It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning behind your ATS name...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Nothing spectacular, just my real name..
a reply to: Quantum12

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have blue eyes.
And I married a freemasons kid...duh.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Can't quite put my finger on it.

CT

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Mine is self-explanatory

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Purplemer..

Purple sea :-)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Motorcycles have sprockets...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I chose my name because that's the way humans have been acting. Well in this case money instead of brains.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
en.wiktionary.org...

third-person singular past historic of miraculer

1. Meteor in Russia

2. Ebola

3. Navy ship groundings

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm me ,
Oneness of God, oneness of man's relation, oneness of force, oneness of time...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I've really enjoyed this thread.
Some answers are wild and crazy and some just left me shaking my head.
Others, I just thought 'well, THAT figures'.
I wonder how many have thought to change their username or have changed it

I never cease to be amazed at all of us, here, and our differences and the reasons we came.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I've never been good at nicknames or screen names. So I chose something that would best fit my personality for the forums.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Mines just my alias for everything lol no meaning really.... sad.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Khnum the master potter who created man from clay-Problem he's 2000 years older than the Judeo-Christian God.Alexander the Great prostrated himself before this deity so he had some clout back in the day.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My name. I'm John SkieSwanne.

It's old english.

edit on 22-4-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i love the humanoid phenomena and im probally one of the only people like this on this forum so HUMNANOIDLORD

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I Chose Pinocchio Because I Am Not A "Made Man", Thus Not A Real Boy, And Because I Lie Alot To Ass***** Who Think I Won't. And Because I, Like Pinocchio Am Easily Corrupted. And Also Because I Have A No Idea Why I Shouldn't Be A Pinocchio.

I Know The Lying Part Sounds Cruel. But... Let Me "S'plain"...

I Am Puerto Rican. And I Live In A Predominant Dominican Hood. I Hate Those Guys. They Think Were Pals. Their Spanish Is Annoying. They Have A Burst Rate Of 6 Words Per Second. I Can't Keep Up. So I Just Pretend I Care And Respond Only With Fake Laughs And Fake Expressions. Then I Move On. They Know Me, But I Don't Know Them. I Call All Of Them By The Same Name. "Primo." aka Cousin. They Think We're Pals. I Make Up Awesome And Terrible Short Stories. Then I Move On.

Just Recently... I Told One Primo... That North Korea Is Trying To Usurp And Steal Dominican Republic Bananas For The Oncoming War. And He Believed It So Much That He Called Home. I Hate Those Guys.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The name Johnny Knoxville gave his fart in the film "Bad Grandpa". Couldn't think of anything else!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Joe or Joseph in Hebrew translates to “God shall increase” or “God shall add too”

Croft is an old Scottish word for a piece of land, used for farming animals (mainly sheep)

So my handle name means…

God shall increase the fold…

- JC

edit on 14-5-2017 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, it's not the Communicationalist that's for sure, My grammar and spelling suck.

So I'm not very observant that way. I'm more of a fly on the wall watching it all unfold around me kind of observant. I notice patterns and sequencing, I like predicting behaviors.

When I decided to join I knew I wanted to either have part of my favorite number (37) and or something about observing. Quietly Observing was my first choice but Wasobservingquietly was already around and seemed too similar.

I'm all about being original so I made up Observationalist. I later googled it and found hardly any hits except a definition for someone who is like über observant. Ironically that's not me, I should have used something like big picture thinker.

It's interesting when I google it now there is like a whole belief system with individuals calling themselves Observationalists as part of something called Observationalism.

So let It be clear I do not subscribe to observationalism. I'm just an ordinary joe who is too clever for my own good and who wished he paid more attention in English class.

Thanks for understanding.

edit on 16-5-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Killing evil (personified by the devils name).
Some shooters math after that.
edit on 5192017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join