It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: introvert

Link?.

heavy.com... ube-rncincle/

The black dude was on crutches and is now in the background being interviewed by independent press. The guy to watch is the idiot with a beard and pony tail. He is making a fool of himself spitting pro-Trump nonsense.

Why did you single out the race of the one man...and not the other?

Well he did say "pony-tail"

Ryan says they are the alternative party.

With Trump it can be. Gotta get the old guard to poop or get off the pot, people will see that and vote accordingly.
Hopefully.

And beard and crutches but the only word they saw was B L A C K

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Let's see how long before trump admits hid team made a mistake.
Hint....don't hold your breath.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Stop derailing and spamming the thread please.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Guess he's not as good an actor as the rest of them huh?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: -Blackout-

so true, a bunch of low-informed sheeple that just want to hate and love god.

The politicians recognize this and have to keep up their hate and venom towards Hillary to get them to the polls.

It doesn't matter how ignorant you are, your vote still counts.

Yep, and this will be the entire Republican theme going forward too. Whether it works and gets Trump into office is another story. I think its 50/50 that it works. But then again, I think this race will be 50/50 in the end either way. I'm no Trump or Hillary supporter either, so I don't have a horse in this race, but this is just from observations. Hillary is taking body blow after body blow at this RNC. I just think Hillary is going to have a hard time debating with Trump and Pence due to how the attacks toward her will be. It'll be unorthodox and Hillary can't be all "Bureaucratic/Establishment" speak like she usually is because Hillary isn't that great of a speaker and debater when she gets off script. Which is exactly what the Republicans will attempt to do. Trump and the Republicans are "going there" with her if you know what I mean, and it'll get ugly. The Dems need to scramble and figure out a way to combat these styles of of attacks, because doing what Hillary did to get this far wont work going forward and they know it.

What Hillary has going against her right now, is that any policy and idea she presents will be taken with a grain of salt by many because she has already been there and it wasn't that pretty when she WAS there. So going forward its going to be a scorched earth debate. Its going to be who digs up the most dirt on the other that will win and Trump thrives on this kind of debate, so he has the advantage.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DJW001

Considering that about 1/4 of Mexico's budget comes from their own nationals living in the US who send money home via wire transfer, there is an avenue there. Tap that revenue stream.

How, exactly, do you tap people sending their own money where they wish it to go?

Please be precise as to method.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Gotta admire the focus huh?
One singular focus. One idea one enemy one issue one question.
How in hell are we going to beat Hillary.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Good heavens, an amazing post actually dealing with the realities of the campaign! Awesome job!

Clinton's campaign does have its work cut out for it. However, I think the American people will tire of a constant barrage of empty jibes. We're already tired (about 57%) of the whole mess.

Trump's not good at policy specifics; he's a "big idea" kind of guy. Add to that the reality that he's not a logical/critical thinker, and I think on average, one-on-one, Clinton will make him look like a fool.

We'll see.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

A big idea guy that made billions.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: UKTruth
For one so young she is doing a great job in a situation like this.

A big part of what kind of a man you are is how your children turn out.

And Trump hit that out of the park.

Yeah sure he did.
thehill.com...

www.buzzfeed.com...

distractify.com...

He actually said on the radio back in the eighties that he would give his kids anything. He would pay for schooling and anything they need. "Just don't expect me to push a baby carriage down the street"
And I heard that with my own ears.
edit on 7202016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Good heavens, an amazing post actually dealing with the realities of the campaign! Awesome job!

Clinton's campaign does have its work cut out for it. However, I think the American people will tire of a constant barrage of empty jibes. We're already tired (about 57%) of the whole mess.

Trump's not good at policy specifics; he's a "big idea" kind of guy. Add to that the reality that he's not a logical/critical thinker, and I think on average, one-on-one, Clinton will make him look like a fool.

We'll see.

I agree. This will likely be one of the closest races we have ever seen. If it wasn't for all of Hillary's wrong doings and scandals, she'd run away with this thing. But since she has all of that dirt on her, this is going to be very close.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah sure he did.
thehill.com...

www.buzzfeed.com...

distractify.com...

I may not be a fan of Trump, but his ex-wife Ivana is an amazing woman. It's sad the way she was treated but Trump.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-

originally posted by: veracity

so true, a bunch of low-informed sheeple that just want to hate and love god.

The politicians recognize this and have to keep up their hate and venom towards Hillary to get them to the polls.

It doesn't matter how ignorant you are, your vote still counts.

Yep, and this will be the entire Republican theme going forward too. Whether it works and gets Trump into office is another story. I think its 50/50 that it works. But then again, I think this race will be 50/50 in the end either way. I'm no Trump or Hillary supporter either, so I don't have a horse in this race, but this is just from observations. Hillary is taking body blow after body blow at this RNC. I just think Hillary is going to have a hard time debating with Trump and Pence due to how the attacks toward her will be. It'll be unorthodox and Hillary can't be all "Bureaucratic/Establishment" speak like she usually is because Hillary isn't that great of a speaker and debater when she gets off script. Which is exactly what the Republicans will attempt to do. Trump and the Republicans are "going there" with her if you know what I mean, and it'll get ugly. The Dems need to scramble and figure out a way to combat these styles of of attacks, because doing what Hillary did to get this far wont work going forward and they know it.

What Hillary has going against her right now, is that any policy and idea she presents will be taken with a grain of salt by many because she has already been there and it wasn't that pretty when she WAS there. So going forward its going to be a scorched earth debate. Its going to be who digs up the most dirt on the other that will win and Trump thrives on this kind of debate, so he has the advantage.

Good point about how believable Clinton will be at the debates. There is always going to be doubt that Clinton is being truthful even if she is telling the truth. I still think she is the favourite to win this election but she will have to find a way to hold her ground. Constant denials citing no concrete evidence works in a court of law, but not in an election. People use their judgement and there is too much circumstantial evidence surrounding Clinton. Her only saving grace is that she is running against Trump. I suspect the DNC would have already forced her to step down if she was running against a person not as divisive as Trump.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: DJW001

Look, I can't stand Hillary but there was something very disturbing about a frenzied mob chanting "lock her up!!", in the once great nation of the U.S.A.

Actually it has crossed my mind that Trump may go all in at some point, saying even if she wins she will lose because of criminal activity it will be the duty of congress to impeach her as president. And if impeachment talk starts even before the election is even held, the VP will have a greater target on them too, as now they can stretch the narrative even further to say your actually voting for person "X" for president.
edit on 20-7-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Don't forget that Gary Johnson has been polling upwards of 13%, if he gets on that debate stage that will shake things up significantly. (Disclaimer - I'm a libertarian / Johnson supporter).

I will say that Trump slayed the republican candidates with his debate style and acumen of human / group think psychology during the primaries. People underestimate the tools he used to get his brand to where it is. There will be more time with less people on the stage for the presidential debates with Hillary, so time will tell how that affects Trumps style.

Will be hard to read anything from these conventions, because other than VP picks / the rhetoric is always 'rah rah, lets go win' at these things...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I remember the whole bad scene. He was cheating on her with Marla Maples. Divorced one trophy wife for another and then divorced her for another trophy.
Shallow and not an involved parent.
They must think native New Yorkers have short memories.
edit on 7202016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah sure he did.
thehill.com...

www.buzzfeed.com...

distractify.com...

I may not be a fan of Trump, but his ex-wife Ivana is an amazing woman. It's sad the way she was treated but Trump.

She seems to very supportive of Trump as do his kids. Don't feel too sad for her, or them, as they seem to be very happy.
Donald Trump obviously did a great job with them and its also a credit to both him and Ivana that they worked together after a divorce to do what's right for their kids. Many divorced couple struggle with that and end up hurting their kids development.

I think what the convention showed is that the Trump family are a great example for America.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I will be crucified for spewing venom at the lovely Melania but...

She mentioned that he was very loyal to his family...this coming from his 3rd wife...

(lol)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-

originally posted by: Gryphon66

We'll see.

I agree. This will likely be one of the closest races we have ever seen. If it wasn't for all of Hillary's wrong doings and scandals, she'd run away with this thing. But since she has all of that dirt on her, this is going to be very close.

Don't underestimate Clinton. She has been in politics longer than Donald and has a team digging up dirt on Trump.
Dirt that will appeal to her targeted demographic...women, minorities and Jews. With those large groups in the Clinton camp, it might not be as close as you think.

The debates will be a determining factor if Trump doesn't chicken out like he did with Bernie.

Gov. Gary is a wild card that could attract many Republicans and put the hurt on Trump. Trump hasn't united the GOP, not even close.
edit on 20-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Lets not discuss Candidate family dirt here. We all know the dirt in the Clinton family past...dirty knees are cigars were involved, LOL

So really, neither side has room to talk.

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join