It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am happy you are so pleased. I noticed none of you have responded to any of the posts I have had other than to say they are off topic, but you are right! The pro Hillary side on this thread is killing it. Oh, sorry I will be quiet, I am sure you will find this post off topic unlike everyone of yours that are just bashing trump or his supporters.

Sorry sir, I will try to keep in line with your wishes so that you can continue your narrative.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
www.dailywire.com...

Geneva Reed-Veal, Mother Of Sandra Bland. Sandra Bland committed suicide while in police custody. Rumors of an evil police murder and coverup circulated on the internet, but there was no evidence to back any of them.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: UKTruth

Clearly not important.

Clearly.. more blatant racism.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
YaY1

It's the Actor from Scandal.

That played the PRESIDENT!!

The dems just nominated an actor for president. She didn't play the role very well though.

I don't think she will win the award she is after.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Restoration and change ?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Lucia McBath, Mother Of Jordan Davis: Jordan Davis was murdered by Michael David Dunn at a gas station in Florida. Davis was playing his music loudly in his car; Dunn confronted him, then got a gun and shot 10 rounds into the car. Davis was convicted of first degree murder. So what exactly is the problem with the criminal justice system or police, then?

www.dailywire.com...

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
www.dailywire.com...

Geneva Reed-Veal, Mother Of Sandra Bland. Sandra Bland committed suicide while in police custody. Rumors of an evil police murder and coverup circulated on the internet, but there was no evidence to back any of them.

So that womans child committed suicide... feel sorry for her , but what is the message here?

link   

Pittsburgh Chief of Police Cameron McLay certainly did not get a welcoming or enthusiastic response.

Tony Goldwyn, an actor, got more applause.

The DNC hates police. This will become more evident later tonight.

I'm looking forward to the hearing lefties who said Trump was exploiting a mother's grief for having Sean Smith's mum speak...say the same thing about Hillary when Michael Brown's mum comes out.

link   
Well this is a farce.

Mrs Smith was more convincing.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am happy you are so pleased. I noticed none of you have responded to any of the posts I have had other than to say they are off topic, but you are right! The pro Hillary side on this thread is killing it. Oh, sorry I will be quiet, I am sure you will find this post off topic unlike everyone of yours that are just bashing trump or his supporters.

Sorry sir, I will try to keep in line with your wishes so that you can continue your narrative.

They have to do that.

This convention is like making instant pudding and screwing it up.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.dailywire.com...

So that womans child committed suicide... feel sorry for her , but what is the message here?

Pay attention and listen.

Learn something.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Chachi, Scott Baio ... he was on the old show Happy Days long ago.

Then he was Charles in Charge.

D-List, washed up TV actor, trying to find some relevancy again.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Lucia McBath, Mother Of Jordan Davis: Jordan Davis was murdered by Michael David Dunn at a gas station in Florida. Davis was playing his music loudly in his car; Dunn confronted him, then got a gun and shot 10 rounds into the car. Davis was convicted of first degree murder. So what exactly is the problem with the criminal justice system or police, then?

www.dailywire.com...

Sounds like support for Trump's platform for law and order.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: introvert

Chachi, Scott Baio ... he was on the old show Happy Days long ago.

Then he was Charles in Charge.

D-List, washed up TV actor, trying to find some relevancy again.

Ahh, I know what you're talking about now.

link   

Well now they're tools to the gun grabbing, globalist elite.

If Reldra can rag on the mothers of the Benghazi victims for using their dead children as scapegoats in a political scheme then I can make the same observation about these moms.

link   
I think she is winning votes for Trump here...Law and Order.
edit on 26/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hey DNC ?

Put the mothers from Chicago on tv.

link   

Sybrina Fulton, Mother Of Trayvon Martin. The Democrats have attempted to play the Martin’s killing as a case-in-point of white police racism. There are just three problems: first, the man who shot him, George Zimmerman, was not white; second, George Zimmerman was not a cop; third, Trayvon Martin was by all available evidence sitting atop Zimmerman’s prone body and slamming his head into the concrete when Zimmerman shot him. Zimmerman was not only acquitted of a murder charge, the Department of Justice couldn’t find anything to charge him for either.

www.dailywire.com...

link   
Trayvon Martin!

Yeah

WHATEVER.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.dailywire.com...

She just said it, gun control.

That and pandering.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join