It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No ISIS Link to Munich Mall Attack

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
originally posted by: Peeple

In islam if you kill one person it's as if you killed all mankind.

FALSE, Islamic deceit.

Followers of Islam often quote from the Quran that it says "if anyone kills someone it is like they have killed the whole world" what they don`t say is the whole verse, which is straight out of the Old Testament and teaching what was ordained to the children of Israel by God" so the most peaceful verse they use by trickery and deceit, is actually from the Bible. Taqyya Islamic ordained deceit to further Islam.

Which is explained and shown here...

Show the whole verse in context and then show the very verse after it which explains what Muslims are to DO.

Another Islamic disinfo agent.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

a reply to: gps777

Shoebat is a credible source to you?

On a lot of what Walid researches and has lived a Muslims life raised in Palestine yes he is credible and his Biblical research, not all but a lot.

I would take his word over yours from what you just posted a common deceitful Islam lie to fool people.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Tell that to the people engaging in mass murder. I'm just posting on an internet forum. It would be incredibly helpful if mass murderers left religion out of it, then maybe they wouldn't be... mass murderers.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I am catholic. I almost married a Muslim once, because he was the best guy one can know.
To me jews, Christians and Muslims follow the same god. It's one story.
Terrorists are political not religious. And if you'd ask for who created them it's the US and UK.
The war on terror killed more people, caused more agony than anything else this world has ever been through.
Mostly muslims.
Force me to chose sides and I will promote the complete destruction of the industrial military complex which makes the world anglophobe.

The war on terror has to end and terrorism will end.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This illustrates a terrible truth: the world is in bad shape since we have ordinary mass killers unconnected to the jihadi ISIS maniac’s

Remember before 911 we didn’t have this jihadi murder fest in the earth. But we did have a epidemic of spree and serial killers...

So ISIS, Obama’s terrorists he refuses to admit are a big problem, will also elicit so many copycats it will double the groups malicious impact on humanity.

Are you connected to reality? How many mass shootings have occurred in America (your mention of Obama makes me know you are in America even though this thread isn't) over the last 10 years? How many of them had anything to do with ISIS apart from potentially three? Obama says gun control is a problem - many Americans stick their fingers in their ears............................. kind of pathetic.

(post by uncommitted removed for a manners violation)
(post by Joelombo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

To me jews, Christians and Muslims follow the same god. It's one story.

This is where you are absolutely wrong, if Allah (just a generic Arabic word for a god) was the same as Jews and Christian then even in the Quran it would have mentioned Gods name as all the other prophets did, Mohamad's Allah is actually Satan,proof found within the Quran of the description and titles of their Allah.

You being a Catholic I hope you can recognise these verses in a side by side Quantic and Biblical verses..

Terrorists are political not religious. And if you'd ask for who created them it's the US and UK.

Read the Quran or heck even learn the true history of Islam till this present day, from Mohamad who was a mass murdering womanising, pedophile thief. 1400 years of slaughter, all the known ME was once mostly peaceful Christian, the same treatment on the tiny % of Christians in Islamic countries nowadays are heavily persecuted, Egypt Pakistan etc.

The Quran says that Jews and Christian as the most vile of creatures, yet we are the only ones allowed to live out of non believers (Kakirs) only if we submit and feel ourselves subdued and pay the Jizyia and we are to be treated harshly by Muslims, if not cut our heads off.

The war on terror has to end and terrorism will end.

Terrorism has been going on for 1400 years

It will end actually but not the way you want, the Bible predicted the coming of the Beast/Islam and false prophet Mohamad who is Antichrist because they deny the Father and the Son, and the coming final Islamic Antichrist their awaited Mahdi who they believe will reign for 7 years, this is the same as the Antichrist is said to reign in the Bible of 7 years that Christ returns and flattens along with geographical descriptions of countries that are nowadays Islamic counties.

Check for yourself whether Walid is correct or not on this...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Promoting hate won't help. Islamic countries once were much more open, this ended when around the 19th century puritanical christans started to force their sense of surpressed sexuality on them.
Aisha was equal and free, next to Mohammed.
In southern Spain f.e. a jew was first counsellor of the Muslim ruler, Christians lived there in peace.
The islam is what gave us our numbers and founded modern medicine, the first universities.

There is one god, jesus is a prophet in islam too.
I won't watch your videos. I won't accept the hate it promotes. Hate is the whisper of satan.

The terror we are talking about is built by the US, they created the first Mujahedin to fight russia, for dominance and oil.

Also this goes a bit off topic.
Fact is and remains, he was a depressed troubled kid, a German with Iranian parents. Not religious at all. He drank alcohol. He was "fan" of mass murderers

edit on 24-7-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I've seen stories on Twitter that are saying his family have Turkish/Syrian links rather than the much touted Iranian ones.

Now, twitter is just as capable of being full of rubbish as anywhere else, but has anyone else here heard similar? The whole thing seems to revolve around the sonobuly family name.

I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility after seeing how the BBC tried to persuade the world he was called Dave.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Promoting hate won't help.

By telling the truth of who and what Mohamad was and taught and what Islam promotes for the past 1400 years, this to you is me promoting hate, righto.

Islamic countries once were much more open, this ended when around the 19th century puritanical christans started to force their sense of surpressed sexuality on them.

Right, its the Christians who are at fault not the poor Muslims, heck tell that to the last 19th century Armenian Christian genocide, did you know in Germany its illegal to deny the Holocaust but its illegal to talk about the Arminian Christian gendercide in Turkey. But hey while I`m talking about holocaust the yellow stars Hitler made the Jews wear was actually taken from Islam when Jews or Christians are made Dhimmis. Hitler had close ties to the Muslim world.

Aisha was equal and free, next to Mohammed.

Mohamad beat her thumped her in the chest. So a mass murdering pedophile who stole and looted caravans and other peoples land and stole pieces from Zoroastrianism and pieces of the Old and New Testament who even himself thought he was demonically possessed and tried on a number of occasions to commit suicide you defend and rubbish Christianity.

There is one god, jesus is a prophet in islam too.

This is Mohamad and Islam, you as a supposed Christian should already know..

1 John 2:22

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.

I won't watch your videos. I won't accept the hate it promotes. Hate is the whisper of satan.

Biblical truth now is promoting hate its actually the opposite of hate,Truth and love go hand in hand, Muslims are deceived and the sentence for leaving Islam carries the death sentence. Promoting lies theft murder rape and genocide is something I will not do.

The terror we are talking about is built by the US, they created the first Mujahedin to fight russia, for dominance and oil.

No, terror has existed for 1400 years, yes all countries are drunk on oil, Walid also talks about that.
Mystery Babylon isn`t a mystery because the Bible explains where and what it is...

Walid Shoebat: WARNING TO MUSLIMS: Mystery Babylon the great!

Also this goes a bit off topic.
Fact is and remains, he was a depressed troubled kid, a German with Iranian parents. Not religious at all. He drank alcohol. He was "fan" of mass murderers

How many more innocent die at the hands of the death cult Islam who believe that all their sins are forgiven by committing such acts and get their 72 virgins in paradise, don`t you understand.

He could have been gay drank etc etc etc so what, the Quran and Hadiths make it clear this is a great honor to commit, yet you dismiss this as not a very possible reason that he did this.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Yes SprocketUK I posted a link to those claims on the last page.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Thanks. I'll go back and look.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Seems to be only one source for this. I had a Google and can't find any other corroboration for the story.

Anyone else have any input?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

It is now thought he targeted youngsters of “Turkish and Arab” origin, having claimed those groups had picked on him in school.

Link

It is also being speculated that he converted to Christianity from Islam, hence his name being David. Does any of this really matter? I don't think so, but if true it would be interesting to see if people find it easier to accept the idea that it wasn't religiously motivated.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Polischef Hubertus Andrä säger att eftersom 18-åringen verkar ha varit besatt av vansinnesdåd och masskjutningar ligger det nära till hands att göra en koppling till Anders Behring Breivik eftersom attacken i München skedde på femårsdagen av massmördarens attentat på Utöya. – Kopplingen är uppenbar, säger Hubertus Andrä enligt Süddeutsche zeitung.

Swedish media also push that it is connected to Anders Behring Breivik since his attack on future politicians was 5 years ago according to Hubertus Andrä. All to push the idea that right extreme causes Islamic fundamentalism since there cannot be something wrong in the scripture that makes it able to be used as justification for demonic/soulless behavior.

It is Muslim behavior that makes people who normally can stand foreign cultures become hateful. If Muslim would follow the golden rule and did not play around with imperialism and treating people like slaves there would not be any cause for hate from secular people.

The Breivik evidence (exact anniversary date, cryptic GPS coordinates etc) would be more likely to attract the interest of Briggs and Myers type "NT".

The Adam Lansa connection would seem to target introverts.

Interesting media spin but you can't categorize all Muslims as ISFJ for example.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: reldra

I said he was a Muslim the second I heard about the shooting.

Turns out I was right.

Let's see what we will get from the German police, and how this terrorist was connected to Breivik and not to ISIS, and everything is okay, let's continue to accept immigrants so that their children can kill our children in our homes.

You can at least examine the facts before you start whoring for stars. 6 out of the 9 killed in this tragic event were in fact immigrants and muslims. 3 were of Turkish decent and the other 3 were from Kosovo

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Why does every freaking thread here go off the rails and turn into the same thread?

Can't we at least wait until we know something definitive before piling on? This is a complex matter, with a lot of grey and not just black and white. And a lot of the key to addressing these demons at their root lie in how we react. And some of the reactions we're seeing here and throughout the world just possibly may be doing more harm than good. Guess it's too much to ask some people to just think before they post their usual, automaton drivel.

Why Germany—and the World—Is Arguing Over the Munich Shooter

edit on 7/24/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

(post by uncommitted removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join