It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internal Emails: DNC Staffers Conspired to Develop Anti-Bernie ‘Narrative’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Some have questioned the timing of these leaks and how Trump might be behind this but Julian Assange has stated in the past that he is concerned about a Clinton administration going after him. She's been keeping tabs on him.

These documents have been leaking since May and June but no one has really paid attention until now. I don't think Trump (or the Russians) have anything to do with it.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Did Putin write the emails? lol.

What does it matter who or why these came out?

They did come out at a pretty good time, tho.

The Bernie supporters are all fired up, as well they should be.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Bernie Sanders was not a Democrat until he declared that he was running for President on the Democratic ticket.

He was an Independent. He didn't have the national machine or recognition needed to make a presidential bid.

He tried to use the Democratic party for that, and failed.

Should we keep in mind that the primaries are a FUNCTION OF THE POLITICAL PARTIES, NOT A GENERAL ELECTION?

Are we any of us surprised that political parties try to manipulate and control the message that goes out to the public?

Were any of us laboring under the delusion that what the media provides us is anything other than the pap approved by their ownership?

Come on ATS.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
We shouldn't be surprised when we find out that big donors were promised government jobs....

Remember folks, big donors don't need a government job for the salary it pays, it is about a lot more than that.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
WHY is Bernie Sanders even attending an event sponsored by the group that conspired against him? Does he believe that these "anti-Bernie" DNC communications could be something cooked up by the RNC?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
WHY is Bernie Sanders even attending an event sponsored by the group that conspired against him? Does he believe that these "anti-Bernie" DNC communications could be something cooked up by the RNC?

Because Bernie, apparently unlike some here, knows exactly how politics works.

He tried to use the DNC, was unsuccessful, and now, he's trying to find whatever position is left for him.

It's a shame, I admired Sanders as an Independent ... but let's be real; he's as much a part of the machine as anyone, including Hillary, including Trump.

Red Sock Puppet/Blue Sock Puppet

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He has not technically dropped out of the race, has he?
If Wikileaks drops what they have promised, things could change.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Blast from the past; From Donna Brazile:

Brazile: "If Hillary Clinton Gets In The Race, There Will Be A Coronation Of Her"

www.realclearpolitics.com...#!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here is something that I found in the DNC emails leaked by Wikileaks:

In order to meet her goal of fully reversing the discretionary sequester while also stabilizing the debt-to-GDP ratio, Secretary Clinton would need to identify over $4 trillion in additional budget savings (including interest) over 10 years. Achieving this level of savings on top of the offsets Secretary Clinton has already proposed would require aggressive tax increases or spending cuts, particularly since she has ruled out increasing taxes on households making less than $250,000 as well as a variety of potential Social Security changes.
For example, to stabilize the debt and repeal the sequester, Secretary Clinton could: Increase tax rates on households above $250,000 by about 23 percentage points, pushing the top combined federal tax rate to 70 percent on incomes above $5 million (which would be close to or above the revenue maximizing level). Adopt all the tax increases and mandatory savings in President Obama’s budget (including those like oil and cigarette taxes that impact households making less than $250,000 per year), while raising tax rates by 12 percentage points on households making more than $250,000, which would move the top rate to 59 percent on incomes above $5 million.
Apply an across-the-board 5 point tax increase on all households, including households making less than $250,000. Reduce mandatory spending on programs such as Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and food stamps with an 11 percent across-the-board cut. Reduce mandatory spending while exempting Social Security with a 19 percent across-the-board cut. Adopt all the tax increases and mandatory savings in President Obama’s budget and then reduce mandatory spending other than Social Security by 9 percent across the board.

Can't link to Wikileaks, so here is where I got it:
Gateway Pundit
Scroll down to this 'DNC discussing Hillary’s policies as unfeasible'.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

In order to meet her goal of fully reversing the discretionary sequester while also stabilizing the debt-to-GDP ratio, Secretary Clinton would need to identify over $4 trillion in additional budget savings (including interest) over 10 years. Achieving this level of savings on top of the offsets Secretary Clinton has already proposed would require aggressive tax increases or spending cuts, particularly since she has ruled out increasing taxes on households making less than $250,000 as well as a variety of potential Social Security changes.
For example, to stabilize the debt and repeal the sequester, Secretary Clinton could: Increase tax rates on households above $250,000 by about 23 percentage points, pushing the top combined federal tax rate to 70 percent on incomes above $5 million (which would be close to or above the revenue maximizing level). Adopt all the tax increases and mandatory savings in President Obama’s budget (including those like oil and cigarette taxes that impact households making less than $250,000 per year), while raising tax rates by 12 percentage points on households making more than $250,000, which would move the top rate to 59 percent on incomes above $5 million.
Apply an across-the-board 5 point tax increase on all households, including households making less than $250,000. Reduce mandatory spending on programs such as Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and food stamps with an 11 percent across-the-board cut. Reduce mandatory spending while exempting Social Security with a 19 percent across-the-board cut. Adopt all the tax increases and mandatory savings in President Obama’s budget and then reduce mandatory spending other than Social Security by 9 percent across the board.

Gateway Pundit

a 5 point tax increase? she can kiss my ass.

i'll vote for Trump holding my nose if this is her plan

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Donna Brazile obviously hates Bernie supporters.
In her own words:
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: butcherguy

Gateway Pundit

a 5 point tax increase? she can kiss my ass.

i'll vote for Trump holding my nose if this is her plan

Her peeps at the DNC were telling her that she will only be able to reach the numbers she claims if she does these things. Her own people were saying that her numbers do not work.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WHY is Sanders still sucking up to them? Is he an idiot...a masochist...or WHAT?
He trusted them...they screwed him...and now he's backing them and telling his supporters to back them?

Because a Trump presidency is a very, very scary prospect. As is an HRC presidency. I think that Bernie has reasoned that at least was able to change the Democratic platform and will likely be in a place to help influence those platform changes after the election.

Here in the United States with our two party system it's pretty much always been voting for the lesser of two evils. This time around? I'm not sure who is worse and I'm not even talking about campaign rhetoric, rather the the personalities and past behavior of those running.

At the endof the day the average American looses with either Trump or Hillary at the helm. Niether of them care about anything other than their own ego's. I fear this is more true for Trump however and to put it in his "delicate" parlance they're both "loosers"

This is why both sides of the political spectrum in the United States will never get their Bernie Sanders or Ron Paul.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

Bernie should endorse Jill Stein if he has any integrity at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

If Trump wins, Russia becomes our biggest ally. Putin/Trump have a bromance going on.

Vodka for everyone!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: s3cz0ne

Bernie should endorse Jill Stein if he has any integrity at all.

Bernie should run as an Independent, as he should have always.

He is not now, nor has he been, a Democrat.

He should run.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
We all know President Obama really doesn't like Hillary...but this subtitle is funny.

Aides to President Barack Obama urged him to get rid of the troublesome DNC chair last fall. He passed, figuring she was Hillary Clinton’s problem to solve.
Read more: www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
LOL...Washington Post shows Bernie giving Nazi salute.
After the leaked email showing theirjoint fundraiser for Hillary through the DNC, we shouldn't be surprised.
www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 25-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
LOL...Washington Post shows Bernie giving Nazi salute.
After the leaked email showing theirjoint fundraiser for Hillary through the DNC, we shouldn't be surprised.
www.washingtonpost.com...

From the Post article you linked:

To be clear, not every Sanders supporter feels that way. In fact, the vast majority of them tell pollsters they plan to vote for Clinton this fall.

Maybe there should be a 'grain of salt' disclaimer at the end of the article reminding everyone that the Post prints what the DNC wants them to print.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I just had an interesting thought........

What IF Trump/Russians/Putin et al are all behind this DNC hack? Lets say they are for conspiracy sake. This shows and proves that the system was rigged in Hillary's favor. So knowing that, Hillary planned on rigging it going forward to beat Trump somehow with overall votes and whatnot. Now that the cat is out of the bag, Hillary wont and can't cheat. Trump knows Hillary can't beat him without cheating. So Trump got ahead of it before it started and now Hillary has to try beating him legitimately.

Thoughts?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join