It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning behind your ATS name...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Mines due to a lot of taller friends, they would call me biggy or big ironically, i started using the nickmame when i started PC gaming 2 decades ago because it was short [yes, har har short] and easy and it just sort of stuck forever.

I chose the variation biigs because bigs and biggy was taken

edit on b42421002 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: Misterlondon

No, I entered this crazy place in 1970.

At least you had 3 great decades until we that pesky second millenium. .

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I wanted to be called nonspecificrandomlygeneratedusername27041977 but it was too long so I ended up with this.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Cool your a gamer! Good choice for a name!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Lol nonspecificrandomlygeneratedusername27041977.

That would not be a fun login but a good password!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Because I have mastered the art of talking sh!t.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Lol, but everything you talk makes sense!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Names Ben

This was my Xbox live name when it first came out and I was into old Godzilla movies at the time. I've just kept it ever sense - mostly because it's never already taken.

My other alias is BenzelWashington

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Mine is attributed to my double jointed-ness and flexibilty, a nickname since grade school sports, thanks Coach D. Unfortunately, some band tried to steal it a while back. Dunno if they made it lol. Either way, interesting topic friend, cheers.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Because I couldn't think of anything better at the time.

Time for some ye olde Bill.

'What's in a name? That which we call a poster by any other name would read as different?"

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Wow that is really cool you are so flexible. Amazing. I stretch everyday and can hardly touch my toes.đź‘Ť

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

I like BenzelWashington. Cool name Ben!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I like your name it makes me think of space and being in the future!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
No meaning at all, just something picked at random

link   
My views and thoughts are quite different than most people.
I'm sure a lot can say the same but even that "a lot" represents a tiny portion of humanity.

I'm big into deep mediation/astral projection (hallucination or real, I don't care) and hallucinogens.
There's a similarity with OOBE via astral projection and via things like '___'.

It is like (mind you, I am not set in stone on if it's real vs fake whatsoever) these actions take you to other places, with one giant place/energy behind it. I call that energy the Void because there's no real words to describe it.

The Void feels like home, much more so than where we are on earth.
Hence "Of The Void" because if I could, I'd stay there.

Again keep in mind that even if I sound crazy I had always been atheist and never believed in more than what we see. More and more experiences try to make me believe there's more than meets our eyes. I'm willing to accept that it could be real or fake. I'm putting in this disclaimer so people don't think I'm just flat-out nuts and believe every little thing that appears to be real.

46 is something I experienced in a premonition via a dream. It was a number for a small lottery drawing which I won and at that time it was the first/only time for the number to ever be drawn in my state.
Too bad it wasn't the powerball lol!

Seriously though, that's something else I never believed in. I tried to think I was crazy but after too many experiences I had to accept that maybe what I was experiencing is real. 46 is my number to remind me of these seemingly unreal experiences/to keep an open mind to everything because WE KNOW NOTHING!

So - OfTheVoid46

Sorry for the long explanation. There wasn't a short way to show what the name means to me and I don't think even what I typed is enough to truly show it's meaning to me.

These experiences are why I'm on ATS now.
Most of you are great. Even the people that come off harsh, I respect everybody's opinions. I'm glad there's so many open people on here willing to share.

link   
olaru12

was the nickname given to me by a voodoo princess, time traveling, blonde I met in a bar in Santa Fe. She was an ATS mod that turned me on to this site in a previous incarnation.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Stares at his name on the screen and *blinks*

And *blinks*

And *blinks* again.

I got nothin'.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Count Cagliostro

Also, and more to my reason for having chosen this moniker, Robert Anton Wilson's Schrödinger's Cat trilogy .

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OfTheVoid46

I totally understand you. Thank you for sharing who your are. Your a very deep person!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Very cool!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join