It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No ISIS Link to Munich Mall Attack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Did they not also find a quran?

Funny how they bend over backwords trying to link this to anything else but the obvious- islam.

alahu ackbar
edit on 23-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Polischef Hubertus Andrä säger att eftersom 18-åringen verkar ha varit besatt av vansinnesdåd och masskjutningar ligger det nära till hands att göra en koppling till Anders Behring Breivik eftersom attacken i München skedde på femårsdagen av massmördarens attentat på Utöya. – Kopplingen är uppenbar, säger Hubertus Andrä enligt Süddeutsche zeitung.

Swedish media also push that it is connected to Anders Behring Breivik since his attack on future politicians was 5 years ago according to Hubertus Andrä. All to push the idea that right extreme causes Islamic fundamentalism since there cannot be something wrong in the scripture that makes it able to be used as justification for demonic/soulless behavior.

It is Muslim behavior that makes people who normally can stand foreign cultures become hateful. If Muslim would follow the golden rule and did not play around with imperialism and treating people like slaves there would not be any cause for hate from secular people.
edit on 23-7-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

From the reading I have done, his parents were, in fact, Muslims, but it did not say whether he was or not.

We have also learned that he had some serious issues, as well as being obsessed with mass murder.

No ties to ISIS have been made no evidence has been presented to suggest that his faith had anything to do with his motivations.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

From the reading I have done, his parents were, in fact, Muslims, but it did not say whether he was or not.

So then, he was Muslim.

The majority of Muslim scholars (Hanafis, Shaafi‘is and Hanbalis) maintained that the key factor in this regard is that either parent is Muslim, be it the mother or father; the children are then Muslim

www.islamweb.net...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

He very well could be. Point is, it does not appear that Islam played a part in his motivations.

That separates him from the "typical" radical Islamic extremist mantra.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Come to find, there is no connection whatsoever.

It's only been a day!
Nothing has been established!
I see you and the same people out here on damage control trying to spin this.
Right now it's mainly speculation by the media...
The same media that speculated Trump would never make it this far.
The same media that speculated the UK would never leave the EU.
The same media that speculated economic recovery.
The same media that..... You get the point.
Yet I see you and your friends latch onto the tiniest shred of evidence to support your claim.
You apologists are worse than the people how instantly blame radical Islam because at least their claims are based on a reoccurring theme. Yours are based on hopes that this violent religion isn't to blame here. When will we decide to try and fix the problem rather than just playing the apologist for someone's actions?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

He very well could be. Point is, it does not appear that Islam played a part in his motivations.

Here, let me help you move those goal posts.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Here, let me help you move those goal posts.

No need to move the goal posts. If they would have released info saying that he was radicalized and did this because he supported ISIS, this wouldn't be part of the debate.

Turns out he was a bullied, pissed-off teenager with some mental health issues...who just happened to possibly be Muslim.

I understand that doesn't fit your desired agenda and narrative, but it is what it is.
edit on 23-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

There is a much higher chance that he was shia and his victims were sunni and he was just carrying on with the 1400 year war between the two sects in addition to killing all unbelivers where he finds them, as muhammed commands.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

If only Africans.... Nay, the rest of the world had the same thought about Europeans. Oh how the world would be different.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: reldra

He's a Muslim........ Isis called for these kinds of attacks and lo and behold we're seeing those kind of attacks all over the place.

So if a catholic kills someone do we blame all catholics? If a black man kills some police do we blame all Black men?
If a Norwegian kills 90 people do we blame all Norwegians?

I'm guessing you would answer YES, otherwise you are a hypocrite.

If every single attack was a Catholic doing it then yes we would blame them.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
IT'S true,we have a CRAZY Muslim instead...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

We wouldn't have to they would confess and suicide...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Do you ever get tired of your nonsense? Nice wasn't a muslim attack until it was and then it wasn't good muslims, this wasn't obviously anything but a racist German until it was...

What do you need to have happen to say muslims are screwed up and incompatible with the West? You need your head chopped off by one?

You might be a good muslim but you're rare. WAY too many of them support terrorism and that's the ones that are telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

I'm starting to think you guys are paid government posters or something. Witnesses said he shouted Allahu Akbar, he's a Muslim, and this is exactly the kind of attack that Isis has been inspiring and promoting. I find your willingness to deflect from the reality very disturbing.

So do i!

Liberals and shills everywhere these days.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

He was bullied, pissed off, had an obsession with mass murder, AND followed a faith that allows for, sometimes encourages, mass murder. Let's not forget that last part.

Why do you want us to ignore that the Muslim faith promotes violence? Should we ignore that Christians hate gays and want to infringe on their rights? Are all religions going to get a pass?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

a reply to: gortex

I'm starting to think you guys are paid government posters or something. Witnesses said he shouted Allahu Akbar, he's a Muslim, and this is exactly the kind of attack that Isis has been inspiring and promoting. I find your willingness to deflect from the reality very disturbing.

So do i!

Liberals and shills everywhere these days.

I thought shill was a bannable offence?

Also Liberal = willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

The opposite would be closed minded and rather fascist.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
originally posted by: Taggart

Also Liberal = willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

The opposite would be closed minded and rather fascist.

Well if Liberal means "accepting behaviour" that allows rape, beheading anyone who doesn`t believe likewise or mass murdering, elderly men marrying prepubescent girls, keeping of sex slaves, killing own family member for being apostates or hypocrites and your willing to respect that then your version of Liberal is retarded.

The Catholic Church don`t preach to their members to do any of the such and is why there aren`t the scores of mass murders happening continually just for insulting or telling the truth about the pope etc, (as much as I`m against the Roman Catholics) so your comparison with Islam and Catholics is ridiculous.

Other than this site is saying this Ali fellow wasn`t Iranian but from Syria and had a record with Interpol..

Ali David Sonboly is no Iranian but pro Turkey’s Islamists from Syria. That plus he had a record with the Interpol and was being watched.

*snipped"

In fact, the same city police chief Hubertus Andraes gave the media something different to feed on from what he initially shared: “the presence of a record by the Interpol”. This information was also confirmed in a local Portuguese newspaper (see below) which Al-Arabiya net confirms.

All this was ignored, changed and swept under the Persian rug later on.

Click for more

shoebat.com... ranian-but-a-syrian-islamist-pro-turkey/

But anyway we`ll wait for the next terror attack and you Liberals can attempt to explain them away as well, because Islam's the religion of pieces.
edit on 24-7-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

He was bullied, pissed off, had an obsession with mass murder, AND followed a faith that allows for, sometimes encourages, mass murder. Let's not forget that last part.

Why do you want us to ignore that the Muslim faith promotes violence? Should we ignore that Christians hate gays and want to infringe on their rights? Are all religions going to get a pass?

The Pope is Christian and says he wants to apologise to gays.
In islam if you kill one person it's as if you killed all mankind.

Keep religion out of it. It had nothing to do with this troubled 18 year old kid.
Besides Stalin was atheist. Hitler was too. Daesh is no religious organisation.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Shoebat is a credible source to you?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join