It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*****Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.*****

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

A lot of information can be found on the RNC's Convention page, speakers, timings, events etc.

The 2016 Republican National Convention.

This next link seems to be hosted by the city of Cleveland itself.

Cleveland: Start here. Finish here.

This last link appears to be a live dispatch feed for the convention. It was kind of slow at the time of this posting but I'm expecting it to get much busier over the next few days:

Cleveland Republican Convention Special Event / Interop - GCRCN.

Live convention coverage:

Live news:

edit on 7/18/2016 by tothetenthpower because: Mod Edit- Removed 'Official' from the title.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This will be very interesting to see - will it be all about Trump or all about the party?
If it's the former I don't think it will give Trump the boost he needs.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I bought bulk popcorn specifically for this!

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What's the over under on how many hours convention been gaveled open and the first tear gas canister being fired?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Ive been waiting for this day since Trump showed up to the first debate. Popcorn- check. Beer- check. Bill Maher coverage- check. ATS thread- Checked now.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

A lot of Soros backed groups will be in attendance. Judging from all the violence we have seen across America lately, I wouldn't be surprised if another radical BLM nutter took this opportunity to "make a statement", if you know what I mean.

The timing of all this awfully convenient.
edit on 18-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Could care less about the convention itself... its outside that will probably change things going forward.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I would be more shocked if something did NOT happen outside the convention - I read a rumour recently (was a link on ATS) that the plan is to shut down both conventions.

link   
And to note:

www.broadcastify.com...

www.broadcastify.com...

Cleveland police scanners and special operations channel.

link   

From last night:

Cleveland police officer on motorcycle hit by van outside police department.

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A Cleveland police officer was injured Sunday after he was sideswiped by a van pulling out of a downtown hotel, according to police.

The crash happened about 8 p.m. Sunday on Ontario Street outside the Justice Center, about a half-block from Lakeside Avenue.

The officer suffered minor injuries to his hand and leg, Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams said. He was taken to an area hospital. "It was just someone not paying attention," Williams said, after riding his bike up to the scene.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Don lemon had the propoganda in full force in this interview last night with a sheriff that will speak at the gop convention. Here the video.

m.reddit.com...
edit on 18-7-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The man has orange skin and hair. We are already way beyond tacky.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This will be very interesting to see - will it be all about Trump or all about the party?
If it's the former I don't think it will give Trump the boost he needs.

I have a feeling it will be all about the riots.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
with threats of 10000 plus protesters, thousands of bikers have come to cleveland to "protect the nominee"
www.breitbart.com...

this could get ugly, or it could be a beautiful thing.

so many have criticized trumps pick for veep... i love it. he wants to create jobs, and pence is a great job creator. push aside all the rhetoric, all the differences between trump and pence, and look what trump is trying to do... spark the economy and bring back jobs to the states.
i think pence may be the guy to help with that.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

On the bright side, Gary Johnson is polling at 13%. Two more points and they have to let him in the debates. He's also siphoning voters from Trump, independents that are looking for a sane alternative to Trump and disaffected Bernie supporters who are put off by his endorsement of Hillary.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

We've never seen such large numbers of these different opposing groups in one place at one time.

Many people are going to be open-carrying, and considering the violence we've seen coming from one group in particular, the next few days could kick off a civil war in this country.

edit on 18-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The man has orange skin and hair. We are already way beyond tacky.

Noted, when someone brings up "Cankles Clinton".

As to the convention?
The only thing missing is a tiny car packed with a couple of dozen republican congressmen who will come out and spend a week lying to the American people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join