It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning behind your ATS name...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: olaru12

lol your funny. A humble person you are! New Mexico is the best place to film!

Yes indeed....

Working on this one....www.imdb.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Amazing! Love it!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Many years ago while trying to find a short username without numbers I thought of this one and have stuck with it. I also own a domain name that uses this.
What does it mean? Hell I don't know, but it's only 6 letters and almost always available for me to use.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
My username comes from the anime bleach. "Bankai" is the power that is released from the soul reapers weapon, and it's their second weapons form which is released containing massive power. Oh, and I destroy them with ease.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I play a trombone.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I'm just a grain of sand swirling around the beach of life like the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I like your name it goes with what you do. Very cool!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Your funny. Good one!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

That was genuinely why I chose it, I'm just an insignificant individual human on a planet of billions.
I wanted something to express that, minimal ego, could have been fleck of dust, blade of grass, flake of snow, drop of rain, etc.
When I was close to a full-on ban a few months ago I was going to come back as something like that, but I like grainofsand so decided to behave lol

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Lol I also saw your photo yesterday!
edit on 8 9 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Haha, you would also have noticed the ocean behind me then.
The shore is a massive part of my life, I've never lived inland, in fact the longest I've ever been away from the shore was 6 weeks in landlocked Laos.
The Mekong was a mile or so wide so looked a bit like the sea but it wasn't, and I missed it badly lol

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

That is beautiful. I love sand too. I live in the beach and it is amazing.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Ooh your sand is more golden than mine, different geology, saying that though I can walk from a sandy beach to a pebble beach in 5 minutes, another beach further along the shore is all slate stones.

Can you imagine living inland? I'd die emotionally, for sure.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I used to live inland and I went crazy. That is cool you have pebble beaches. I am in Santa Monica and it's all sand.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Fantastic cliffs here as well, excellent for jumping and diving.
Not so excellent for my best mate who fell off one drunk a few months ago killing himself instantly, but when nobody gets injured it is one of my favourite summer pastimes.

...oh, and no need to say sorry for my loss or whatever, I'm dealing with it, and (I'll embarrass her now) but TNmockingbird got me through it being the only person I knew who wasn't caught up in the grief bubble of my social circles. A third party, unaffected, offering genuine comfort from thousands of miles away.
She is TNcompassionbird to me

Funny I originally joined a conspiracy site which has kind of turned into a unique social media platform.
Evolution I guess.
Some wonderful members of ATS.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yes Chirp is amazing. The life we have is all the time we spend with people and the beautiful memories. I don't know we go after here but her beauty lives all around you and your body. Your friend misses the happy times you two spent and is near you at all times.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Ah, I don't believe in any afterlife or soul stuff so I take the loss as forever, and anything else is just a bonus if I myself fall off a cliff drunk or whatever lol
It caused practical issues for me as well because he was also my business partner and daily co-worker, so I have to lead the jobs he would usually...half the time I'm winging it and manage to pull it off!
Thankfully got my 18 year old son who is the best labourer/assistant I could have.

...sorry, rambling off-topic haha

...just an insignificant grain of sand floating around the beach of life!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

...oh, and no need to say sorry for my loss or whatever, I'm dealing with it, and (I'll embarrass her now) but TNmockingbird got me through it being the only person I knew who wasn't caught up in the grief bubble of my social circles. A third party, unaffected, offering genuine comfort from thousands of miles away.

Nah, not embarrassed. I'm grateful for the friends in my life both online and off and the lot in between.

You helped me during those weeks as well although you may not have been aware of it at the time.
I'm glad that we connected even though the circumstances sucked for you.

my friend!

To make a comment that is thread related and regarding your selected name.

I'm just an insignificant individual human on a planet of billions.

You may see yourself in that way but I don't think anyone is insignificant and especially not you.

Alright! Enough of that! I'm sounding as if I am the one who is drunk! Haha!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Ah thank you TNcompassionbird!

Oh and you know I couldn't be arsed working today so of course I've had a drink lol

Funny how you are 'mockingbird' as I've never seen you mock anyone on ATS...you are way more nicer than I am, I can be a right prick sometimes...you, never.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Fantastic cliffs here as well, excellent for jumping and diving.
Not so excellent for my best mate who fell off one drunk a few months ago killing himself instantly, but when nobody gets injured it is one of my favourite summer pastimes.

Funny I originally joined a conspiracy site which has kind of turned into a unique social media platform.
Evolution I guess.
Some wonderful members of ATS.

A certain Mockingbird helped me though the last couple of hard months so I'll embaress them as well

I came to ats for the crazy theories but ended up staying for the crazy people lol.

No time for all the stupid conspiracies and politics just interested in the people now.

Good to see you got rid of that avatar, It did not suit you

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join