It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic
Real Genius! That's a good one.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Good luck, just be careful. She did seem really nice but I hate how she flaked out…

a reply to: Skid Mark
Luckily not my house! We had him wrapped in an old sheet and then just put him in the kitchen sink with just a diaper to hose him off. LOL He had a blast.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I hate it too but you know me, I have to give her a second chance or your going to kick her ass. Lol

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Do you have a scar on your body? Let's write about a scar. I have a few.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So how is the evening going? Dinner go well….drinks???
Scars, hmmmm? Tons of them but not exciting, mine are mostly surgery scars. Scars I did to myself? Nothing big just little lines and marks here and there. It happens when you are this clumsy..LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

I hate it too but you know me, I have to give her a second chance or your going to kick her ass. Lol

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Nice tune! I enjoyed finally seeing your Dad's artwork! Thanks for sharing the paintings with us!

Hiya Jess and Q and whoever else is still around!

Meathead, you made me chuckle with your posts.

Can't remember everything from pages back and too lazy to go back and look.

Syx, that forest dragon was awesome!!!!

Skid, or whoever posted that dragon sportscar...WOW!

Kaelci, hope you got some nice new shoes!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75 You clumsey? I doubt that!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Heat here sucks! Once it gets in the house, forget it! We only have AC in one room. Think I'll go cool off and take a soothing bath. Wish I had some ice cream!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

She is cooking I am doing a writing for a Vancouver side job. No drinks until i finish. Have a great night. Did chirp pick a date to meet? I am ready to get out of here for a few days.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Hey sweetheart, did you have a good nap? I need to get to bed, but still got work to do…

a reply to: visitedbythem
My mother swears the money spend on dance class was just to help me walk across a floor. (And it was actually the other mom that had to pay for the dance classes. LOL, you have to read below to understand)

OK Story Time:
(If you’ve missed it, I was adopted and have met my birth parents that went on to get married) When I met my birth mom & dad I found that my birth mother is JUST as clumsy as I am. We learned slowly but my dad learned quickly. HAHAHA.
OK, dad is a VERY shy and quiet person. He would never willingly go into a big crowd, EVER. Welllllll the first year I met them I went out last minute Christmas shopping on Dec 23rd (yes the crazy madness). And since I was “new” they were willing to do crazy things, so they agreed to go with me. So we load up and head out. The day had gone PERFECT! Never got stuck in crazy lines or stores and everyone was in a great mood in the stores. We were at the LAST store, we had run in Kmart for stocking stuffers. As we were standing in line at the check-out, mom saw a display and started digging through it looking for a certain color. When, *crash* the entire display (it was some kinda car kit thingy) hits the floor and goes in a thousand directions. I see dad’s face go white! So I think I will pull him into another aisle to get him away from the commotion and *crash*. I had hit the display behind us trying to back the buggy up. Dad bolted from the store and people were looking at mom and I like we did it on purpose. No more shopping trips with dad…..HAHAH Oh I have so many more….

edit on 7/25/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yeah crazy hot here too. It has actually cooled down now. Luckily my basement stays nice and cool

No, she was trying to get vacations and camps lined out...
You sound like a married couple. She's cooking and you are working. LOL Have fun Quant!

edit on 7/25/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Bahahahahaha! I could picture that!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
That was me. I thought of Syx when I saw it.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Chirp has a date?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hi all - haven't had time to check back on the posts but I hope to have time tomorrow.

My morning started by discovering that my poor boy (dog) had diarrhea. You know those big boys (he's 75 lbs) who can't look you in the eye when their body turns against them. He has a massive ear infection and I think the meds we picked up yesterday have upset his tummy. I had to take soft, soft tissue and pat his pink bum dry this morning. Had the vaseline ready but he seemed fine.

I've been cleaning the house and feeling wiped, on top of being sticky and sweaty. Had a good thunderstorm blow over which cooled things down.

I am off bright and early to visit my cousin in the morning. Can't wait. Then on Wednesday I'll be helping my Mom with some of her hoarding items.

Just wanted to drop in quickly with some goodies. I made some chocolate dragons for everyone. The scales are melt in your mouth sugar and inside each dragon is a rescue princess. You can collect them all - there's one from every kingdom. And, yes they are real live princesses. If you are a young and unattached man they will give a mighty kiss but if you are married or have sworn off women, perhaps due to advanced age, your princess will snore at night. Sorry. My baking is not my passion but I do try. Enjoy!

Nighty night and sweet dreams!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hi Skiddy! I thought so. Man, I'm not into cars, but that blew me away it was so awesome! You must be going crazy only being able to send e-mails to your Sweetie. I keep forgetting her name.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Oh, poor doggie! What kind of dog do you have? Hope he feels better soon. Do the ladies have a prince inside their chocolate dragons? They sound wonderful! Sweet dreams and come back when you can stay longer!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It's Patricia. She finally got her messenger fixed. She's at work right now. She can't get away to text because they're busy.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I hope for a replica of Darien in my chocolate dragon

What? I mean, noooo, no, I don't just imagine up handsome men to flirt with.
Noooo, never!

*waves wildly to everyone*

mmmm chocolate baby dragon

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join