a select few that have been victimized and their stories pulled your emotions. Aside from that it was actors, politicians and musicians.

Spot on and gross under representation of the electorate.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So what should they have done? Not invite anyone to speak? Not identify who people are coming to speak? Gone the GOP route and invite a bunch of angry people saying how terrible America is right now?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

So what should they have done? Not invite anyone to speak? Not identify who people are coming to speak? Gone the GOP route and invite a bunch of angry people saying how terrible America is right now?

There were more attacks and negativity against Trump from the DNC than the other way around, and as many problems highlighted.
I think it was a mistake to go down the divisive route of identity politics.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Which convention represented you as an American? Not box you in by race, class, age, gender, sexuality etc, etc.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Its their way.

Big difference. Hillary OR Comey lied under oath. One is true, pick your poison. DWS stepped down resulting from the wikileaks information describing in detail collusion to suppress information and provide their narrative through media outlets. These things happened and very recently.

It's just the very tip of the iceberg and the rabbit-hole goes much deeper. Those alone are more than enough for me not to trust anything from the democratic party. You can't rationalize away the truth of what happened. To do so is denial.

Apparently, if you show diversity - - you're divisive.

Hillary got the Swift Boat treatment - - - typical from the GOP.

None of us are privy to the inner-workings of high-level government. We haven't a clue.

Speculation from the "cheap seats".

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The DNC did because I don't think that America is as terrible as the RNC tried to paint the country. Nor do I belive the only Trump can fix this rhetoric coming from them. The DNC showed that all of America working together can make America a place for everyone.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Its their way.

Apparently, if you show diversity - - you're divisive.

Hillary got the Swift Boat treatment - - - typical from the GOP.

None of us are privy to the inner-workings of high-level government. We haven't a clue.

Speculation from the "cheap seats".

So the televised Congressional hearings are speculation? Hillarys testimony as well as Comeys? Were well past speculation at this point. Denial would be the correct word.

Look, I get it. You are for the globalist agenda. Fine. It doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to stick up for a person who truly thinks they are above the law and the American people.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The DNC did because I don't think that America is as terrible as the RNC tried to paint the country. Nor do I belive the only Trump can fix this rhetoric coming from them. The DNC showed that all of America working together can make America a place for everyone.

It is just STRANGE how the opposition is twisting this.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So your saying the RNC didn't garner any support from you. Especially Trump. Ok fine, cool.

What part of the DNC represented you?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

What's strange is how many people are playing into this Left/Right BS.

link   

Its their way.

Hillary Clinton is a self swift-boater.

Her own lies got her to where she is today.

Lies proven by several government investigations and reports.

It all goes back to Guccifer.

edit on Jul-29-2016 by xuenchen because: mail;it

link   

If you divide then you are divisive.
Having a speaker on stage (more than one) shouting Black Lives Matter for example is divisive, whichever way you cut it.

new topics

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join