It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

darn it - I knew I was forgetting something. Well of course Night Star. Hang on, I have to open the bucket I'm storing them in and just wrangle them ever so carefully into their chocolate dragons. Just be warned that these princes can be rambunctious and try to break their way out the dragon. I don't like taking their swords away, it messes with their feelings of manilness so be careful when when eating your dragons as you don't want any chipped teeth as the princes try to break their way out.

My apologies ladies, gosh I must be tired now. Going to bed zzzzzzzzzz!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Do you call her Pat, or Patty or Patricia? Glad she got her messenger fixed! Are you still waiting for your medical card?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Bahahahaha! You crack me up! Goodnight Honey!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

I hope for a replica of Darien in my chocolate dragon

What? I mean, noooo, no, I don't just imagine up handsome men to flirt with.
Noooo, never!

*waves wildly to everyone*

mmmm chocolate baby dragon

OH Wow!!!!! Yummy, but too cute to eat! Sorry I missed you on the last page. Good thing I went back there to make sure I didn't miss anything. How are you Sweetie? Did you see what Gordi said about not feeding you after midnight> LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I'm easy to miss
I am regularly cursed with the.... *conspiratorial whisper* Last Post On Last Page Syndrome...

DUN DUN DUNNNN!

YES!
I saw what Gordi said! Had a good chuckle and wrote him a huge rambling PM

I think the combined power of our Elf and Mage magic worked some wonders yesterday

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I call her Patricia. She hates being called Pat and not too fond of Patty.

I got more paperwork. I guess I have to pick a doctor. Kind of dumb. I don't have one because I can't afford one, which is why I need the card. I also have to pick a plan so I have to have someone here help. Sucks.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Kaelci, Our Elf and Mage are pretty damned good if they got Gordi in here. Yay! Woo hoo!
Last post on last page syndrome. Ahahaha!

Skid, yeah the paperwork and hunting down a Doctor sucks, but will be well worth it in the end. I had to wait two years to get medicare from disability. At least you'll get something right away.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It really sucks not being able to work anymore. All the hoops I have to jump through really burns my bacon. They took all that money out of my pay checks, after all.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

As much pain as I am in on a daily basis and my limitations and all, I don't miss work for one minute! Hot sweaty mills, obnoxious people etc. Some were awesome, but, no...I don't miss it at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I hear you. I worked in factories. Some were okay. The work was mind numbing and so were some of the people. I can't say the work was very kind to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Working in factories can do a lot of damage to your body. I know!

So are you getting Medicaid or Medicare? If it was Medicaid, it would be free and you wouldn't have to pay for a plan. I have Medicare and pay 106.00 or something like that for just the basics, the cheapest plan. I don't have a prescription plan, but get some of my meds from CVS and the ones I can save a fortune on I get at Walmart.

edit on 26-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm getting medicaid. I couldn't afford to pay for a plan.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark Sounds like you are getting the good one. Free is alwways good!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Yes it is, especially when they took money out of your check to pay for it in the form of taxes.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Awesome! Everything will be free! Now you just have to pick a doctor and get to him or her. I think they may offer rides as well. You'd have to see.

Hi Rider! How are you?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I hope they can either fix my shoulders or at least get me on disability.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Yes, they will either fix you up or you will at least have the documentations of whatever they diagnose. If it limits your work performance, you may get disability. At least you got the ball rolling.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well my work performance sucked at my last job. It took me forever to do anything. It just hurt so bad I could hardly move.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Do you have a discount rx card? They are free and save a lot off a rx. Here is one but there are many. Goodrx.com

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Lol a old married couple. Your funny. Well she did cook and I cleaned up. Had two drinks. We were talking and she fell asleep on my arm. So I went to my room and got a blanket and but her head back on my arm and I fell asleep. Now it's 2:30 am. Lol and I can't sleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join