It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
It just seemed fitting to have Quant running around singing. LOL

a reply to: Quantum12
Smile pretty

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I have the same problem. I uploaded a picture of my Jeep to post. It shows that it uploads, but nothing appears in my upload folder.
Must be something going on with the site

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

And thank you very much for the birthday wishes!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

OK this is my fat cat Jazz. I just wanted to see if I could upload. LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Good Day Everyone! Leaving soon to go out with my Sister. She will be leaving for a week to see her kids and Grandkids in Colorado so today was our best day to get together before that.

OMG, so happy to see our Scotsman, Sir Gordi of The Shed make an appearance! How exciting! Now if he would just get his butt back in here more often, we'll be all set. Gordi, you cracked me up when you said not to feed Kaelci after midnight! Bahahaha! I guess that would be in her time zone. LOL

Martin, great story! Gave me a good chuckle. Thanks, now I can't get that damned song out of my head! Your torty cat reminds me of my precious kitty who died many years ago. Cool blend of colors they have! Thanks, glad you like my story entry.

Hello Wis! I saw you popped in bright and early this morning!

Mac, you got a jeep for a Birthday gift? WOW!

Hi Q! I think Edie needs time to heal from her last relationship before getting into a new one. Right now she just wants comfort. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders being ok with being friends for now. I told you she'd be back! LOL

thenightisours, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed either. No problems there!

Waves at Zazz as she flies by!

edit on 25-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh shes marvellous!
My fat cat is Rocky. After he got fixed, he just started slapping on the pounds. He used to be a sleek, black panther like predator...Now he just struggles to get himself to his feet, and thinks anytime someone is in the kitchen its because they are getting him his Party Mix.
I dont understand why he goes bananas for it. But he literally sits in front of the cupboard, waiting for someone to give him some treats

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Night.
Yup! I came home and my father had it on the back of a flat bed out front.
I got out of my car, he hugged me and said happy birthday. I was shocked!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Hi Mac! My Siamese kitty doesn't like treats. I know, weird cat! He lives for love that one! Adores attention at all times.

Yeah, that jeep must have been quite a shocker to get as a gift! How wonderful for you! I bet you'll be riding that baby like crazy!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Oh heck yes. I wasnt going to come into work this week. But its month end, and I am responsible for a good chunk of it.
Or else - id be cruising lol

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Howdy. It's going. How about you?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Mac, there will plenty of time to ride that jeep and now you have something awesome to look forward to.

Hiya Skid!

I wish my Sister would hurry and call. We are supposed to go out for lunch and I'm starving.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi there. Keeping cool?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Have fun at the dentist. I hope you don't get this guy:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

For now. I'm just trying to stay awake until my Sister calls. ZZZZZZZZ

Looks like high temps for the week. Blah! Hope you're keeping cool yourself!

If I disappear, it's either because I took a quick nap or I'm out the door.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I love that picture!!!! OK it’s decided. I will come back as a pixie. So one day (hopefully in the FAR off future) there will be at least 1 pixie flying through the skies!!!

a reply to: Macenroe82
Jasmine started gaining after an allergic reaction. She has always been big but then she suddenly started losing weight, we found out that she had developed an allergic reaction to the dyes in her food. We started buying her Iams and the weight started piling on. Dr says she is healthy even if she can barely pull her fat butt on the bed. LOL (I’m going to have to buy her old dog stairs!) Can’t wait to see your jeep and how your fancy it up!

I’m melting, I’m melting. LOL Hope it isn’t as bad for you as it is down here. It is CRAZY hot down here!!!

Have fun sweetie!!!! Stay hydrated is crazy hot out there!!!

edit on 7/25/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I feel like it.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yup that sums it up nicely, LOL.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow! so much going on in here lately, and some great new Shedites!

Hey Mac that jeep sounds like fun. Ive always wanted one of the small antique millitary Jeeps

Quantum- I told you that you would be hearing from her before too long. Thats a difficult position you are in, but her feelings for him can quickly, without a moments notice turn right into anger instead of love. Also be on guard againts her Ex becoming jealous, and sneaking up on you.

Everyone: All the stories are very good! You really are writers!

edit on 25-7-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thank you and your right about the ex he is kinda crazy. If he comes around me and tries anything I will take care of him. Lol

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Lol that is not a good dentist. I just finished and my cleaning was all good. My dentist is a chick. Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join