It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning behind your ATS name...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

LMAO

Most humans desire to fit in. And you all make me feel like I fit in here with you. I've quit trying to pull my husbands head out of the sand. He says he married a "A NUT CASE" , he still loves me. But I like hanging out here with you.
The sense of humors are priceless. Laughing is my only medicine, cause I dont .

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I really wanted OverCurrent but it wasn't available and I don't like numbers in my username. I'm an electrician by trade and I can't stop studying the dynamics of reality. So, I try to stay current with the latest breakthroughs in science and relate them to the esoteric side of perception. The name has come to mean different things to me since I joined here but basically it is too much "current events" and too much "energy from the ether". I'm probably one of the worst contributors on this site lol. I have no introductory post and have not started any threads. I do attempt to make sure my comments are relevant and tactful. I have no desire to insult or belittle anyone. I have been lurking for years and only made an account so I could post in this thread: Creepy Website (I love a good mystery)
My avatar was a Plasma Ball in the Ocean but after a brief interaction in a thread with the site owner I changed it to what it is now. If I could change my username it would probably be something like CosmicGoatBoy haha

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Very cool name and story!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Mine is with refrence to being tired of seeing all the things that sheeple tend to ignore ...tired of seeing it myself and tired of the world ignoring things

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I know what you mean! Nice choice for a name!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Mine's pretty self explanatory, i'm an engineer, machine builder, renowned tinkerer

I remember the film Dances with wolves & thought the old indian name style works good.
Between debunking fake overunity devices while actively persuing real ones, you will mostly find me on the science/ufo threads, having the occasional prod at Phage (a great debater who is mostly right) and making fun of the scientific establishment in general
My avatar is an old Decatron counter (pixie tube) used in 1950's radiation counters.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
In the early days of the Interwebs I went by Heff online pretty much everywhere. In fact I can remember the days when there were only a few others trying to use the moniker online and I'd wage "salt the Earth" wars against them to retain my ownership of the handle - which got to be a very time consuming process by about the mid-nineties.

I actually came to dislike the name and all of the spam and mistaken identity BS that came with it. After all, I'd already defaulted from going by "John" for the exact same reason - and it was happening all over again.

Yep, i had the same sh** when i published music as Brainstorm & later as Branestawm....

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Great name, sorry I missed your reply!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

my brain runs at 100mphs all the time. always feels skrewed up.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Something new agey , something 2010/2012, and something about using light (energy) and truth to slay folks' inner demons and misconceptions.

I want a name change.

AnD Quantum

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LightWarrior11

But it's a cool name! 👍

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Mine does too and I can even sleep!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Just random?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BruiserRcDesigns

Nice choice.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My name was created because I was a 31 Bravo or '31B' in the Army (Military Police) for the 10 1st Airborne.

By the way, this is the first thread I've responded to in 3 years.. just logged back in for the first time lol good to be back.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It's code so "mr. green" will know when to make the call and what format to use.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 31Bravo

Welcome back!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

lol your funny. A humble person you are! New Mexico is the best place to film!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
11yrs ago when i created it i just liked saying the word agitated... my friends called me chop for other nefarious reasons.

fast forward to today.. it seems to fit perfectly as I am regularly agit8d by peoples stupidity on this board....

edit on 1/8/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Your name is awesome and I know how you feel!👍

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join