It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning behind your ATS name...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What is the meaning of your ATS name.

I chose Quantum12 because I have a healing Quantum Bracelet and I was born in December the 12th month.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I am a terrible singer.
I butcher songs.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I lack human emotions.

ETA: and value logic above all else.
edit on 20-7-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Mine is pretty straight-forward. Like me!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Mine is what is says pretty much. So much info and dis-info on every subject that I am just trying to sort through to seek the truth. Or as close as I can get to it anyway.
Are those bracelets similar to what they were selling on TV infomercials, some ionized thing or something? I forgot exactly but I recall it had "something" in it.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

DB because, DB.

Cowboy because I've always liked westerns. And I wear a cowboy hat.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That is a good one!

+5 more 
link   
because I'm a Smartass

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

My cousins and I came up with the concept for an acronym, F.A.M. standing for "For All Mankind". It is an idea to be self-sacrificing (in our time, our efforts, our actions) to try to help all of the people of the world who are underdogs, don't have opportunities, or are being exploited in some way unfairly.

And "FamCore" is kind of the F.A.M. idea, combined with our goals and mission to follow this idea, stick together, and collaborate to actually have an impact in the world. It is the "core" idea that is driving us to do what we do.

And on ATS, I try to share information, encourage and support others, and defend the truth. So I thought "FamCore" was appropriate for my username

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Are you a sociopath?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Are you a sociopath?

Is that a serious question?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I don't know what is in it but I bought it in the Phillipines while on a trip for $6,000 peso. $120.00 us. I made me feel good. I never remove it. Who knows it just might be a mind trick. Lol

I have read your amazing posts and know your out for the truth.

Quantum Bracelet produces scalar energy that helps to enhance the body’s biofield. The Quantum Bracelet promotes positive flow of energy and helps to maintain energy balance. It helps to restore energy that has become weak in the body. By restoring the energy balance in the body this bracelet helps one to maintain health and well-being.
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Easy. Its taken from this film. I used to larp as a kid, and one of the sub games we played was "jugging" ( I was the "qwik" ) which is the game they play in said movie.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I suppose you could also be a robot. Are you a robot?

Perhaps I am wrong with using the word 'sociopath'. Perhaps psychopath was a better choice?

I posted the question, but don't expect you to answer it, especially if you aren't comfortable doing so. I was just curious because I understand that persistent impaired empathy or remorse can indicate psychopathy and you self described as "lacking human emotions".

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Wow your name has depth! Helping people is the way!👍

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Because 'ToeNail' is always taken.

Not a sexual reference as some have suggested.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Yes but your also smart and funny. You always give me a smile!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
I don't know what is in it but I bought it in the Phillipines while on a trip for $6,000 peso. $120.00 us. I made me feel good. I never remove it. Who knows it just might be a mind trick. Lol

I have read your amazing posts and know your out for the truth.

Quantum Bracelet produces scalar energy that helps to enhance the body’s biofield. The Quantum Bracelet promotes positive flow of energy and helps to maintain energy balance. It helps to restore energy that has become weak in the body. By restoring the energy balance in the body this bracelet helps one to maintain health and well-being.
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Ah I see.. Cool. And Thank you! ditto!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Technicality was taken so I included the X as a minor technicality so a word play

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I was always wondering about your cool name. Now I know. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join