It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Welcome home.

I'm just on my way out.

Reality awaits! (I know, I know; how awful!)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

OMG, I LOVE that pic!!!!!!!!! Don't lose it! Hold on to that!

Oh yes, the dreaded real world comes creeping in and we must do what we must do. Come back when you can Sweetie! Sorry I missed you earlier! HUGS!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hmm, sounds interesting. Thanks for the info! How are you tonight Hun? I'm still shaking my head over the Grandfather thing. How old are you anyway?????

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Im fine. Getting ready tp go to bed in a few. temperature will be dropping a bit and I can open up the windows.
How was your day?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

My day was good, nothing eventful, but calm and peaceful except for the cat who talks too much. LOL

Sweet dreams Rider! See you tomorrow!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Continued from page 1

Pesky had hidden deep into the long silky locks of the elf's hair. The poor little pixie had never been so frightened before. "Night, what are we going to do? Can we release these...creatures? The old woman will find us soon, we must do something now!!!!!!" Night Star walked across the floor looking at all the glass vats and the combination of human and animal beings floating in the strange liquid. They lined the walls from floor to ceiling. The white wolf paced back and forth along with Hugo the winged wildcat. Garren the forest boy and Jojopo the goblin were standing wide eyed with horror, unable to move or speak.

Footsteps could be heard in the hall approaching. Pesky pulled Night's hair. "NOW Night Star! Do something NOW!!!!" The elf was still in shock and fascinated and horrified at the same time. She touched the glass of many vats trying to communicate with the trapped beings inside. A feeling of dread washed over her, of confusion, misery and lost hope. Slowly she closed her eyes and sent the powerful energy of love and compassion to them, to all of them. The energy surged through the room in a colorful swirling mist. These were lost souls who didn't know who or what they were, only that they were something other than what they should be. Night opened her eyes. "Only the highest order of Wizards can help these beings. I have sent out a message. They will come, but we must leave here now."

Enyonna burst through the door, but could only move so far without being held back by the magic force field of the elf. "You don't understand, these are my precious creations, something this realm has never seen before or ever will again. Let me through this instance!" she screamed. Suddenly from high above, the ceiling started to fall bit by bit as Storm crashed through. He spread his wings wide and growled before making a graceful landing beside his companions. They all climbed upon his massive back, muscles rippling beneath hard, leathery skin.

Night looked back at the old wild haired woman. "Your time here is over, you will never again play with the lives of any being or animal." Storm exhaled his fiery breath breaking the force field and aimed it at the evil woman before them. She lay in cinders upon the cold hard earthen floor never to be seen again. Storm took to the open air carrying his friends to safety beneath the glittering stars that danced upon their velvet stage.

edit on 24-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Did the shed go to bed? All is silent and peaceful. Sweetest dreams my lovelies! Dream of nature and beautiful things, the wind in your hair, waves crashing down upon the shore as the cry of gulls fill the air and the sun shines down brightly. Dream of the solitude and wonder that is filled with the dark, mysterious beauty that is night. Contemplate the love that fills your life, the adventures yet to be taken. Dream my friends of wondrous and enchanting things brought to life by your creative imaginations. Dream.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I wonder if Night Star and her companions will come across that magical creature they first saw again though!

I like how Storm just comes on down and burns the woman to ashes, and I'm sitting here wondering just how to write about squishing a spider LOL.

I will endeavour to do that tonight! You've inspired me!
<3

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

If you had a dragon, your spider would be ashes by now. LOL!
Glad I inspired you and I can't wait to read your next story entry! Now I have to figure out what Night's next adventure will be. I have ideas, but they are vague. once I put some good mood music on things just flow. Well, usually they do.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I wonder if Night Star and her companions will come across that magical creature they first saw again though

Oh he will appear again.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Good Morning denizens of The Shed! I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday...

Night, nice story entry! You have inspired ME this time and I have one I will drop in soon...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
(Continued from Page 179 at The Shed 8)

"Accasia?" Razor asked. "What is this Accasia?" He further inquired.

"It is the Land of The Shed. This realm has been moved here, the entire Island and all, from another time and dimension!" Syx schooled the Beast with. "We all had to escape many perils that had befallen US, back then and there..." He finished with.

"I reside in the desert region on the Planet Orion. Or at least I used to." Razor said in confusion. "I know not how I ended up here?!" He further exclaimed!

(Now...)

"You speak Our language! How is that possible? And Who, well, What are You?" Syx asked the large Beast.

"I am Razor. I am one of who are called Tessares Limb, meaning Four Arms." He simply stated. "We are many in number. Perhaps not so many now. What is this year?" He asked further, not knowing at all how long He had been 'frozen'.

"It is the year of 2016."The small Blue Dragon spoke. "When were You banished?" He asked of the large Razor.

"It has been many centuries, most likely." He said with a far away look in His eyes. "I believe it was in the year 304, or there about." He finished.

The Dragons' mouths fell open, those of whose mouths were not already open that is. They looked at each other in astonishment!

"You have been a statue for many hundreds and hundreds of years!" The large Grey Dragon said. "We have seen no other looking as You do!" He added.

"How is it that You can fulfill wishes?" He quizzed.

"That would be hard to explain, to such lower life forms such as Yourselves." Razor said haughtily.

"Lower li..." Syx began but was interrupted by the other Dragons who began to shout many expletives at Razor.

"I'll have You know that We are mighty Dragons! We could end Your life with one Firey breath!" A Green Dragon spat out. "Take back that definition of Us before We prove what I have said!!" He said wide eyed.

The other Dragons were murmuring among themselves and looking at each other when Syx spoke up with, "Ok everyone relax. I'm sure this creature is just perplexed at His situation of late and is simply confused."

"I am NOT a creature and am NOT confused!" Razor said angrily. "I am of full cognizance and know exactly My, 'situation', as You so eloquently put it!" He finished with with deep furrows on His brow.

"Okay okay calm down." The large gold Dragon said looking at Razor. "We can argue about all that later. For now, will You please explain what type of wishes We may ask of You, to be fulfilled?"

After a moment of silence, Razor calmly answered with, "Why, any type of Wishes You so desire."

The Dragons all looked at each other with raised Eyebrows and mouths again wide opened!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Great writing, I just read your story and I read Night Stars story too a few min ago.👍

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Two delightful stories to start a Sunday morning with. Thank you both!
I think Ill grab another mug of tea, and some buttered toast with blueberry jam

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
visitedbythem
Quantum12

Thanx You guys! Glad Ya liked it, (them)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Endless Journey...

Life has magical powers of the endless journey,
Where we take our ladder is up to the one who knows, you and I.

The climb to the top has many speed bumps,
Don't worry, they are just bumps in the road of life.

We all know life's struggle makes us better humans,
In time the enemy is outsold to the power inside us.

The ways we walk and talk help our future become real,
The past is just the past, only correct your future.

Don't look back about sad times it only brings us down,
Never hold a grudge with the ones we love.

Forgive and forget on spot.
We humans are on a Endless Journey.

Being nice to all helps up climb to where we are going...

edit on 7 24 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Just a quick update Corbin woke up at 3:30 am. He wanted a soft taco lol. I found a Dell Taco open so we went to the drive thru and went home and ate. We played minecraft for 2 hours lol. We built this world together when he was 6 so we added to it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Q I love "Endless Journey"! The image is perfect for it too!! Very good Bro!!

Oh, Please say Hello to Corbin from Your Dragon Friend?
That's Me in case You were wondering silly Man!! LMAO!!!

Love the MineCraft World You two have Crafted! It's awesome!!

Hmmm. Speakin of Dragon Friend, Have You seen Krypto lately?
It's been a while since I have seen Him here. I hope He is ok?!

edit on 24-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ma reply to: SyxPak

Thank you. No Krypto lately. I hope he is ok!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Yah I hope He is ok too Man. Maybe He will drop by soon?...

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join