It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No ISIS Link to Munich Mall Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Reports say that the shooters name was really Ali David Sonboly, yet most news agencies seem to be dropping the "Ali". Why would they do that?

source

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What about the eyewitnesses who said he shouted Allah akbar?

We keep allowing immigrants to enter our countries, and then, their children decide to go on killing rampage on our children.

For how much longer will we allow it to happen?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Reports say that the shooters name was really Ali David Sonboly, yet most news agencies seem to be dropping the "Ali". Why would they do that?

source

Probably because that is the name he went by. Most reports I have seen included the name Ali.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: UnBreakable

I have not seen any report saying he was Muslim. We only have one unconfirmed eyewitness account.

He was of Iranian descent and yelled "Allahu Akbar" as he was shooting. That's the only confirmation I need. I'll go out on a limb and say he wasn't Christian or Hindi.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Taggart

Another tidbit:

One of main ISIS propaganda channels is already celebrating #Munich attack. 'Whole Europe is under our terrorism'

twitter.com...

Celebrating is not the same as taking responsibility, try again.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I have not seen any report saying he was Muslim. We only have one unconfirmed eyewitness account.

He was of Iranian descent and yelled "Allahu Akbar" as he was shooting. That's the only confirmation I need. I'll go out on a limb and say he wasn't Christian or Hindi.

That's the only confirmation you need because you have a political and personal agenda to fulfill. You are basing your conclusion on an eyewitness account that has never been verified or corroborated.

Let's get some real facts on that aspect before you jump the gun. Otherwise, you're just making yourself look like a bigoted fool.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

One woman who wished to only be known as Lauretta told CNN she was in the McDonald's restaurant at the time of the attack and saw many casualties that were children.

She said: "I hear like an alarm and boom, boom, boom ... and he's still killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. they can't run."

Lauretta also revealed that she heard the gunman should "Allahu Akbar" Arabic for "God is great."

She added: "I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry."

source

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Honestly, I am glad people like you are not majority in Europe.

What facts do you expect from those who tried to cover up the mass raping by immigrants in Cologne during that music festival?

Like holy molly. No one here hates anyone, we just want to feel safe. No more bloody excuses.
edit on 620k2016Saturdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I know all about that. One person. No other eye witness has come forth to verify.

Like I said, we need to verify before we jump to conclusions.

I know you really, really want it to be true. At least wait for it to be proven, please.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

And I'm glad you are not in charge of any criminal justice systems.

Facts are vital. Otherwise, you could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

What facts do you expect from those who tried to cover up the mass raping by immigrants in Cologne during that music festival?

Ah the old strawman tactic.

Explain what "People like you" means and prove he's in the minority.
edit on 23/7/2016 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

What about the eyewitnesses who said he shouted Allah akbar?

I am only aware of one anonymous claim of any Allahu akbar shout ,why did he not shout Allahu akbar while he was shooting outside the restaurant ?

We keep allowing immigrants to enter our countries, and then, their children decide to go on killing rampage on our children.

I am not a supporter of uncontrolled immigration as anyone who has read my posts will know but this attack is about mental health not immigration , mental illness affects people regardless of colour or faith.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Do you understand that we will not get all facts?

Did you see when I said that the German police tried to cover up the mass raping in Cologne?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

One person says he said that.

Another person filmed and entire conversation with him, during which he said allahu akhbar precisely zero times.

So we're giving more weight to an unsubstantiated claim because it suits the ats narrative, just so we're all clear on this.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

I didn't say that they took responsibility.
I quoted a report saying that the ISIS propaganda channel was celebrating.
So, I'm not sure why you are criticizing?

I'm offering information for further discussion, to come to the truth, which is what we should all do with everything.
We should not read a report on CNN, say "ah-ha!" and quote it as the final and only truth.

We should always seek information and research from many sources, and use our knowledge and instincts based on other things going on in the world, to come to a possible conclusion.

edit on 7/23/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Have they even confirmed he's Muslim? A lot of the people who fled Iran, in fact, were not. In addition, Arabic is not the language of all Iranians and not even the official language.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This incident seems to corroborate more with the USA 'bullied kid' mass shootings rather than being religiously motivated; it's terrorism either way though, no? The kid had Anders Breivik as his Whatsapp picture so I struggle to believe this was motivated by a muslim ideology.

If there's one demographic that needs more focus it's gender. I wonder what percentage of mass shootings (labelled terrorist or otherwise) are committed by men. Couple that with the percentage of suicides being men it's just more evidence for me of a world mental health crisis affecting males.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Hell yeah!

In lack of any facts whatsoever... let's just use all those factoids from the duluded ISIS folks, who'd claim responsibility for any attack at hand in order to make themselves bigger as they are.

Nope, that's a pretty lousy conclusion. Those retards will celebrate any attack on the West. Ya know... their number one enemy they couldn't exist without.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Do you understand that we will not get all facts?

Did you see when I said that the German police tried to cover up the mass raping in Cologne?

OK, so you suggest we just go with whatever we hear and act on that?

Either way, your approach is illogical.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This report says "witnesses", plural.

But just a week after another teenager attacker launched an ISIS-inspired axe attack on a German train, witnesses in McDonald's described hearing the attacker shouting 'Allahu Akbar' - or 'God is Great' - a cry used by Islamist terrorists during previous attacks. And ISIS supporters took to social media in the hours after yesterday's atrocity to celebrate the killings.

source

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join