It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 305
<< 302  303  304    306  307 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Considering that the Legislature has ceded authority to the alphabet agencies decades ago this could be great political theatre.

Theater? No it's serious "business" not even remotely connected to politics.

And it's those very alphabet agencies that are controlled by the neocons. Daddy Bush ring a bell? Do you think that just all went away? Trump better quit running his mouth if he wants to stay healthy.

edit on 29-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
THE most INCREDIBLE display of willful cognizant dissidence I have EVER seen.

That part about the muslim father saying Trump wanted to ban muslims then turn around and say they are going to ban guns.

And CLinton thinks she has the 'right' to tell us what our RIGHTS should be ?

That was the Mount Everest of Cognitive dissonance I have ever seen at the DNC.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

YES!
TSA,DEA,DHS ,ICE and CZARS of all creation.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Considering that the Legislature has ceded authority to the alphabet agencies decades ago this could be great political theatre.

And it's those very alphabet agencies that are controlled by the neocons. Daddy Bush ring a bell? Do you think that just all went away? Trump better quit running his mouth if he wants to stay healthy.

They are controlled by Republicans, after eight years of Obama. Right.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I just drove through there.
If you have had a different experience, then please do share.

Brownback has destroyed this state's economy.
This is from yesterday:

Under Brownback, Kansas’ credit faces another downgrade 07/28/16 10:40 AM—UPDATED 07/28/16 10:50 AM

It’s been about six years since Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback (R) announced his plan to conduct “a real-live experiment” with his state’s economy. The far-right Kansan, working with a GOP-led legislature, would cut taxes far beyond what the state could afford, slash public investments, and wait for prosperity to flourish across every corner of the state.

None of that has happened. Not only have Kansas’ job growth and economic growth lagged behind neighboring states, but a couple of years ago the state’s bond rating was downgraded because of the fiscal mess Brownback created.

This week, as the Topeka Capital-Journal reported, it happened yet again.

You have evidence to counter this? Present it, if you please.
Now.

edit on 7/29/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Great, so did we. Nothing has blown up, though the tornado damage along I-70 between Salina and Junction City was pretty impressive.

For a destroyed economy, commerce was pretty good. I'm really enjoying the new restaurant chains like Pie5

Oh MSNBC, that's so cute. And an AA- rating... wow. How did you feel when the USA's credit rating was lowered for the first time ever under Obama's watch 2.5 years into his economic agenda?
edit on 29-7-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Your naivete is charming...they aren't controlled by anyone. They do the controlling; Real power doesn't need to prove anything.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Your naivete is charming...they aren't controlled by anyone. They do the controlling; Real power doesn't need to prove anything.

Oh yeah I forgot, conspiracy forum.

Anyways, this has gone way off topic from the DNC convention so I'm out unless there is conversation on the main topic.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Is it over?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here...

:-)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Here is a good video from "Democracy Now" showing what none of the MSM will show you.

To quote one woman attending the DNC, "This feels like Nazi Germany in 1933".

I am glad to see some Democrats see through the BS.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thank you for a great video. The interviews were good.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Here is a good video from "Democracy Now" showing what none of the MSM will show you.

To quote one woman attending the DNC, "This feels like Nazi Germany in 1933".

I am glad to see some Democrats see through the BS.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
Your welcome.

It just boggles my mind that seemingly intelligent people can over look this career criminals history and think Hillary is best for this country.

I accept there are mindless drones that watch nothing but MSNBC and actually cried when HRC walk out on the stage, but some, that I respect their opinions, are convinced this woman is best even after knowing her history of crime and lies.
Hillary's history of crime and lies.

Forward with the "master of change", more like queen of illusion and lies.

edit on 7 30 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

MEtallica wrote a song about her. MAster of Puppets.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Did she steal your lunch money or something? Once again - the level of mindless hate on this site is incredible. Vast amounts of baseless accusations, twisted facts and mindless hate. I'm depressed.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Did she steal your lunch money or something? Once again - the level of mindless hate on this site is incredible. Vast amounts of baseless accusations, twisted facts and mindless hate. I'm depressed.

Wow! so just liek last week when it was the RNC convention!! its UNBELIEVABLE!!

Here this will make you cheer up.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I couldn't care less about credit ratings.
So felt nothing.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Thanks! I am odd, there is no question about it.
But I'm easy to like, for most people. Face to face in a conversation on the train or in line at the store or whatever - I make friends easily. Except on here!! LOL!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You, sir, are a real case study. It saddens me (a little), and worries me (far more) that you, having been kept so insulated/sheltered and underprivileged (in terms of broad-based education), that you turned out like you did.

Nevertheless: If I don't understand why you say anything, that's on you. It is your job as the communicator, to make yourself clearly understood. No matter who the listener is.....so, there's that.
But there's also this: if you don't know who Fischer is, or care about NPR, then you are by all counts abysmally ignorant of what's really going on with intelligent people who are paying close attention.

I keep trying to tell you that, but you keep not listening. Which tells me, actually, a lot about you and your bride....

I can't help it if you were previously unaware of those entities....but now it's on you to learn more and do your homework. Hint: They are polar opposites in terms of political ideology.

edit on 7/30/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 302  303  304    306  307 >>

join