It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'll be back to reply to previous posts and catch up. Very sleepy and need a nap.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I had a root canal. They didn't numb anything up. I felt everything.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Meathead has worked diligently.
Digging and hauling dirt out of the tunnel and up the creaky stairs into the old shed .

The passageway is narrow, but it serves it's purpose just like the previous eight.
The work is slow and tedious.the promised rewards more than make up for it.

Free pastries, warm conversation , and entertaining stories!

Coming within the last few scoops meathead overhears talk of shed ten...

"sonuva B----"

Meathead sighs and starts another tunnel east trying to get a head start ...

~meathead

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey guys! Phew I am exhausted! I just got back from my nephew’s 1st birthday party. I wish I had just a 1/10th of the energy kids have, there were 5 kids under 5 and they have stolen ALL of my energy, LOL I would like to be lazy but have to get packets ready for school visits tomorrow. I have an apt. with Bluefield State College tomorrow morning and Concord University tomorrow afternoon, phew.

a reply to: SyxPak
OMG what an amazing place! Maybe we should go introduce ourselves and visit, LOL. The other dragon is awesome looking too!

a reply to: Quantum12
Great job on your story entry!

a reply to: Macenroe82
I’ve had two. I was numbed nicely so other than how long it takes and that strange thing they stick in your mouth to hold it open…..mine was annoying not painful. (And I hate a dentist)

Owwwww, just thinking about that makes my teeth hurt!!!

a reply to: Skid Mark
If Syx doesn’t pick the car up soon, I’m hotwiring it and taking off!!! LOL OK if they don't numb me they don't touch me. I usually pay extra for gas, dentist set of my anxieties.

a reply to: visitedbythem
Thank you so much for sharing your dad’s art. They are beautiful. How amazing that you will have something that he created to hang forever.

a reply to: Night Star
I hope you are resting sweet night. Does the humidity make your pain worse? I seem to notice my joints react about the same with rain and humidity.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

OMGEE what a cute baby and a mess lol. Let's write another story when your ready.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Good job on the school.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
K, we will. Let me get my school stuff done tonight...what are you getting into?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Just got home from work. Poor Edie text me. I feel bad and don't know what to do. She wants to bring over dinner and have drinks. I did not reply yet. My soft heart wants her over but the other side says no.

I really think the ex pissed her off so bad and she saw that i was a nice person who never ever did bad to her. Plus we only kissed and I controlled myself somehow lol. What should I do?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Meathead quickly tosses a paper airplane through the recently installed trap door that lands at Martins feet..

Looking down Martin sees "good luck with school" written across the wings.

~ meathead

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Good morning everyone

Well, it's way past breakfast time, so, here's some brunch for everyone!!

For those who may not know, the Spider Lord has been defeated on page 36!

And now Sita the the witch who is forced into a cat's body is running amok in Kaelci's tower... will have to see how they're going shortly.

I just had an interesting walk to the shops; one of my shoes ripped apart while walking, so I kinda half-limped to the shops in an attempt to keep the shoe mostly intact until I could buy a new pair. Haha. Have a things with shoes lately! First my son lost one of his during that walk the other day, and now mine rips apart. *shakes head*.

I also bought GARDENNING THINGS today!!

I'm starting from seed, except, I bought some lovely tasty spring onions today that I plan to regrow also, haha..... ummmm... planting from seeds!!! What do I do!?!?!?! LOL. Do I just throw ALL the seeds in there? Or just a couple here or there? I'm at a loss, I don't know what I'm doing, hahaha.

And now my computer fans are making angry noises at me

Time to open it up and have a looksie. SIGH.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What happened to that kid?! What a mess.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Nice to meat meet you Mike Stivic. I have read your posts and you quite a good person.
You must have airplane powers because I was just about to write a poem about this fish in the sky lol.

edit on 7 25 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7 25 2016 by Quantum12 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Good morning, your garden sounds like it will be great! Visited has one amazing garden!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Gosh Quant I just don’t know. I don’t want to tell you no but I hate for her to pull you back in. This one is on you bud. I would just tread very lightly. Maybe dinner in public, no coming home???

Thanks meathead!!! How sweet!!

Breakfast, brunch, lunch, whatever it looks yummy!!! Oh my The Shoe Adventures! LOL How did I miss the spider end???? OK headed there now! As for growing….I’m not the one…I would just kill them. LOL

They gave us a smush cake for him to tear into. He had a blast. When he was done we put him in the sink and hosed him down. I think he liked that about as much as the cake. HAHAHA

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
OMG hurry hurry I just have to see what Sita is doing!!! LOL Thank you for pointing me that way

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Hey quantum,
Im trying to treat this one thread like I did chat in the old days,
Playing the character of Laszlo in that old nerdy Val kilmer movie.
This will be the only time I will reply ooc(out of character) here.
Thanks for the welcome,I tend to enjoy your posts as well as most of the posters who visit this thread,
Ok..

Back down to my cave below the shed..I have cable to run and a water bed to fill....

~meathead

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Well she just came over and rang the bell with fresh fish to cook. I told her straight out. This game is not for me, yes I am happy to see you but if you do this to me again I will not see you ever. If you love your ex so be it and go with him. If you want to be with me I don't want you to two time me! Because it not right!

To be honest I am happy to see her but I will keep my guard up! It's not like she is the valley girl who I had to block her from calling me lol.

Edie is a good person with a little baggage but we all have some luggage! Lol

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Where was this at? I hope the place didn't have carpet lol.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Thank you and I know you have been around a lot longer then I have. It is nice to meet a character like you. With a great brain!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Oh no that carpet would be a mess!

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join