It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Our Founders declared independence based on reliance in the protection of divine providence.

Lucifer wants to undo all that.

Do you think Lucifer is going to vote for Hillary?

:-)

No, worse.

I think Lucifer is guiding her and other politicians.

link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Annee

Libya
Iraq
Yemen
Ukraine
Haiti
Syria

yeah real blood on her hands experience

You forgot Egypt, and very early in their tenure the rising up of folks who wanted freedom in IRAN...

Guess those folks in IRAN risking their lives weren't worth the effort?

Typical from our $$$$$ driven gov't ..

I guess all is good if those in the halls of congress & white house keep counting the benjamins...

I think we can calculate the level of trust in our gov't with the rise in the nat'l debt...

Common folks know what they have, and what they need to do when their budget is squeezed...

THe folks in DC think they can consume at the citizens' expense.. and have been doing so to the tune of our great nation being nearly 20TRILLION in debt....

IF that's not enough for the folks to kick OUT all of those in Congress I don't know what will...

Stop chasing pokemon, Start paying attention to the crap we are dealing with...

Time to be a bit serious?

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
HERE is what you were prevented from hearing and seeing during the speech:
twitter.com...

The DNC people in charge of the microphones must be audio geniuses.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Its easy to be optimistic on Planet Obama where there are no food stamps,lots of vacations in the Hamptons,no second jobs,money in your savings account,your kids get married into Goldman Sachs,Ivy league education,no gang bangers or crack heads,no selling DVD's or cigarettes to make ends meet,no homelessness,no errant police,a lucritive speaking circuit,you own your own home,you eat at celebrity restaurants and nickel and dime poor people to support all this bs.

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy
But did you notice, he said it wasn't great. Juan is in LOVE with her. If he saw the problems then they are glaring!!!

link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes they are not but the Supreme Court has stated that the 2nd isn't Unlimited just like the 1st isn't.

link   
Actually the only qualification needed to be president is being able to READ the constitution.

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I stand corrected, but I will state that Trump has succeeded in more leadership roles than Hillary.

link   
Absolutely not a coronation, Ajah.
The eyes come full open long before the venom sputs o' her.
And 51% of us want her to be the finger on the Red Button?
[I have to wind up a long time before THIS pitch ]

And for you and Jack--
if I had a grandchild, that TV turned down to even 12% would
give the munchkin nightmares until he's old enough to drink.
Grandmother-scratch alert.. like some round wound bass strings
on Tommy Hamilton's old '57 Precision. TWEEooo. ROFL

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I was answering a question.

I was hoping you would explain why that's a problem

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

D@m Twitter. Can you post the text,link or image for us that don't have Twitter.

link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

"I'm not here to repeal the 2nd amendment... I am not here to take away your guns.. I just don't want you to be shot by someone who shouldn't have a gun in the first place."

Yep she said exactly the opposite of that which you claim.

Hillary Clinton said it’s “worth considering” a nationwide gun ban and a “buyback” program to eradicate private gun ownership.

link   

link   
a reply to: Pyle

Do you have proof she doesn't?

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: carewemust
I see they fixed the lifter, so Bill could get back up to the stage again tonight.

He is moving real slow and seems a bit medicated. It's kind of sad really to see a once super lively man deteriorate so much. Some just age earlier than others. Probably lifestyle choices.

With all those balloons, I was concerned that Bill or Hillary (or both) would become disoriented and fall over the edge, into the abyss.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I just quoted her words. You have to show she is lying.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
No, specifically I said "she is imminently more qualified to be President than Donald Trump. "

And I respectfully disagree with your assessment.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: IAMTAT

D@m Twitter. Can you post the text,link or image for us that don't have Twitter.

I don't know how. Can someone embed the video?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

The Scotus has it WRONG.

Amendment II A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Amendment V No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment XIV Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

www.law.cornell.edu...

It can NOT get any clearer.

NO interpretation needed.
edit on 28-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm pretty independent when it comes to politics and saw both conventions. I have to say, there was 1000 times more substance, organization of the presentations, and powerful speeches that came from the DNC convention.

I cannot understate how drastic the two conventions were. The GOP platform of fear and division is extremely old and quite simply, people are just tired of it. The DNC's message was one of togetherness was effective and inspires people.

Objectively, at the end of the day, people are just more receptive to being inspired rather than focusing on each others differences. This difference alone is enough to give the democrats another 4 years in the white house. And, the GOP's response is we don't care and we're going to continue to do the same. The GOP's tactics do not work, but they refuse to recognize this downfall and will continue to lose national elections because of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join