It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: neo96

You blame the left for more gun sales when its the right putting the fear of god in the NRA follower.

Try AGAIN.

It's the LEFT putting the FEAR of GUNS in to people.

The PEOPLE have spoken loud and clear

100 MILLION GUNS SOLD.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Just had a montage of very unhappy faces from the crowd.

And boy, the "gun lobby," sure did sound like an evil group to be feared.

Wow, it seems like she thinks everyone is discriminated against and no one can accomplish anything without government help.

When a group has the power to torpedo an election because you spoke out against it, we may have some problems.

link   
We have to working to makes things better and stand up for ourselves, but she wants to hand it all to us. How does that makes sense?

link   
And make sure to mute and/or evict your detractors!

link   
According to snopes:

www.snopes.com...

The closest analog (in form, if not in content) to the above-reproduced list of "How to create a social state" to be found in the writings of Saul Alinsky is the following list of "power tactics" Alinsky outlined in his 1971 book Rules for Radicals. Note that Alinsky's list is devoted solely to tactics (i.e., methods for accomplishing goals) and does not specify any particular targets of those tactics (e.g., health care, religion, gun control):

Always remember the first rule of power tactics: Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

The second rule is: Never go outside the experience of your people. When an action is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear, and retreat.

The third rule is: Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

The fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.

The fourth rule carries within it the fifth rule: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.

The sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy. If your people are not having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.

The seventh rule: A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time, after which it becomes a ritualistic commitment, like going to church on Sunday mornings.

The eighth rule: Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose.

The ninth rule: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

The tenth rule: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside; this is based on the principle that every positive has its negative.

The twelfth rule: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. You cannot risk being trapped by the enemy in his sudden agreement with your demand and saying "You're right — we don't know what to do about this issue. Now you tell us."

The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

Wake up America....

It's still ours, for now.....

link   

Unless I am mistaken the only people claiming others are coming for the guns is the right when ever someone even mentions laws about guns.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Would you be so kind to actually break these long posts up so it's easier to read. You now, put them in smaller paragraphs please.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Are you against all rights, or just gun ownership rights?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Unless I am mistaken the only people claiming others are coming for the guns is the right when ever someone even mentions laws about guns.

GEEZUS

ALL freggin week they been calling for OUTRIGHT BANS at that convention.

link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yeah, and Hillary is an Alinsky follower and friend.
She wrote her college thesis about him.

link   
Woah ... did she just say that things are never going to get better. We're just in this to elect her to make something we'll never see which basically implies she's not working to make anything better for us, just ... maybe, possibly ... for the children?

If it's not getting better so I can see gains, forget that. I want to see progress or I have no reason to think it's getting better, ever.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

You can say whatever you want.

Doesn't matter.

She's in control.

She's knocking it out of the park.

Knocking what? She's promising freebies and trying some standup. Poorly.

You're being a sore loser.

Hillary is on fire. She's killing it.

It's really interesting how two people can watch the same thing and still not see what the other is seeing.

This is how politics works.

I'm not particularly a Clinton supporter.

I am not a Democrat. I'm a former Republican.

Hillary is doing awesome. She's totally in charge.

Looking forward to reading reviews.

I'm not sure you'll like the reviews.

They may not agree with your preconceptions.

And really? Not a Hillary supporter?

Maybe, maybe not.

But, my opinion is she is in control and knocking it out of the park.

No, I'm not particularly a Hillary supporter.

I'm a Globalist. She has the real hands on experience in foreign affairs. Donald has zero.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
People complain about Trumps' lack of specifics,she is no better.Typical speech

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am a NRA member, gun owner and veteran. So no I am not against the rights that I have.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
"A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you an trust with nuclear weapons"

Pretty eviscerating.

Not really, it means he is aware of his surroundings, like the regal tiger in the jungle of the savannah, every beat of a butterfly's wing is acknowledged.

Wait, what?!

There's that joker smile we all love!

Not happy, she is.

She's thinking, "they ain't buying it"

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Um, ok.

That speech lacked a clear focus and I'm still not sure she was cohesive other than to say that if you're a member of a protected class you'll have a program tailored to you.

The whole thing just seemed like a car driving a flat tires.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yeah, and Hillary is an Alinsky follower and friend.
She wrote her college thesis about him.

What once was considered laughable in our Republic, is at the front door...

and seemingly embraced...

scary....

link   
What are the signs with the little eyes cut out. Did anyone else notice that?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Except Hillary plainly said she wants to ban guns and strip us of the second amendment. So, yeh, I care if she even gets close to power, appoints leftist judges to overturn our rights.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yeah, and Hillary is an Alinsky follower and friend. She wrote her college thesis about him.

Egads! Isn't he that guy that's pals with Lucifer?

new topics

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join