It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 9

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Kaelci - thank you. I hope the deep dark caves were full of brilliant moments for you!

Sorry, I think I ate all the treats and sucked the interior glass off that wine bottle. A big piggish of me, but it was good, surp!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Thanks for the seat. Sorry missed the whoopee cushion, didn't meant to squash you though.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Connecting with your self is the most important action you can ever take, I applaud you.
Ah, the murky muddy things inside are the best fertilizers when we dare approach them. Go dig my dear.
Perhaps it isn't shear coincidence that I mentioned the Scottish Kelpie, it is a being of transformation.

Do you go foraging for gem stones?
I used to collect gem stones and semi such, now I have few but many baskets full of odd stones found on hikes.
I love stones and rocks, when I find cliff formations any where I imagine my self sitting with the bones of our earth.
I can find peace on bed rock as others find rest on a soft cushion.

I had forgotten about the Australian Kelpie, a beautiful creature, thank you for the picture.

Seek thy self my friend.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Thank you zazzafrazz, you have such a beautiful smile. I'll find the peanuts I have stocked up for the squirrels. They can share with you for a change.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Long distance call from Canada, see you guys in a while.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Oh, oh, oh - I need that mousie. Look at the fluffer fur and teeny paws.

Yes, you should have warned me. I'm feeling the vortex waves already. But what a lovely place to be fun and childlike and use one's imagination. I swear that's part of the problem of this world. Remember those days waking up and bouncing out of bed and thinking what you would explore that day? Now I wake up and think, "Oh no, life looms ahead of me. Must turn off brain, go back to sleep." Life shouldn't be like that. The Shed is a fantastic idea and it's going to be so nice to get to know people more personally.

Woo hoo, party time for the brain!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I called Delta and got Corbin on a 2:pm flight. 9am is too early. They charged me a freakin fee again. lol. I respected the ex and called her first not fist and she said ok.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

How beautiful Quantum12. Now that's the secret to life. Love is so easy (even if the lessons to learn that concept are hard and sometimes take a lifetime). Forgive and let go. Love is the most magical and beautiful and biggest give you can ever give anyone.

Sorry - I warned NightStar, and I'm warning all you others now, that I tend to say it from deep down and it scares off a lot of people. It's just me.

Let's raise our chocolate rimmed wine glasses to LOVE Quantum. Soul sister-bro, right?! Ha, ha.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi WalksinSilence - you can call me whatever you wish. This is a magical place and so our moods, dress and names will change I'm sure.

Ah thanks. Actually Sam is SkidMark's dog from his story on page 1. Sam kind of stood out to me and I had to reference Skid''s chicken comment to PeppyCat as I was laughing out loud when I read it. Poor Peppycat.

Oh wait, does that make me a stalker going through the posts and writing like I know you all? Hee, hee (insert mischievous laughter).

Shed addict - I have this deep sense of for boding like sleep just became non essential (eyes drooping).

So wonderful to meet you, thank you

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

I always forgive and let go on the spot. Holding things in hurts us. I loved a girl who would never forgive anyone. She was really hard to love but I tried!
edit on 7 23 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You are so sweet, thank you Quantum12.

Okay, I see a new purpose on ATS. Instead of posting thoughts and getting swarmed by hornets or having people disagree just to disagree I now see what the Shed has to offer other than a another place to use my imagination, etc. The Shed... the Shed is a place to converse, really converse with people who want to share ideas and support each other and mingle, etc. This is such a gift - thank you NightStar xox

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You are Welcome. No it does not make you a stalker to have read through the Shed threads, just interested and engaged.
If you had read each individuals posts since they joined, that would make you a stalker.
Oh and I don't change my name, WIS is my core, I express my Alter ego's and different moods in my avatars.
Hugs, see you around.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It just squeezed a fart out of me. No big deal. It didn't leave stains.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Your awesome, I will tell you as a half human that the Shed has helped me in my life and I love everyone here. My other half is missing lol.

link   

Sadly, I don't go foraging.
Though it's not for a lack of wanting. I just wouldn't know where to begin where I am currently located. I'm located where peanuts are grown whereas further up north is where our gem-centre resides... though in saying that, I've always liked rocks in general; not simply the more shiny ones.

When I was younger, I loved walking along this pebble-beach and finding stones, and I'd go digging in our backyard hunting for rocks that appealed to me. (We had a large backyard, the entirety of which was dirt, no grass, great fun to dig around in and get dirty!)

Perhaps it isn't shear coincidence that I mentioned the Scottish Kelpie, it is a being of transformation.

I have recently discovered that coincidences are rarely such.

Thank you for your WISdom.

link   

Dear WalkinSilence - I love rocks. They are pieces of our earth, pieces of history, each unique in their own way. I have beach rocks with natural holes in them and I've strung them up with sea shells and driftwood, etc. Just here and there. My thing is collecting perfectly round rocks on the beach. My daughter collects rocks and minerals as well.

I went into a lapidary years ago and the woman and I got to talking and I asked if there is a book on all the rocks of the world and she said there are so many rocks that there's no way. I don't know if that's true or not but the discovery of something you have never seen before, something so simple and walked upon by creatures of endless time - kind of mind boggling.

I have to check back on what you are doing kaelci, what self journey you are taking. But I do agree with WalkInSilence - the most important thing we can ever do is grow, grow, grow and just love ourselves. I don't think we can ever stop growing, ever stop discovering. And so that in itself is a fine adventure!

Wow, haven't heard the term kelpie in ages. Interesting moment as I sit here and contemplate my youth and mind daydreams and stories I've read and to know that lie just seems to consist of work and getting through each day. Other than being a Mom when I don't let that side show

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Ahhhhh (smile) (sad face) all at once. To long for your other half is a heavy longing. She's out there. I wonder where she is and what she is thinking. Is she having that second piece of cheese, or thinking of taking a kayak lesson. Of course your other half is a mother at heart and loving to all creatures and people, one that allows all others to be the person they wish to be but herself - she wants to experience life in its fullest to not deny sadness or joy or moments of pain because she knows it is what rounds us out and gives us strength.

I think she loves books and music, strongly. I feel that very clearly. I'm not a psychic or anything, but sometimes I just get these feelings.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

No stains but my cookie tasted off. Blamed it on Sam, I apologize to him.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Your really In touch with life. I am really happy to meet you!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Oh sweetie you made me cry happy tears, the ones you shed when you feel appreciated and connected in a surprising sort of way. I needed that. Thank You.
A rock sister, that is what you are, well not all of it but...

When I was a child, my favorite place was a rock pile with a grand tree growing out of it. I would smash the stones and investigate their "inner life" I would smell and even taste the different flavours. Yes I was odd and still am.
I learned to hide it. My oddity.
But I still taste stones.

And the horse is beautiful my friend.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join