It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome One and All to The 2016 Democratic National Convention

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Just keep reminding yourself, we are the racists here.

No matter what the facts are, we are supposed to listen to the snide innuendo, the self declarations of righteousness ...

Bleh.

link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Wookiep

Thanks! You are right! No wonder the audience is so quiet. This says most Sanders delegates left the audience!
They are outside protesting!

Some delegates and other supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders took their protest directly to the media on Tuesday night.

The protesters swarmed a media tent outside the Wells Fargo Center on the second night of the Democratic National Convention after Hillary Clinton was formally nominated to be the party's candidate for president.

A number of delegates could be seen leaving the arena, even after Sanders moved to nominate Clinton by acclimation.

Some supporters had their mouths taped shut. A few others sang "This Land is Your Land" and held a banner that read, "We The People."

They say they're holding a peaceful protest to complain about being shut out by the Democratic Party.

Bernie Sanders supporters protest in media tent after Clinton nomination

Their convention is falling apart.

I'm sure you really want to believe that fantasy but it's simply not true.

Bernie or busters are in the minority and Bernie just disowned them tonight. Any relevance they had is gone. And these people were never voting Democrat any way.

Most of them come from the Green party. Which still believes in homeopathic therapy

I agree they won't vote for Hillary.

link   

edit on 26-7-2016 by Gryphon66 because: 2x

link   
These girls don't even know what they are talking about.

Sad.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: Gryphon66

I'll try to work on my inconsistency. Been told it's lacking.

By the way, who's Chachi?

Perhaps I am too young to know that...and I do not own a TV.

Too young? I thought you about 100! Chachi was "The Fonz's" young cousin on an old sit-com "Happy Days".

Take a look if you want. I linked the shortest one I could find.
www.youtube.com...

I think you would be surprised at my age then.

12?

If so, it must make you feel sad that you have a problem keeping up with someone my age.

Shoosh child.
I thought I had put you to bed.

I guess age is not a sign of maturity or intelligence.

Grow up.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
These girls don't even know what they are talking about.

Sad.

This is what they don't seem to get. People are not stupid...the charges are being positioned in the extreme and people won't buy it.

link   
I think that girl forgot some political baiting.

Gin

link   
a reply to: neo96

Letting a incestuous rapist speak at the convention, shows who Hillary sides with.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Don't bother looking for empathy or anything resembling civility.........these guys are worse than forced birthers outside a planned parenthood! Their only purpose in this thread is to troll, derail, harass, intimidate...and shame [sic].

Their presence in this thread won't change a thing in the final outcome. And, besides, their convention was sooooo much worse, as far as chaos and collateral damage! No major Democrats boycotted this convention, like the number of major Republicans, even presidential candidates, that boycotted their own convention. Their moment hate is fleeting.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sanders supporters outside chanting "exit dems"?

Fine. Let them go. I think the Clinton campaign, by evidence of the delegate vote tonight, has shown she doesn't need them.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Having said that, sorry to all of the pro hillary people that I am besting your every argument and pointing out your hypocrisies.

Also, I am fairly confident I am better looking than all of you.

You are doing such a good job, but to be honest, you must admit... it's just so easy.
The only hard part is knowing where to begin!

I hope you choose Trump. Common sense is what it's all about on Team Trump, and that you have.

Back on topic...
Are these women speaking now pushing the woman card?
Ugh, women who vote for women just because they are a woman are so naive.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Rape hoaxer and child molester Lena Dunham is With Her! Hooray!!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: Grambler
Having said that, sorry to all of the pro hillary people that I am besting your every argument and pointing out your hypocrisies.

Also, I am fairly confident I am better looking than all of you.

Back on topic...
Are these women speaking now pushing the woman card?
Ugh, women who vote for women just because they are a woman are so naive.

That is the entire platform.
edit on 26/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Letting a incestuous rapist speak at the convention, shows who Hillary sides with.

When is Bill Clinton speaking?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
when do the white men get to speak at this party of diversity convention? or are white men not diverse enough to be included?

link   
Boring speaker.

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Sanders supporters outside chanting "exit dems"?

Fine. Let them go. I think the Clinton campaign, by evidence of the delegate vote tonight, has shown she doesn't need them.

Well ya see... suddenly turning over 13 million democrats to independents will hurt the democrats in the General. ALso the Delegates dont mean a thing in the general. If it did then GWB wouldnt had been president.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Gin

When is Bill Clinton speaking?

Bills not a white man is he?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Don't bother looking for empathy or anything resembling civility.........these guys are worse than forced birthers outside a planned parenthood! Their only purpose in this thread is to troll, derail, harass, intimidate...and shame [sic].

Their presence in this thread won't change a thing in the final outcome. And, besides, their convention was sooooo much worse, as far as chaos and collateral damage! No major Democrats boycotted this convention, like the number of major Republicans, even presidential candidates, that boycotted their own convention. Their moment hate is fleeting.

Interesting, isn't it? Fighting tooth and nail for a man who's own party despises him. Here, I'm talking about the actual GOP. The big dogs who run the party. They can't stand the guy and are ashamed of him. And yet, he has his deluded little cheerleaders. The ones who want to continue to make $8.00 an hour, while having more taxes removed so he can give that money to... Warren Buffet? T. Bone Pickens? Mrs. Walton? Sad.

Beats the hell out of me. Thank you for your post.

Gin

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Think he'll be the last one in line to speak out in this convention. Otherwise people would forget his speech after hearing all this nonsense we've got so far.

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join