It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internal Emails: DNC Staffers Conspired to Develop Anti-Bernie ‘Narrative’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Maybe Bernie had a meeting with Bill in his private jet...

...and looked at pictures Bill had of the Sanders grandkids.

The only thing I am sure of, is this November, I will not be giving Hilley my vote, though I fear she will be stealing it along millions of others.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The question is, is the DNC bias enough reason to vote for Trump? Republicans big answer to Washington corruption is isolationism, racism and fascism, which for many is far more frightening than status quo corruption.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Bernie had a meeting at the White House not to long ago during the Primaries.

Obama involved.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That (insert derogatory adjective of your choice) Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down as head of the democratic national committee, after the convention in Philly.
cnn

She needs to leave today. This minute.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
That (insert derogatory adjective of your choice) Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down as head of the democratic national committee, after the convention in Philly.
cnn

I agree but, she's still as of this moment the head of the DNC. She's just not going to give a speech at the convention. What a joke.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
How is this not Racketeering or some other crime that's similar? And for Hillary to turn around and give her a job is just shameless.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
cnn

...yet another raspberry to Bernie from Hillary's DNC.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

How is this not Racketeering or some other crime that's similar? And for Hillary to turn around and give her a job is just shameless.

There's already at least one lawsuit.

Watch for several more.

And watch for possible criminal investigations.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Unbelievable , like I have said in the past only hillary can do the impossible and make trump look like the more sane outcome this election.

I also can't believe Bernie is still backing hillary , unless he is equally corrupted. What a disappointment.

edit on 45731America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jul 2016 16:45:10 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I truly believe Bernie was backed into a corner by Hillary's thugs to support her. His 'endorsement' was hardly exuberant.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
If Democrats were smart they nuke Hillary and go with a Sanders/Gabbard ticket.

But they are too stupid so they will pick Hillary because they think she can beat Trump, she is going to get beat like a baby seal in the debates, but she ain't cute so people won't feel sorry for her.

And if the Russians are helping Trump with releasing tidbits of "Truth" and Trumps knows it, and it helps him win, he is going to get along great with Putin and that isn't a bad thing. On the other hand if Hillary wins how high do you think the tension will be with Russia, Putin is old school he probably views Hillary as just another !@#$%, but he looks at Trump as an equal alpha male he can do business with and make deals.

One thing I find confusing about this leak is the trail back to Putin! Especially, after watching Clinton Cash documentary. It made a very good case on how Clinton assisted Putin through back door enterprises and donations, in order to allow him to obtain 20% of America's domestic uranium!!! If true, Putin knows all he has to do is buy Clinton off.

So that leads to confusing questions... Did the Clintons' raise the price due to becoming the future Potus? Did Putin discover that Trump learned well from the Clinton Foundation scam and is a cheaper option? Is it possible, they are actually all in this together to become the elite one world rulers?

Okay, the last one is extreme, but I had to throw it in the the extremist readers on this site.
Seriously, though, I would love to think that the corrupted are slipping, but I cannot help but feel like they are still just playing a game of manipulation for their own agenda! I cannot help but feel that there is more here than we are being allowed to see.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
And that ain't all.....

HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump

DNC member killing horses for insurance money.

DNC making fun of black womans name.

DNC telling each other, “I love you too. no homo.”

DNC requesting a pull an MSNBC commentary segment.

DNC controlling the narrative with time released stories.

DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters.

DNC Hillary supporters infiltrated Sanders campaign.

Hundreds more in article.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Links in this list to the subjects:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

DNC Hillary supporters infiltrated Sanders campaign.

A mole working inside of the Sanders campaign.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sanders lost my support long before any of this became an issue (and it was an issue before this... it just didn't get noticed more by anyone except Sanders and his supporters, because it was played down for obvious reasons in my opinion.) But he was still, for a brief time at least, the only candidate in my lifetime that I at least agreed with something like 80 - 90% of the time.

Now my options are someone who arguably did not break the precise, precedent derived letter of the law, but who by the FBI's own admission skirted it, flaunted it, was careless with it, and lied to the public about it repeatedly (which is only the tip of the iceberg of course,) or Donald Trump which... is terrifying for a whole other host of reasons I won't go into because I know at this point it's moot.

The thing is, the timing of this coming out could not be more fortuitous for Trump, and that should raise people's eyebrows. The evidence in these emails can't and shouldn't be dismissed, and it's essentially just a confirmation of what Sanders and supporters thereof felt and said all along, and further discredits the DNC and by extension Clinton. But we do have to also look at the bigger picture. (No, that doesn't mean voting for the lesser of two evils - nothing will ever persuade me to vote for Clinton. I'm just trying to encourage some perspective, too.)

There is a very cognitive dissonance driven, Hegelian dynamic at work in people's emotional political responses today, in a more naked and obvious way than at anytime in recent memory in my experience at least. Yet at the same time, people seem more oblivious to it than ever before. Case in point: there is a huge amount of understandable, fully justified anger and disillusionment about America's foreign policy over the last... well... forever seemingly. This has made people willing to look at people like Putin and say "Well at least he isn't America, his designs aren't hegemonic like America's." That is... ill advised at best, in my opinion. The enemy of your enemy is not automatically your friend. Many forces in this world can and WILL exploit and manipulate those feelings of disenfranchisement, anger, and cynicism, seeking to replace them with something else to believe in. Something equally devious, but just playing for a different team. Be mindful of this, is all I'm saying.

Likewise, Trump has been hammering since the start saying, "Bernie never had a chance." Now the day or so after he accepts the nomination - at a very conflicted and arduous convention - this all comes out about his now sole remaining opposition. I'm not saying it is by design. I am saying it is something they can, will, and are, using. Again... be mindful of that, is all I'm saying. Things are not black and white, good and evil. There are shades of evil. There are differently disposed and formed, yet equally dangerous and destructive forces in this world. They are, all of them, masters of exploiting emotion and fear and disillusionment.

I for one, am not going to simply jump ship to something I know to be the antithesis of everything I believe in, just because something else has also succumbed to the antithesis of what I believe in. I have no party. I will not vote for either of these people. I will respect everyone else's choice, but that is where I stand.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Protesters in Salt Lake City say DNC favored Clinton over Sanders during primary

"It's not okay to rig the primary, and that's essentially what they've done here," said Felicia Taylor, one of the two organizers of Sunday's rally.

The rally started at West High School, where Sanders gave his second speech in Utah, and ended at Liberty Park, some 3.4 miles later.

"We even had one Hillary supporter come up to us and join us saying, 'I used to be a Hillary supporter up until a couple days ago, but I'm with you now,'" Taylor said. "Then she walked with us the rest of the way."

The rally gathered roughly a hundred supporters, many still hoping Sanders has a shot at the White House.

"He's given Hillary his support, but he hasn't conceded," Taylor points out. "Honestly, if he's not the nominee at the end of this," Taylor pauses. "Then we're not going to be in the Democratic Committee and your party is going to be a party of the past, not the future."

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

" Republicans big answer to Washington corruption is isolationism, racism and fascism, which for many is far more frightening than status quo corruption. "

LOL , What Alternate Reality Planet are you from ?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Maybe it's simpler than that. Maybe Putin has nothing to do with it and the Democrats are just spewing anything to try and cover their tracks? "Yeah let's blame the Russians! Americans hate Russians!"

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Yup. Whenever they get caught being bad...it's always someone else's fault.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Further proof in the leak re. Clinton colluding with the DNC:

originally posted by: texasgirl
CNN is saying there's nothing to suggest Clinton is involved with the DNC rigging the campaign against Sanders. Really?

www.washingtonpost.com...

Scroll down to No.4: A Clinton lawyer gives DNC strategy advice on Sanders

"When the Sanders campaign alleged that the Clinton campaign was improperly using its joint fundraising committee with the DNC to benefit itself, Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias offered the DNC guidance on how to respond."

(Read the article to learn more)

This implicates Hillary. She's involved in this whole mess and, hopefully, more emails will be leaked that show clear proof just how involved she is.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi
a reply to: CynConcepts

Maybe it's simpler than that. Maybe Putin has nothing to do with it and the Democrats are just spewing anything to try and cover their tracks? "Yeah let's blame the Russians! Americans hate Russians!"

I've been reading the tweets in these threads and WikiLeaks has staunchly denied the Russians were involved. CNN and Clinton are full of shi$$!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join