It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Watch her reaction when the chants start....They are NOT saying Hillary

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Hmmm what was that Obama pet project with solar energy? Hmmm hows that doing?

But this time it'll work, coz Trump.

Woman card will bite her on the ass.

Money grab, gun grab, free speech grab, the party of grabbers.

You mean you flip flopped across the aisle.

Trump.

I get it!

say a bunch of BS to work them up and go to Trump so they will forget what you said.

Why is Trump making things in other countries? lol.

Gin

link   

The choice we face is just as stark when it comes to our national security. Anyone reading the news can see the threats and turbulence we face. From Baghdad and Kabul, to Nice and Paris and Brussels, to San Bernardino and Orlando, we're dealing with determined enemies that must be defeated. No wonder people are anxious and looking for reassurance. Looking for steady leadership. You want a leader who understands we are stronger when we work with our allies around the world and care for our veterans here at home. Keeping our nation safe and honoring the people who do it will be my highest priority. I'm proud that we put a lid on Iran's nuclear program without firing a single shot – now we have to enforce it, and keep supporting Israel's security. I'm proud that we shaped a global climate agreement – now we have to hold every country accountable to their commitments, including ourselves. I'm proud to stand by our allies in NATO against any threat they face, including from Russia. I've laid out my strategy for defeating ISIS. We will strike their sanctuaries from the air, and support local forces taking them out on the ground. We will surge our intelligence so that we detect and prevent attacks before they happen. We will disrupt their efforts online to reach and radicalize young people in our country. It won't be easy or quick, but make no mistake – we will prevail. Now Donald Trump says, and this is a quote, “I know more about ISIS than the generals do….” No, Donald, you don't.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
She's a real pro on the Alinsky tactics...

archive.org...

Read it.... and you will see how we are being played

Exactly!!

link   
You can say whatever you want.

Doesn't matter.

She's in control.

She's knocking it out of the park.

link   
JOIN US!

link   
She really is picking up a lot of Trump's stuff now. She didn't make these promises before.

link   
The "Hillary" chants came in for no reason.

The Sanders people must have been yelling.

It's crowd vs crowd.

Hillary sees all this too.

No wonder she looks nervous.

link   
LOL... too funny...

It's the BS policies that have moved manufacturing out of the US....

To use it to disparage an opposition candidate that actually runs a business is laughable...

SMH...

link   
And how does she propose to do that? Go invade everyone who doesn't hold to their agreement?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Doesn't matter.

She's in control.

Knocking what? She's promising freebies and trying some standup. Poorly.

link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: stosh64

Damn, they are doing just as ordered IAMTAT.

Thanks for posting that, it explains why they are chanting HILLARY at odd times.

This whole fricken thing is one big lie!

You mean THIS?:

link   

Doesn't matter.

She's in control.

Which feed are you watching? We must be looking at different conventions.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Aaaaand people will still vote for her.

Gin

link   

He thinks that he knows more than our military because he claimed our armed forces are “a disaster.” Well, I've had the privilege to work closely with our troops and our veterans for many years, including as a Senator on the Armed Services Committee. I know how wrong he is. Our military is a national treasure. [clear throat] We entrust our commander-in-chief to make the hardest decisions our nation faces. Decisions about war and peace. Life and death. [clear throat] A president should respect the men and women who risk their lives to serve our country – including the sons of Tim Kaine and Mike Pence, both Marines. Ask yourself: Does Donald Trump have the temperament to be Commander-in-Chief? [clear throat] Donald Trump can't even handle the rough-and-tumble of a presidential campaign. [clear throat] He loses his cool at the slightest provocation. When he's gotten a tough question from a reporter. [clear throat] When he's challenged in a debate. When he sees a protestor at a rally. [clear throat] Imagine him in the Oval Office facing a real crisis. [clear throat] A man you can bait [clear throat] with a tweet is not a man [clear throat] we can trust with nuclear weapons. [clear throat] I can't put it any better than Jackie Kennedy did after the Cuban Missile Crisis. She said that what worried President Kennedy during that very dangerous time was that a war might be started – not by big men with self-control and restraint, but by little men – the ones moved by fear and pride. [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat] [clear throat]

link   
YOU CAUSED ISIS.

Now you are going to fix it?

SMFH

link   
I'm sure they loved working with you too Hillary. Are you going to tell us about how you flew in under sniper fire? maybe you're going to tell us how you made that call in Benghazi ...

link   
After 15 years of constant WAR.

Yeah our military does need to be rearmed,re equipped with technology that wasn't designed in the 80s.

edit on 28-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny how angry Bernie supporters are bout the DNC but the GOP doesn't give a damn that Trump bought the nomination.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Doesn't matter.

She's in control.

Knocking what? She's promising freebies and trying some standup. Poorly.

You're being a sore loser.

Hillary is on fire. She's killing it.

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join