It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
One thing that I have noted is the turncoating so many of these guys have done.
Not long ago they were calling Trump a cancer on the GOP but now because they can see slices of pie they love him.
For once I would like politician to stand up for what they really believe.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

Why "rightly so?" Shouldn't we know what he plan is before we drink the Kool-Ade?

You already have a plan. What you are looking for is a blueprint, which if provided would not only be worthless, but utterly stupid.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Looks like the liberal media is on a personal crusade of hate against the Trump family, claiming Trump Jr plagurised part of his speech.... this time two sentences from the speech., including the 'elevator' reference...

Unfortunately for the the MSM the person who coined the elevator phrase was in fact one of Trump Jr's speech writers lol and has confirmed he wrote that line into Trump's speech. Rather than admit their mistaken accusation the MSM have wiped the egg off their faces and continued to smear.

Hilarious.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen

Carson just put Clinton, Allinsky and Lucifer int the same sentence LOL

The DNC has no rebuttal !!!!

There is proof that Hillary met with Alinsky. Letters between the two of them have been found.

More discussion re. that here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't think we took time to rebut the item about the Pyramids and grain storage, either.

Dr. Carson does say the cutest things though.

The connection to Lucifer was a bit strange to see at a convention to say the least.

As for Carson's use of Allinsky to attack Clinton - well if she did meet with Allinsky in the 60's as claimed and she did study his work extensively then it's probably a good thing to know. He did actually use Allinsky's rule 12 on her though, which as a student I am sure she would have appreciated!

* RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Oops, meant to add this link for more information:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/20/16 by BlueAjah because: added

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

Why "rightly so?" Shouldn't we know what he plan is before we drink the Kool-Ade?

You already have a plan. What you are looking for is a blueprint, which if provided would not only be worthless, but utterly stupid.

Apparently you have not visited his web page yourself. It goes into excruciating detail. I'll critique his policies point by point as time permits. He will get Mexico to pay for the wall in three days, apparently.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to:

I don't know what you're talking about. You'll have to enlighten me. I know how these things are always wrong when people post stuff about hillary. Always wrong.
But Trump thinks he's going to support article 12 when there are only 7 articles to begin with.

edit on 7202016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Considering that about 1/4 of Mexico's budget comes from their own nationals living in the US who send money home via wire transfer, there is an avenue there. Tap that revenue stream.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

They had to do it with Reagan too. None of the party establishment ever wanted him as their nominee either.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DJW001

Considering that about 1/4 of Mexico's budget comes from their own nationals living in the US who send money home via wire transfer, there is an avenue there. Tap that revenue stream.

1/4 ? A full 25% that would be wouldn't it?

Here's an article that supports your idea. From king trump who thinks that is possible. But the article says only 2% comes from nationals living outside Mexico. And not all of them are Mexicans living in the USA..
www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The RNC is hitting it out of the ballpark with these guests and speeches. Honestly, before its all said and done, the DNC wont have much ammo. A lot of ex and current Trump workers are suppose to give speeches tonight and tomorrow night. Some are from Poland I believe. And that was/is suppose to be the biggest ammo the DNC will have, so its looking like the RNC is about to flip the script on the DNC and dull the attack edges the DNC will have.
edit on 20-7-2016 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

link   
Here's a video from Whittle, Green, and Ott covering the floor shenanigans and their impressions on Day 1:

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This thread is for discussion regarding the RNC Convention.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It's congresses job to fill that seat now.
They are once again breaking the law. Oh hey let's get up a congressional hearing....oh wait....They control that too.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Oh are we pretending that Paul Ryan supports trump now ?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
instead of this Clinton drivel? Is this convention about her or the republicans? confusing.

They realise Hillary will win, so all they can do is whine about her!

Not really. Hillary is the common denominator that all Republicans can get behind. Discussing her fires up the entire Republican base. Its what the Reds wants to discuss and talk about. If you notice, speeches discussing her and her scandals and dirty deeds fired the entire convention up and got the loudest applause. When boring politic speak happened, the crowd was full of murmurs and ZZZZZZZZZ. Hillary is one of the items that unites the entire Republican base. So the speeches are reflecting that.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

so true, a bunch of low-informed sheeple that just want to hate and love god.

The politicians recognize this and have to keep up their hate and venom towards Hillary to get them to the polls.

It doesn't matter how ignorant you are, your vote still counts.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ut oh he mentioned crutches too. Notify the Americans with Disabilities Act people.
Really? He described the guy with a beard too. Who do we notify there? The dwarfs from middle earth?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They are once again breaking the law.

What law are they breaking?

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yeah I think that's funny too.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
One thing that I have noted is the turncoating so many of these guys have done.
Not long ago they were calling Trump a cancer on the GOP but now because they can see slices of pie they love him.
For once I would like politician to stand up for what they really believe.

Like Bernie?

new topics

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join