It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
"A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you an trust with nuclear weapons"

Pretty eviscerating.

Didn't Trump bait the entire DNC and Hillary with just one tweet?

link   
a reply to: neo96

You blame the left for more gun sales when its the right putting the fear of god in the NRA follower.

link   

originally posted by: neo96
After 15 years of constant WAR.

Yeah our military does need to be rearmed,re equipped with technology that was designed in the 80s.

We get documentaries here the big 6 dont screen in your country your military is stretched,under resourced and now controlled by political appointies this woman was a part of all that,squadrons with only 2 functional airplanes,naval vessels not fit for battle etc etc if this woman leads you to war your in trouble.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

You can say whatever you want.

Doesn't matter.

She's in control.

She's knocking it out of the park.

Knocking what? She's promising freebies and trying some standup. Poorly.

You're being a sore loser.

Hillary is on fire. She's killing it.

It's really interesting how two people can watch the same thing and still not see what the other is seeing.

This is how politics works.

I'm not particularly a Clinton supporter.

I am not a Democrat. I'm a former Republican.

Hillary is doing awesome. She's totally in charge.

Looking forward to reading reviews.

link   

Doesn't matter.

She's in control.

No, she isn't. She's stuttering to a pack of clapping seals.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You'd be a bit more convincing along with other Hillary supporters if you could at least recognize even slightly that your side is having a crisis moment.

Pretending everything is hunky dory when there's so much obviously showing it's not simply makes Hillary supporters look delusional.

She's not knocking it out of the park, the whole convention is in barely controlled chaos. Everyone can see it. The see no evil, hear no evil thing helps no one and fools no one.

At some point you need to concede that things aren't all roses and puppy dogs at this convention. At this point it's almost becoming historic, and not in a good way for the DNC.
edit on 7/28/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

"A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you an trust with nuclear weapons"

Pretty eviscerating.

Which time? Which month?

link   
The only RIGHTS Clinton won't defend is GUN RIGHTS and PROPERTY RIGHTS.

'Pay that fair share'.

link   

You know what I'm looking forward to? Donald Trumps's news conference after Hillary's speech.

link   
Just had a montage of very unhappy faces from the crowd.

And boy, the "gun lobby," sure did sound like an evil group to be feared.

Wow, it seems like she thinks everyone is discriminated against and no one can accomplish anything without government help.

link   

Ya, I think it's disingenuous not to admit she is doing well. She is.

link   
No, he couldn't be fair because of his political activism.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

It's easy to be in a charge when half the crowd has been paid to kiss your feet.

link   
Looks like she's running out of patience.

Lots of sound manipulation going on. Anyone who works with sound can surely attest.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
She really is picking up a lot of Trump's stuff now. She didn't make these promises before.

I noticed that!! And notice how many flags are in the audience now, AFTER criticism of not seeing any American flags during the convention.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: ketsuko

Pretty eviscerating.

Which time? Which month?

Russia and the missing emails.

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You know what I'm looking forward to? Donald Trumps's news conference after Hillary's speech.

I'm only looking forward to a one on one - - - Donald and Hillary debating the issues.
edit on 28-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Doesn't matter.

She's in control.

It's really interesting how two people can watch the same thing and still not see what the other is seeing.

This is how politics works.

I'm not particularly a Clinton supporter.

I am not a Democrat. I'm a former Republican.

Hillary is doing awesome. She's totally in charge.

Looking forward to reading reviews.

I'm not sure you'll like the reviews.

They may not agree with your preconceptions.

And really? Not a Hillary supporter?

I was born at night.

Not last night.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A bold agenda of free stuff and government safety!
edit on 28-7-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

Gin

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So enough with the bigotry and bombast. Donald Trump's not offering real change. He's offering empty promises. What are we offering? A bold agenda to improve the lives of people across our country - to keep you safe, to get you good jobs, and to give your kids the opportunities they deserve. The choice is clear. [Pause] Every generation of Americans has come together to make our country freer, fairer, and stronger. None of us can do it alone. I know that at a time when so much seems to be pulling us apart, it can be hard to imagine how we'll ever pull together again. But I'm here to tell you tonight – progress is possible. I know because I've seen it in the lives of people across America who get knocked down and get right back up. And I know it from my own life. More than a few times, I've had to pick myself up and get back in the game. Like so much else, I got this from my mother. She never let me back down from any challenge. When I tried to hide from a neighborhood bully, she literally blocked the door. “Go back out there,” she said. And she was right. You have to stand up to bullies. You have to keep working to make things better, even when the odds are long and the opposition is fierce. We lost my mother a few years ago. I miss her every day. And I still hear her voice urging me to keep working, keep fighting for right, no matter what. That's what we need to do together as a nation. Though "we may not live to see the glory," as the song from the musical Hamilton goes, "let us gladly join the fight." Let our legacy be about "planting seeds in a garden you never get to see." That's why we're here...not just in this hall, but on this Earth. The Founders showed us that. And so have many others since. They were drawn together by love of country, and the selfless passion to build something better for all who follow. That is the story of America. And we begin a new chapter tonight. Yes, the world is watching what we do. Yes, America's destiny is ours to choose. So let's be stronger together. Looking to the future with courage and confidence. Building a better tomorrow for our beloved children and our beloved country. When we do, America will be greater than ever. Thank you and may God bless the United States of America!

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join