It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

oh wow!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This woman is living in an alternate reality.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Planned parenthood was started by a racist/

Sanger.

Ban it like that flag you want banned DNC/
edit on 26-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Has this woman being selling baby parts to the audience?

link   
I wanted to take a moment out of shaming the pro Hillary crowd and pointing out their hypocrisies to say this;

No matter how much I disagree with the political choices of these mother, or what negative things their children may have done, I feel for their loss. I hope to never go through anything like what they did.

link   
She back again?!

Where is Abdul Jabbar?

Can't they afford better people?

link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Thanks! You are right! No wonder the audience is so quiet. This says most Sanders delegates left the audience!
They are outside protesting!

Some delegates and other supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders took their protest directly to the media on Tuesday night.

The protesters swarmed a media tent outside the Wells Fargo Center on the second night of the Democratic National Convention after Hillary Clinton was formally nominated to be the party's candidate for president.

A number of delegates could be seen leaving the arena, even after Sanders moved to nominate Clinton by acclimation.

Some supporters had their mouths taped shut. A few others sang "This Land is Your Land" and held a banner that read, "We The People."

They say they're holding a peaceful protest to complain about being shut out by the Democratic Party.

Bernie Sanders supporters protest in media tent after Clinton nomination

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
his mom probably backed out at the last minutes, maybe she just wanted a free trip to philly

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I wanted to take a moment out of shaming the pro Hillary crowd and pointing out their hypocrisies to say this;

No matter how much I disagree with the political choices of these mother, or what negative things their children may have done, I feel for their loss. I hope to never go through anything like what they did.

Meh you're the guy that's considering voting Trump.

Are you sure you should be shaming other people?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Agreed. Shame they got used like that with no real message.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
did i miss micheal browns mother? i want to see her lie her ass off and watch the crowd eat it up like free government cheese

This woman's son was murdered in the street, no matter what he was or what he did. And 'government cheese"?.
God that's low.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Thanks! You are right! No wonder the audience is so quiet. This says most Sanders delegates left the audience!

Some delegates and other supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders took their protest directly to the media on Tuesday night.

The protesters swarmed a media tent outside the Wells Fargo Center on the second night of the Democratic National Convention after Hillary Clinton was formally nominated to be the party's candidate for president.

A number of delegates could be seen leaving the arena, even after Sanders moved to nominate Clinton by acclimation.

Some supporters had their mouths taped shut. A few others sang "This Land is Your Land" and held a banner that read, "We The People."

They say they're holding a peaceful protest to complain about being shut out by the Democratic Party.

Their convention is falling apart.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

www.dailywire.com...

Geneva Reed-Veal, Mother Of Sandra Bland. Sandra Bland committed suicide while in police custody. Rumors of an evil police murder and coverup circulated on the internet, but there was no evidence to back any of them.

I saw a news report a few days back where a jailer or officer states he falsified records because the check on her in her cell they claimed didn't happen.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: Gryphon66

I'll try to work on my inconsistency. Been told it's lacking.

By the way, who's Chachi?

Perhaps I am too young to know that...and I do not own a TV.

Too young? I thought you about 100! Chachi was "The Fonz's" young cousin on an old sit-com "Happy Days".

Take a look if you want. I linked the shortest one I could find.
www.youtube.com...

I think you would be surprised at my age then.

12?

If so, it must make you feel sad that you have a problem keeping up with someone my age.

link   
Bill Maher and Ed Schultz has said worse/.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: Gryphon66

I'll try to work on my inconsistency. Been told it's lacking.

By the way, who's Chachi?

Perhaps I am too young to know that...and I do not own a TV.

Too young? I thought you about 100! Chachi was "The Fonz's" young cousin on an old sit-com "Happy Days".

Take a look if you want. I linked the shortest one I could find.
www.youtube.com...

I think you would be surprised at my age then.

12?

If so, it must make you feel sad that you have a problem keeping up with someone my age.

Shoosh child.
I thought I had put you to bed.

link   

Has this woman being selling baby parts to the audience?

Who's 12 years old?

link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Nikola014

What does that to do with him and his followers being liars?

By the way, the FBI cleared Mrs Clinton of any crimes. Or did you forget that?

No, they didn't clear Clinton of anything. They listed her gross negligence from top to bottom. Comey said the FBI would not recommend charges.

You could look at "18 U.S. Code 793" and compare it side-by-side with Comey's 10 minute list of everything Clinton did wrong. The word "unintentionally" is not in 793, but the phrase "mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way"

Everything Comey outlined said she was negligent. But then he tossed in that she didn't mean to, and dropped the ball.

Hillary is guilty, but we have a federal government that doesn't care.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Their convention is falling apart.

I'm sure you really want to believe that fantasy but it's simply not true.

Bernie or busters are in the minority and Bernie just disowned them tonight. Any relevance they had is gone. And these people were never voting Democrat any way.

Most of them come from the Green party. Which still believes in homeopathic therapy

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Meh you're the guy that's considering voting Trump.

Are you sure you should be shaming other people?

You wound me so!!!!

I know its off topic, but as I said last night I really do appreciate having people that disagree with me to discuss things with, and for that matter people that do agree with me too. I enjoy ATS thoroughly on nights like this.

Having said that, sorry to all of the pro hillary people that I am besting your every argument and pointing out your hypocrisies.

Also, I am fairly confident I am better looking than all of you.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join